|
|
Toy.Story.2019-玩具总动员
|
It's raining cats and dogs out there! |
外面正下着倾盆大雨 |
cats and dogs:价值低的股票;杂物;(下雨)猛烈地;大量地;
|
I hope they make it back all right. |
希望他们能顺利回来 |
Heads up! Andy's coming! |
小心 安迪来了 |
Andy, time for dinner. |
安迪 晚饭时间到了 |
Yes! I'm starving! |
太棒了 我好饿 |
Don't forget to wash your hands! |
你别忘了洗手 |
Okay, Mom! |
好的 妈妈 |
Do you see him? No. |
你看见他了吗 没有 |
Well, he's done for. |
他完蛋了 |
He'll be lost! Forever! |
他永远都回不来了 |
Jessie . Buzz . Slink . Molly's room. |
杰西 巴斯 弹簧狗 去莫莉房间 |
Jessie:n.软弱的男子(或男孩);娘娘腔; Buzz:n.嗡嗡声; v.发出嗡嗡声; Slink:vi.溜走;偷偷摸摸地走;n.早产的小牛;鬼鬼祟祟的人;adj.不足月的(小牛等)
|
The rest of you, stay put. |
其余人 原地待命 |
Situation? |
什么情况 |
Lost toy. Side yard. |
玩具丢失 在侧院 |
Billy. Goat. Gruff . Raise the blinds. |
比利 小羊 怪叫 升起百叶窗 |
Gruff:adj.粗暴的; vt.生硬地说; vi.粗鲁地说; n.格拉夫(英国珠宝品牌);
|
They have names? |
他们还有名字 |
You never told me that. |
你从来没和我说过 |
You never asked. |
你从来没问过 |
Where is he? |
他在哪 |
There! |
在那里 |
How do we reach him? |
我们怎么才能接近他 |
Operation Pull Toy! |
拉玩具行动 |
Slink! You got it, Woody ! |
弹簧狗 没问题 胡迪 |
Woody:adj.木质的;多树木的;木头似的;
|
Barbies ! |
芭比们 |
Barbies:n.芭比娃娃(Barbie的复数形式);
|
Flashlight. |
手电筒 |
Hang on, R.C.! |
坚持住 遥控车 |
I ain't got any more slink! |
我的弹簧到头了 |
It's beautiful. |
它真漂亮 |
I'm so glad to see this old lamp go to a good home. |
我很乐意看到这盏旧台灯有一个好归宿 |
lamp:n.灯;台灯;(理疗用的)发热灯;
|
We've had it since Molly was a baby. |
莫莉还是婴儿时 我们就有它了 |
Molly, are you sure it's all right? |
莫莉 你确定这没关系吗 |
Yeah, I don't want it anymore. Thank you. |
嗯 我不想要它了 谢谢你 |
Where's Woody? |
胡迪呢 |
Yeah, hi. I think I left my keys here. |
你好 我好像把钥匙落在屋里了 |
Woody. Quick! |
胡迪 快点 |
We'll sneak in the hedges before he's back. |
我们在他回来之前 偷偷溜进树篱 |
sneak:v.溜; n.鬼鬼祟祟的人; adj.暗中进行的; hedges:n.[建]树篱;模糊限制语(hedge的复数);障碍;v.阻碍(hedge的第三人称单数);
|
Woody, it's okay. |
胡迪 没关系的 |
What? No! No, no, no. You can't go! |
什么 不不不 你不能走 |
What's best for Andy is that... Woody. |
对安迪来说的最佳... 胡迪 |
I'm not Andy's toy. |
我不是安迪的玩具 |
What? |
什么 |
It's time for the next kid. |
是时候去找下一个孩子了 |
And thank you again for everything. |
再次感谢你们所做的一切 |
I really appreciate it. |
我真的非常感激 |
appreciate:v.欣赏;感激;感谢;理解;
|
My pleasure. I'm glad it all worked out. |
不客气 很高兴一切都很顺利 |
You know, kids lose their toys every day. |
你知道的 孩子们每天都会弄丢玩具 |
Sometimes they get left in the yard or... |
有时他们被落在了院子里 或者... |
put in the wrong box. |
被放进了错误的箱子 |
And that box gets taken away. |
然后那个箱子就被拿走了 |
Mom, where's Woody? |
妈妈 胡迪在哪 |
Andy! Come inside! |
安迪 快进来 |
I can't find Woody! |
我找不到胡迪了 |
Well, good night. |
晚安 |
Goodbye. Drive safe. |
再见 开车小心 |