|
|
Transformers.The.Last.Knight.2017--变形金刚
|
Where in hell is your so-called magician? |
你所谓的魔法师在哪呢 |
so-called:adj.所谓的;号称的;
|
He will be here, Lancelot. |
他会来的 兰斯洛特 |
He swore it. |
他发过誓的 |
They're preparing for a second wave. |
他们在准备第二波进攻 |
Charge! |
冲啊 |
This... this is what the end looks like. |
这即是末日 |
Your so-called magician, Merlin, cannot help us. |
你所谓的魔法师梅林 帮不到我们了 |
We're outnumbered , 100 to 1. |
寡不敌众 敌人多我们百倍 |
outnumbered:v.(在数量上)压倒,比…多;(outnumber的过去式和过去分词)
|
How are we gonna get out of this? |
我们要怎么逃出去 |
He promised a weapon, one of great power. |
他许诺带来武器 力量强大 |
Arthur, you are my king. |
亚瑟 你是我的王 |
I will lay down my life for you, but this Merlin is no wizard . |
我愿为你付出生命 但这个梅林不是什么魔法师 |
wizard:n.男巫;术士;奇才;adj.男巫的;巫术的;
|
He's a worthless drunkard ! |
他不过是个毫无用处的酒鬼 |
worthless:adj.无价值的;不值钱的;卑微的; drunkard:n.酒鬼,醉汉;
|
God, I'm sozzled! |
天哪 我真是喝太多了 |
One last nip . |
最后一口 |
nip:v.夹;捏;剪断;冻伤;阻止;刺骨;小饮;n.夹;捏;刺骨;小饮;
|
Magic does exist. |
魔法确实存在 |
It was found, long ago, inside a crashed alien ship. |
在很久以前发现的 就在一艘坠毁的外星飞船中 |
Hello? |
有人吗 |
Hello! |
有人吗 |
It is I, conjurer of spirits, master of the dark arts! |
是我 灵魂魔术师 黑魔法大师 |
conjurer:n.魔术师;巫师;
|
Is anyone there? |
里面有人吗 |
It is I, Merlin. |
是我 梅林 |
The wizard? |
那个魔法师 |
Remember me? |
记得吗 |
No! I kept your secret! I did! Just as I promised! |
别 我守住了你的秘密 真的 没有食言 |
I told no one of your existence. No one! |
我没有告诉任何人你的存在 任何人 |
But you have to understand, we Britons are in a desperate fight. |
但你得体谅一下 我们不列颠 正在进行一场恶战 |
Britons:n.英国人;不列颠人,大不列颠人(Briton的复数形式); desperate:adj.不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的;
|
End-of-times sort of thing. I mean it. |
殊死一战 不骗你 |
It's happening down there now as we speak. |
现在正在下面进行 |
It's awful! |
战况惨烈 |
Big personalities just sort of clashing and bloody . |
大人物之间正面交锋 血流满地 |
personalities:n.性格;个性;人格;气质;名人;(personality的复数) clashing:v.冲突;比赛;(公开地)争论;不相容;抵触;(clash的现在分词) bloody:adj.血腥的;血淋淋的;v.血染;
|
I hate to ask... but we need your help. |
我也不想这么说...但我需要你的帮助 |
There are no spells. There is no magic. |
根本就没有什么魔法和咒语 |
We retreat . Live to fight another day. |
我们应该撤退 养精蓄锐 来日再战 |
retreat:v.撤退;退却;后退;退缩;n.撤退;退却;退缩;退避;
|
No! |
不 |
Without sacrifice ... There can be no victory. |
没有付出...就没有胜利 |
sacrifice:n.牺牲;舍弃;祭献;祭祀;祭品;v.牺牲;献出;作祭献
|
This is madness! |
你疯了 |
He will be here. |
他会来的 |
All right, I am what they say! |
好吧 我就是他们说的那样 |
I'm a liar , I'm a charlatan . I've deceived my whole life. |
我是个骗子 一生都在招摇撞骗 |
liar:n.说谎的人; charlatan:n.吹牛者;江湖医生;adj.骗人的; deceived:v.蒙骗;欺骗(自己);使人误信;误导;(deceive的过去分词和过去式)
|
But if I could, for one moment, change this world for the better , |
但哪怕只是一秒钟 只要能让这个世界变得更好 |
for the better:好转,向好的方向发展;
|
I would give up everything. Everything! |
我都愿意付出一切 一切 |
I'd give up drink, money, women... |
酒 钱财 女人... |
Drink and money. |
就酒和钱吧 |
Look. |
听着 |
Good men will die without your help. |
没有你的帮助 会有很多好人死去 |
Women. Children. |
女人 小孩 |
I know your world was destroyed. I'm sorry. |
我知道你的世界毁灭了 我很抱歉 |
But please don't let ours die, too. |
但请不要让我们的世界也覆灭 |
I beg of you. |
我恳求你 |