|
|
Toy.Story.2010-玩具总动员
|
Ha Ha Ha Ha! |
哈 哈 哈 哈! |
Money, money, money! Hey! |
钱 钱 钱! 嘿! |
You got a date with justice , One Eyed Bart. Too bad, Sheriff . |
独眼巴特 正义 与你有个约会 太糟啦 警长 |
justice:n.公平;公正;司法制度;审判; Sheriff:n.州长;郡治安官;执行吏;
|
I'm a married man. |
我已经结婚了 |
One Eyed Betty ! |
独眼贝蒂! |
Betty:n.贝蒂(皮包品牌);
|
I think you dropped something, Mister. |
我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生 |
Jessie ? Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line . |
杰茜? 投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了 |
Jessie:n.软弱的男子(或男孩);娘娘腔; the end of the line:尽头,极限;
|
I always wanted to go out with a bang . |
我一直希望以爆炸作为结局 |
bang:n.猛敲; v.猛敲; v.正好;
|
Oh no! The orphans ! |
哦 不要! 孤儿们! |
orphans:n.孤儿(orphan的复数);v.成为孤儿(orphan的三单形式);
|
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here. |
早早离开真讨厌 但我们的车到了 |
It's me or the kiddies , Sheriff. Take your pick. |
追我还是救孩子 警长 你自己选吧 |
kiddies:n.小孩,小家伙;小山羊;
|
Ride like the wind, Bull's eye! |
像风一样跑吧 靶心! |
Hold 'em steady . |
抓紧了 |
steady:adj.稳定的; v.使稳定; v.稳定地; n.关系固定的情侣;
|
Woody , hurry! |
伍迪 快点! |
Woody:adj.木质的;多树木的;木头似的;
|
No... |
不... |
Glad I can catch the train. Now let's catch some criminals. |
很高兴我接住了火车 现在让我们去抓些罪犯吧 |
To infinity and beyond. |
飞向无限并超越之 |
infinity:n.无穷;无限大;无限距;
|
Reach for the sky. You can't touch me, Sheriff. |
举起手来 你抓不到我的 警长 |
I brought my attack dog with a built in force field. |
我带来了配有一个内置力场的攻击犬 |
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs. |
好啊 我带来了我的恐龙 专吃力场犬 |
Evil Doctor Pork Chop . |
邪恶的猪排博士 |
Evil:adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的;n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸; Pork:n.猪肉; Chop:v.砍;劈;切碎;剁碎;n.砍;劈;剁;猪(或羊等)排;
|
That's Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you. |
这是邪恶的猪排博士送给你们的 |
Buzz , shoot your laser on my badge . Woody, no, I'll kill you. |
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我会杀死你的 |
Buzz:n.嗡嗡声; v.发出嗡嗡声; badge:n.徽章;证章;标记;v.授给…徽章;
|
Just do it. |
只管射就是 |
You're going to jail , Bart. Ah, watch out! |
你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心! |
jail:n.监狱;监牢;拘留所;v.监禁;下狱;
|
Mom! No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here. |
妈妈! 别 别 别 继续玩吧 就当我不存在 |
Oh, no, Molly! No, it's ok, Mom. |
哦 别这样 Molly! 没事 没关系的 妈妈 |
It's a 50 feet baby from outer space. |
这是一个有50只脚的从太空来的娃娃 |
outer:adj.外面的,外部的;远离中心的;n.环外命中;
|
And she's on a rampage ! Run for your lives! |
她在横冲直撞! 大家快逃命吧! |
rampage:n.暴怒;暴跳;乱闹;vi.狂暴;乱闹;发怒;
|
Does the red light mean it's going? |
红灯亮表示已经开始录了吗? |
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly. |
来吧 对Molly说 生日快乐 |
Happy birthday. Oh. Charming . |
生日快乐 哦 真可爱 |
Charming:adj.令人着迷的;吸引人的;v.吸引;迷住;控制,保护;(charm的现在分词)
|
Look how tall you're getting. |
瞧瞧你都长这么高了 |
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue . |
巴斯光年前来救援 |
rescue:n.救援;抢救;营救;获救;v.抢救;营救;援救;
|
Good work, Buzz. |
干得漂亮 巴斯 |
Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. Wait, I can't find my other eye. |
好了 各就各位 快 快 就位 等等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了 |
All right, whose foot's in my face? It's mine, give it back. |
哎 谁把脚放到我脸上了? 是我的 还给我 |
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. |
你救了我们的命 我们永远都感激 |
eternally:adv.永恒地;不朽地;
|
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you? |
巴斯 你介意我挤在你旁边吗? |
squeeze:v.挤;紧握;勒索;压榨;n.压榨;紧握;拥挤;佣金;
|
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you? |
是的 不 我是说 我怎么会介意挤... 挤在你... 旁边呢? |
Is it hot in here? Oh, here they come. |
这里太热了吧? 哦 他们来了 |
Sarge , you got it? Mission accomplished . |
中士 你们搞到了? 任务完成 |
Sarge:n.警官;军士;军士长; Mission:n.使命,任务;代表团;布道;v.派遣;向…传教; accomplished:adj.完成的;有技巧的;有学问的;v.完成;(accomplish的过去分词和过去式)
|
Hooray! |
呼耶! |
Careful. Careful. |
小心 小心 |
All right guys. We've got one shot at this. |
好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会 |
Everybody ready? We're ready, Woody. Let's do it. |
大家准备了吗? 我们准备好了 伍迪 开始干吧 |
Ok Buzz, make the call. |
好的 巴斯 打电话吧 |
Target is on approach . Just like we rehearsed it guys. |
目标正在靠近 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们 |
approach:n.方法;路径;v.接近;建议;着手处理; rehearsed:v.排练;排演;默诵;背诵;重复;(rehearse的过去分词和过去式)
|
Hello. Hello. Anyone there? |
你好 你好 有人吗? |
Molly, stay out of my room. I wasn't in your room. |
Molly 别进我的房间 我没去你房间 |
Then who was messing with my stuff ? It wasn't me. |
那是谁搞乱我的东西? 不是我 |
messing:v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;(mess的现在分词) stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Well, that went well. He held me! He actually held me! |
哈 进展还真顺利 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了! |
Uh, this is just sad. Who we kidding? The kid's 17 years old. |
呃 真悲哀 我们在逗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了 |
We ain't ever getting played with. |
我们不能再在一起玩了 |
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting. |
大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议 |