|
|
Toy.Story.1995-玩具总动员
|
All right, everyone! This... is a stickup ! Don't anybody move! |
大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动 |
stickup:n.粘贴;竖领;强盗;抢劫者;翘器物;adj.粘贴的;竖领的;突出的;
|
Now, empty that safe! |
掏空保险箱 |
Ooh hoo hoo! Money, money, money! |
钱钱钱 |
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! |
住手 住手 可恶的蛋头 |
Quiet, Bo Peep , or your sheep get run over! |
闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃 |
Peep:n.偷看;隐约看见,瞥见;vi.窥视;慢慢露出,出现;吱吱叫;vt.使出现;
|
Help! Baa! Help us! |
救命 救命啊 |
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something! |
别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊 |
Reach for the sky! |
飞向天空 |
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody ! |
不 是胡迪警长 |
Sheriff:n.州长;郡治安官;执行吏; Woody:adj.木质的;多树木的;木头似的;
|
I'm here to stop you, One Eyed Bart. |
我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头 |
Doh! How'd you know it was me? |
你怎么知道是我啊 |
Are you gonna come quietly? |
快跟我走吧 |
You can't touch me, Sheriff! |
你休想 警长 |
I brought my attack dog with the built in force field |
我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了 |
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force field dogs. |
我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬 |
You're going to jail , Bart! Say good bye to the wife and later tots . |
你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧 |
jail:n.监狱;监牢;拘留所;v.监禁;下狱; tots:n.小孩;小玻璃杯(tot的复数);v.把…加起来;合计(tot的单三形式);
|
You saved the day again, Woody. |
你又拯救了危机 胡迪 |
You're my favorite deputy . |
你是我最喜欢的副警长 |
deputy:n.代理人,代表;adj.副的;代理的;
|
# You've got a friend in me # |
片名:玩具总动员 我是你好朋友 |
# You've got a friend in me # |
你什么也别愁 |
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle. |
来 我们来抓牛 |
wrangle:n.争论;吵嘴;vi.争论;争吵;vt.争论;争吵;辩驳;
|
# When the road looks rough ahead # |
道路坎坷困难多 |
# And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed # |
要十万八千里才到家门口 |
Round 'em up, cowboy! # Just remember what your old pal said # |
牛仔 把他们围起来 你只要想起我在你左右 |
# Boy, you've got a friend in me # |
我是你好朋友 |
Yee haw! # Yeah, you've got a friend in me # |
哦对 我是你好朋友 |
Hey, cowboy! |
嗨 牛仔 |
# Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am # |
有些人比我能干比我强 |
# Big and stronger too # |
身体健壮走起路雄赳赳 |
Come on, Woody. # Maybe # |
来吧 胡迪 |
# But none of them will ever love you the way I do # |
也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你 |
# It's me and you, boy # |
对你是毫无保留 |
# And as the years go by # Whoa! |
多少的岁月中 |
Whoa! # Our friendship will never die # |
我们的友谊更加深厚 |
Whoo! # You're gonna see # |
你会看到 |
# It's our destiny # |
我们的命运紧相连 |
destiny:n.命运,定数,天命;
|
# You've got a friend in me # All right! |
我是你好朋友 好耶 |
# Yeah, you've got a friend in me # Score! |
哦对 我是你好朋友 得分 |
# You got a friend in me # Wow! Cool! |
我是你好朋友 酷 |
What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom! |
你喜欢吗 妈咪 真是太棒了 |
Okay, birthday boy We saw that at the store! I asked you for it! |
喜欢就好 小寿星 就跟我在店里看到的一样 |
I hope I have enough places. Wow, look at that! That's so... |
好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下 |
One, two. Four. |
一二三四 |
Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. Oh, my gosh, you got... |
好 这样就可以了 |
Could we leave this up till we move? Well, sure! |
可以留到搬家吗 |
We can leave it up. Now go get Molly. Yeah! |
当然可以留下来了 好耶 |
Your friends are gonna be here any minute. |
去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了 |
Okay. It's party time, Woody. |
好 派对要开始了 |
Yee...haw! |
好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人” |
Howdy , little lady. |
你好 小姐 |
Howdy:int.您好;
|
Somebody's poisoned the water hole. |
有人在水源区下了毒 |
Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy. |
来 茉莉 你好重哦 |
See you later, Woody. |
再见了 胡迪 导演:约翰拉赛特 |
Pull my string ! The birthday party's today? |
我的天哪 今天要开生日派对 |
string:n.字符串; v.悬挂; adj.由弦乐器组成的;
|
Okay, everybody, coast is clear! |
好了 各位 已经安全了 |