|
|
Tomorrow.Never.Dies.1997-明日帝国
|
A Terrorist Arms Bazaar on the Russian Border |
俄国边境的恐怖分子军火市场 |
Bazaar:n.集市;市场;义卖市场;
|
Our man's in position on the center camera. |
我们的人在中央摄影机的位置 |
It's like a terrorist supermarket. |
这里好像恐怖分子的超级市场 |
Chinese Long March Scud , Panther AS-565 attack helicopter... |
中国的长征导弹 黑豹AS-565型攻击直升机... |
Scud:n.飞毛腿;疾行;飘飞的云;vi.疾行;顺风行驶; Panther:n.豹;黑豹;美洲豹;
|
a pair of Russian mortars , and the crates look like American rifles . |
一对俄国迫击炮 那箱子看起来像是美国的步枪 |
mortars:n.混凝土;研钵;臼(mortar的复数);v.用灰泥涂抹(mortar的三单形式); crates:n.[包装]板条箱(crate的复数); rifles:n.[军]步枪(rifle复数);来福枪;卡宾枪;
|
Chilean mines, German explosives . Fun for the whole family. |
智利的地雷 德国的炸药 真是货式齐全 |
Chilean:n.智利人;智利语;adj.智利的;智利人的;智利文化的; explosives:n.爆炸物,[化工]炸药;爆炸品(explosive的复数);
|
I.D.s. |
请辨识身分 |
White Rook to White Knight . Show us the pawns . |
白骑士 给我们看看那些爪牙 |
Rook:vt.欺骗;n.(象棋)车;骗子,赌棍;白嘴鸦; White Knight:n.救星; pawns:n.典当;抵押物;兵,卒;人质;vt.当掉;以…担保;
|
You see, he did get through, Admiral . Start with that chap in the middle. |
你看 他真的混进去了 将军 由中间那个人开始 |
Admiral:n.海军上将;舰队司令;旗舰; chap:n.小伙子;家伙;龟裂;v.使皲裂;皲裂;
|
Load the I.D. Program, please. |
启动辨认身分的电脑程序 |
Data base I.D. Search. |
搜寻身分资料库 |
Checking the databases. |
正在查询资料库 |
We've got out first match. Satoshi Isagura. |
已找到第一个人 他是石原聪 |
Chemical expert. Wanted for the Tokyo subway attack. |
化学专家 因东京地铁袭击事件被通缉 |
Chemical:n.化学制品,化学药品;adj.化学的;
|
Currently working for the insurgent force in Zaire. |
目前在非洲萨伊为叛军工作 |
Currently:adv.当前;一般地; insurgent:adj.叛乱的;起义的;n.叛乱者;起义者;
|
Henry Gupta. American. |
亨利古达 美国人 |
Practically invented techno-terrorism. |
高科技恐怖主义的鼻祖 |
Practically:adv.实际地;几乎;事实上;
|
Started out as a student radical at Berkeley in the '60s. |
在60年代 他是柏克莱大学的激进学生 |
radical:n.自由基;激进分子;游离基;adj.根本的;彻底的;完全的;全新的;
|
Now he sells his politics for cash. |
现在他以出售恐怖主义谋生 |
politics:n.政治;钩心斗角;政治观点;v.(贬)从事政治活动;(politic的第三人称单数)
|
Zoom in on that, can you? - That looks like an American encoder . |
放大那个 可以吗? - 好像是美国的编码器 |
encoder:n.编码器;译码器;
|
They use it to control their navigation satellites: The G.P.S. System. |
用来控制全球定位导航卫星系统 |
navigation:n.导航;航行;领航;
|
I wonder, will the C.I.A. Be more upset that they lost it or that we found it? |
哪一样会令中央情报局生气 他们失去它还是我们找到它? |
upset:adj.沮丧; v.打乱; n.苦恼; (意外的)混乱;
|
Excuse me. Admiral? |
对不起 将军 |
Thank you, M, we've seen enough. This is now a military operation. |
谢谢 M 我们看够了 该是军事行动的时候了 |
military:adj.军事的;军人的;适于战争的;n.军队;军人;
|
You saw the Gatling gun? |
看到那支盖特林机关枪吗? |
Are your troops prepared for that kind of firepower ? |
你们的军队应付得来吗? |
firepower:n.火力;
|
We have election in Moscow next week. |
我们下星期将在莫斯科进行选举 |
The president said any loss of life is unacceptable . |
总统不希望有士兵伤亡 |
unacceptable:adj.不能接受(或允许、同意)的;
|
We'll take the naval option . |
我们会接受海军的提议 |
naval:adj.海军的;军舰的; option:n.选择;可选择的东西;
|
In one strike, we take out half the world's terrorists. |
一次攻击就能消灭全球一半的恐怖分子 |
Admiral Roebuck , I must protest . - Get me the Chester . |
鲁巴克将军 我反对 - 联络柴斯特号 |
Roebuck:n.雄獐; protest:n.抗议;抗议书(或行动);反对;v.(公开)反对;抗议;申辩; Chester:n.切斯特(美国港口城市);切斯特(英国一城市);
|
Best not waste time. - My man isn't finished. |
不要浪费时间 - 我的属下还没完成 |
Black King to White Bishop . Authorization to fire. |
黑将军呼叫白仕 可以发射了 |
Bishop:n.主教;象; Authorization:n.授权,认可;批准,委任;
|
Get your man out of there. His job is over. |
叫你的手下离开 他的工作已经完成 |
Weapons authorized . Prepare to fire. |
武器授权完成 准备发射导弹 |
authorized:adj.核准的;v.批准;授权;(authorize的过去式和过去分词)
|
On my count. Five, four, three, two, one. |
倒数计时 五 四 三 二 一 |
Missile away. |
导弹已经发射 |
Missile:n.导弹;发射物;投掷物;
|
Time to target: Four minutes, eight seconds. |
将于四分八秒后击中目标 |
White Knight, four minutes to impact . Get out of there. |
白骑士 四分钟后爆炸 立即离开 |
impact:n.影响;效果;碰撞;冲击力;v.挤入,压紧;撞击;对…产生影响;
|
Yes, damn it, I know what it is! It's on the screen in front of me. |
我知道这是什么 就在我面前的荧幕里 |
damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
It's a jeep in front of a plane. |
是飞机前的吉普车 |
Now, get the hell out of there! |
马上离开那里! |
What the hell's going on? - You will not wait! |
究竟发生什么事? - 不能再等 |
That's an order! - What is your man waiting for? |
这是命令! - 你的属下在等什么? |
White Knight? Oh, my God! |
白骑士?我的天 |
Those are Soviet SB-5 nuclear torpedoes . |
那些是苏联SB-5核子鱼雷 |
Soviet:adj.苏维埃的;苏联的;n.苏维埃(前苏联的各级代表会议);苏联人; nuclear:adj.原子能的;[细胞]细胞核的;中心的;原子核的; torpedoes:n.鱼雷(torpedo的复数形式); v.用鱼雷进攻;
|
If the Cruise hits them... - Order them to abort the missile. |
如果导弹击中这里... - 叫他们终止导弹攻击 |
Cruise:v.巡航;乘船游览;慢速行驶,巡行;猎艳;n.航行;乘船游览; abort:v.中止;流产;放弃;堕胎;n.流产;放弃;(比喻)未做好的打算;未成形的计划;
|
H.M.S. Chester urgent. - White Knight, come in. |
英国皇家柴斯特号 紧急情况 - 白骑士 请回答 |
Abort missile. Abort missile. |
终止导弹攻击... |
Abort missile. - Abort missile. |
终止导弹攻击 - 终止导弹攻击 |
Captain, sir, missile out of range. |
长官 导弹已经太远了 |
Unable to destroy. |
我们无法摧毁导弹 |
White Knight... - Alert NATO , the Pentagon . |
白骑士... - 通知北约跟美国国防部 |
Alert:n.警报; adj.警觉的; v.向…报警; NATO:abbr.(=theNorthAtlanticTreatyOrganization)[组]北约; Pentagon:n.五角形;
|
Will it trigger the torpedoes? - It might. |
导弹会引爆鱼雷吗? - 可能会 |
trigger:n.触发器; v.触发;
|