|
|
Transformers.Age.of.Extinction.2014--变形金刚
|
4 |
|
Oh, shit. Darcy , you really shouldn't have come. |
见鬼 达西 你真不该来 |
Darcy:n.达西(渗透力单位);
|
Show me. |
带路 |
Corporate was adamant . We keep running. |
公司态度坚决 要我们继续工作 |
Corporate:adj.公司的;组成公司(或团体)的;法人的;社团的; adamant:adj.固执的,坚强的;坚定不移的;坚硬无比的;n.坚硬的东西;坚石;
|
No stopping operations. |
不许暂停 |
No, no, no. You got to go through. No cameras. |
不不不 你得过安检 不许带相机 |
He's got orders to kill. I don't even think international laws apply up here. |
他居然可以在这杀人 国际法在这可不管用 |
apply:v.申请;涂,敷;应用;适用;请求;
|
We are geologists first. |
我们首先是地质学家 |
geologists:n.[地质]地质学家(geologist的复数形式);
|
If this thing has any historical significance at all, we are shutting down. I'm shutting us down. |
如果这东西有任何重大的历史价值 我们就得停工 我会亲自叫停 |
historical:adj.历史的;史学的;基于史实的; significance:n.意义;重要性;意思;
|
Oh, he's going to shoot me? Shoot me. |
他要朝我开枪吗 那开啊 |
Hey, don't kill her. |
别杀她 |
This is crazy stuff . |
这太疯狂了 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Crazy shit. |
太疯狂了 |
Well, what do you think? |
你怎么看 |
I think history is about to change. |
我觉得历史要被改写了 |
is about to:眼看就要;即将;正要;行将;
|
I'm a nasty woman |
我是个脾气不好的女人 |
nasty:adj.极差的:令人厌恶的:不友好的:n.令人不愉快的事物:
|
Oh, look who decided to show up for work. |
看这是谁来上班了 |
I'm a heartbreaker |
踩碎一地芳心 |
heartbreaker:n.令人伤心的人或事物;
|
Gonna make you cry |
让你痛哭流涕 |
What, surf report no good at South Padre ? |
怎么 南帕诸岛不适合冲浪吗 |
surf:v.冲浪;进行冲浪运动;(互联网上)浏览;n.激浪;拍岸浪花; Padre:n.神父;随军牧师;
|
The waves are flat and I got no gas. |
浪头不够高 车子又没油 |
You know that, Cade . |
你懂的 凯德 |
Cade:adj.离母而由人饲养的;n.杜松;
|
Dude . Rude. |
哥们 真没礼貌 |
Dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
|
Look at these two junebugs. Whoo! My, my! |
瞧这俩小妞 我的乖乖 |
Hey, you're paying me on this one, right, Cade? |
你会付我这次的工钱吧 凯德 |
Please tell me I'm getting paid. |
拜托你答应给我工资 |
You know, Lucas, a lot of guys are just happy to have a job at all. |
卢卡斯 很多人有工作就知足了 |
Yeah, I suppose . |
或许吧 |
suppose:v.推断:假定:假设:设想:
|
You got any cash on you? - Yeah. |
身上有现金吗 -有 |
All right, good. |
很好 |
Hey, Lucas Flannery. |
你好 我是卢卡斯.弗兰纳瑞 |
Place has been in the family since '28. |
自1928年以来 这里一直属于我们家 |
Granddaddy ran it all his life. |
我爷爷花了一辈子经营这里 |
Granddaddy:n.祖父;外公;爷爷;
|
Ain't that right, granddaddy? |
对吧 爷爷 |
Real soon he's going to sign it over to me. |
他很快就会把这转到我名下 |
The movies nowadays, that's the trouble. |
都是现在的电影害的 |
Sequels and remakes , bunch of crap . |
不是续集就是重制 一堆垃圾 |
Sequels:(书,电影,戏剧等的)续篇,续集;结果;后续的事(sequel的复数); remakes:n.重做;重制物;vt.再制; bunch:n.群;串;突出物;vi.隆起;打褶;形成一串;vt.使成一串;使打褶; crap:n.废话;废物;屎;拉屎;vi.掷骰子;拉屎;
|
I love that one. |
我真喜欢那一部 |
He's deaf and senile . |
他又老又聋 |
senile:adj.高龄的;老衰的;高龄所致的;
|
Heard that. |
我听到了 |
Now these just need some spit and polish . |
这些只需要稍微整一整 |
polish:n.磨光,擦亮;擦亮剂;优雅,精良;v.磨光,使发亮;使完美;改进;adj.波兰的;
|
I believe they're digital , possibly IMAX . |
我想就能放数字电影 没准IMAX都行 |
digital:adj.数字的;手指的;n.数字;键; IMAX:n.IMAX超大银幕技术;艾麦克斯影院;
|
Yeah, they're not. Mister, we'll have a look around if you want to leave us to it, okay? |
播放不了的 先生 你不用管我们 我们可以自己看 |
You know, folks used to come from miles around to see the dancing girls with the big cha-chas. |
以前人们不远千里来这儿 看舞女跳恰恰舞 |
I swear to God |
我发誓 |
I am one diaper change away from poisoning his oatmeal . |
他再让我给他换尿布 我就给他下毒 |
diaper:n.尿布;v.给孩子换尿布; oatmeal:n.燕麦粥;燕麦片;
|
Hey, you hang in there , buddy . |
你该坚持来这 老伙计 |
hang in there:坚持下去; buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
If coming here makes you feel young, then you tell this kid to bring you here every day. |
既然你在这觉得自己更年轻 那就让他天天带你来 |
Seven bucks , I keep talking. |
七块卖我 否则我就继续说下去 |
bucks:n.元;雄鹿;(buck的复数)
|
Sold. |
成交 |
Remember this place when we were kids? |
还记得小时候这里的样子吗 |