|
|
Valerian.And.The.City.Of.A.Thousand.Planets.2017-星际特工千星之城
|
Ground Control to Major Tom |
地面控制呼叫汤姆船长 |
Ground Control:n.地面制导设备;
|
Seven... Six |
七 六 |
Commencing countdown engines on |
开始降落 引擎打开 |
Commencing:n.开始;初动;进入速率;起始速率;v.开始(commence的ing形式); countdown:n.倒数计秒;
|
Three... Two |
三 二 |
Check ignition and may God's love Be with you |
检查点火装置 愿上帝的爱与你同在 |
ignition:n.点火,点燃;着火,燃烧;点火开关,点火装置;
|
This is Ground Control to Major Tom |
地面控制呼叫汤姆船长 |
You've really made the grade |
你干得真不错 |
And the papers want to know Whose shirts you wear |
媒体都想知道 你穿着的是谁的衬衫 |
Now it's time to leave The capsule if you dare |
如果可以的话 现在是时候出舱了 |
capsule:n.太空舱;荚;航天舱;(装药物的)胶囊;adj.简略的;小而结实的;v.节略;
|
This is Major Tom to Ground Control |
这里是汤姆船长 呼叫地面控制 |
I'm stepping through the door |
我正一步步穿过舱门 |
And I'm floating In a most peculiar way |
以奇妙的方式漂浮着 |
peculiar:adj.特殊的;独特的;奇怪的;罕见的;n.特权;特有财产;
|
And the stars Look very different today |
今日的星星 看起来也如此不同 |
For here Am I sitting in a tin can |
在这儿 我待在船舱里 |
Far above the world |
远在地球之上 |
Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do |
看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了 |
Though I'm past One hundred thousand miles |
虽然穿越数万英里 |
I'm feeling very still |
但我此刻非常平静 |
And I think my spaceship knows Which way to go |
我想我的飞船 知道该奔向何方 |
Tell my wife I love her very much She knows |
告诉我的妻子 我爱她 她知道的 |
Ground Control to Major Tom Your circuit's dead |
地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 你的电路装置 |
There's something wrong Can you hear me Major Tom |
停止运行了 出问题了 你能听到吗 汤姆船长 |
Can you hear me Major Tom |
你能听到吗 汤姆船长 |
Can you Here am I floating round my tin can |
你能听到吗 我漂浮在船舱的周围 |
Far above the moon |
远在月球之上 |
Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do |
看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了 |
The Alpha intergalactic space station has reached critical mass in orbit . |
在地球轨道的星际空间站 质量已经到达极限 |
Alpha:n.希腊字母表的第1个字母; intergalactic:adj.星系间的;银河间的; space station:n.太空站;航天站;宇宙空间站; critical mass:n.(核链式反应的)临界质量; orbit:n.轨道;眼眶;势力范围;生活常规;vi.盘旋;绕轨道运行;vt.绕…轨道而行;
|
Its weight and size now pose a serious threat to Mother Earth. |
它目前的质量和大小 对地球造成了严重威胁 |
pose:v.引起; n.装腔作势; (为画像、拍照等摆的)姿势;
|
In its great wisdom , the Central Committee has decided to use all resources necessary to release this space station from the Earth's gravity. |
经考虑 中央委员 会决定动用一切所需的资源 使空间站脱离地球重力束缚 |
wisdom:n.智慧;明智;才智;学问; Committee:n.委员会; resources:n.[计][环境]资源; v.向…提供资金(resource的第三人称单数); release:v.释放;发射;让与;允许发表;n.释放;发布;让与;
|
Its new course is set for the Magellan Current. |
它的目的地是麦哲伦星流 |
Like the great explorer Magellan, the Alpha Station will journey into the unknown. |
如同伟大的探险家麦哲伦当年那样 阿尔法空间站将继续向未知的领域进发 |
explorer:n.探险者;勘探者;考察者; journey:n.旅行;行程;vi.旅行;
|
A symbol of our values and knowledge. |
它象征着人类文明的价值观 是知识的结晶 |
symbol:n.象征;符号;标志;
|
It will carry a message of peace and unity to the farthest reaches of the universe. |
它传递着人类和平友好的信息 继续向宇宙深处前进 |
unity:n.团结;一致;联合;个体;
|
Our thoughts and prayers go with you. |
我们会记住你们 为你们祈祷 |
Godspeed and good luck. |
上帝保佑 祝你们好运 |
Godspeed:n.祝成功;
|
Let us give back to nature, that which she gave to us. |
我们将自然母亲赠予我们的 交还给它吧 |
Give this pearl to my daughter, Princess L?ho. |
把这个珍珠 给我的女儿 丽霍米娜公主 |
pearl:n.珍珠; v.使成小圆粒; adj.珍珠(制)的; Princess:n.王妃;(除女王或王后外的)王室女成员;(尤指)公主;王公贵族夫人;
|
Dad?! |
爸爸 |
It's broken! |
把手断了 |
L?ho! |
丽霍米娜 |
L?ho! |
我的女儿 |
L?ho! |
丽霍米娜 |
L?ho! |
丽霍米娜 |
You okay? - Yeah. Just a... bad dream. |
你没事吧 - 没事 做了个噩梦而已 |
No. |
不行 |
Hey! - But I feel better now. |
嘿 - 我现在感觉好多了 |
Don't you think we should run through our assignment ? |
难道你不觉得 我们应该先搞定任务么 |
run through:n.贯通;从头到尾读一遍;排练; assignment:n.分配:(分派的)工作,任务:
|