|
|
Wonder.Woman.2017-神奇女侠
|
WONDER WOMAN By aBu 20170908 |
神奇女侠 |
DIANA: I used to want to save the world. |
过去我总想拯救世界 |
This beautiful place. |
这个美丽的世界 |
But I knew so little then. |
但那时我涉世未深 |
It is a land of magic and wonder. |
这片土地充满魔力和奇迹 |
Worth cherishing in every way. |
它的一切都值得珍惜 |
cherishing:v.珍爱;钟爱;爱护;怀有(好感);怀念;(cherish的现在分词)
|
But the closer you get, the more you see the great darkness simmering within. |
可你越了解它 就会越清楚地看到邪恶在深处酝酿 |
simmering:n.气体漏泄时发出的叫声; vt.慢煮(simmer的现在分词); vi.煨(simmer的现在分词); (争吵或暴力)即将爆发;
|
And mankind ? |
至于人类 |
mankind:n.人类;男性;
|
Mankind is another story altogether. |
人类就完全是另外一回事了 |
is more difficult than you think. |
绝非你想象的那般容易 |
I learned this the hard way. |
我为此付出过代价 |
A long, long time ago. |
在很久很久以前 |
And now, |
现在 |
I will never be the same. |
我绝不会再像当年 |
Merci . |
谢谢 |
Merci:int.谢谢(法语);
|
Hello, Diana. |
你好 戴安娜 |
AMAZON : Hello, Diana. -Hello. |
你好 戴安娜 - 你好 |
MNEMOSYNE: Diana! |
戴安娜 |
Diana! |
戴安娜 |
Come back! |
快回来 |
It looks very good. -Very good. |
看来训练得不错 - 确实 |
How is she doing? |
她怎么样 |
She's good. |
她还不错 |
Keep working with her. -I will. |
你们接着练 - 好的 |
Naomi. |
尼俄伯 |
MNEMOSYNE: Diana! |
戴安娜 |
Diana, I see you. |
戴安娜 我看到你了 |
Where are you going? Slow down! |
你要去哪儿 慢点跑 |
Hello, Mother. |
嗨 妈妈 |
How are you today? |
您今天好吗 |
HIPPOLYTA: Let's get you back to school before another tutor quits . |
回去上课 趁这位老师还没被你气跑 |
quits:v.离开;离任;戒掉;(quit的第三人称单数)
|
YOUNG DIANA: But don't you think it's time to start my training? |
但您不觉得我应该开始训练了吗 |
Antiope thinks I'm ready. |
安提俄珀觉得我准备好了 |
HIPPOLYTA: Does she? |
是吗 |
I could begin showing her some things. |
我可以开始教她一些基本招式 |
She should at least be able to defend herself. |
这样她至少可以保护自己 |
From whom? |
有必要吗 |
In the event of an invasion . |
外敌入侵时就有必要了 |
invasion:n.武装入侵;侵略;侵犯;涌入;干预;
|
HIPPOLYTA: Isn't that why I have the greatest warrior in our history |
让我族史上最强大的战士领兵 |
warrior:n.勇士;
|
Ieading an entire army, General? |
不就是为了防止外敌入侵吗 将军 |
I pray a day will never come where she has to fight. |
我当然也希望她永远都不需要战斗 |
But you know, a scorpion must sting , |
可你知道 是蝎子就要叮咬 |
scorpion:n.蝎子;蝎尾鞭;心黑的人; sting:v.刺;蜇;叮;(使)感觉刺痛;n.刺;刺伤;蜇伤;刺毛;
|
a wolf must hunt-- -She is a child. |
是恶狼就要扑杀 她只是个孩子 |
The only child on the island. Please let her be so. |
是岛上唯一的孩子 就让她当个孩子吧 |
only child:n.独生子(或女);
|
YOUNG DIANA: But, Mother... |
但是 妈妈 |
There will be no training. |
不许参加训练 |
YOUNG DIANA: What if I promised to be careful? |
我保证会小心也不行吗 |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
It's time to sleep. |
你该睡觉了 |
What if I didn't use a sword? |
我不用剑总可以吧 |
Fighting does not make you a hero. |
战斗并不能让你成为英雄 |
Just a shield then. No sharp edges. |
那就只用盾牌 不碰锋利的东西 |
shield:n.盾;防护物;保护者;v.遮蔽;包庇;避开;保卫; sharp:锋利的,尖的
|
(SIGHS) Diana, you are the most precious thing in the world to me. |
戴安娜 你是我在这个世界上最珍贵的东西 |
precious:adj.宝贵的;珍贵的;矫揉造作的;
|
I wished for you so much so, I sculpted you from clay myself and begged Zeus to give you life. |
我是那么盼望有一个孩子 于是亲手用泥土把你塑造出来 然后祈求宙斯赐予你生命 |
sculpted:v.雕刻(sculpt的过去式); clay:n.黏土;陶土;
|