|
|
Titanic.1997-泰坦尼克号
|
Thirteen meters. You should see it. |
距离13米 你应该能看到它了 |
Okay, take her up and over the bow rail. |
好的 开到船头栏杆上方去 |
Okay, quiet. We're rolling. |
安静 开始拍摄了 |
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship... |
每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗中渐现 |
ghost:n.鬼,幽灵;v.作祟于;替…捉刀;为人代笔;
|
still gets me every time. |
都让我为之惊叹 |
To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here... |
1912年4月15日凌晨2:30 |
ruin:n.废墟;毁坏;灭亡;v.毁灭;使破产;
|
where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912... |
她告别尘世 缓缓沉没 最终长眠于此 |
after her long fall... |
荣光已逝 |
from the world above. |
只余残骸 |
You're so full of shit, boss. |
头儿 你真够酸文假醋的 |
Dive six. |
第6次下潜 |
Dive:n.潜水;跳水;俯冲;猛冲;v.猛冲;(头朝下)跳入水中;[体]跳水(运动);
|
Here we are again on the deck of Titanic . |
我们再次来到了泰坦尼克号的甲板上 |
deck:n.甲板;舱面;层面;一副(为52张);v.装饰;打扮;布置;用力击倒; Titanic:adj.巨大的;强大的;极端重要的;四价钛的;
|
Two and a half miles down. |
深入水下2.5英里 |
3,821 meters. |
3821米 |
The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. |
水压每平方英寸3.5吨 |
These windows are nine inches thick and if they go... |
如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂 |
it's sayonara in two microseconds . |
我们瞬间就会见上帝 |
sayonara:n.再见,再会; microseconds:n.微秒(microsecond的复数);
|
All right, enough of that bullshit . |
好了 不多废话 |
bullshit:v.胡说,哄骗;n.胡说;
|
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday. |
像昨天那样 把潜艇降落在 船长室的顶部 |
Sure. |
好的 |
Okay, Mir-2, we're landing right over the Grand Staircase . |
和平二号 我们要停在大阶梯上方 |
Staircase:n.楼梯;
|
You guys set to launch ? |
你们准备好发射了吗 |
launch:v.发射(导弹,火箭等); n.发射;
|
Yeah, Brock , launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. |
是的 布洛克 正在发射邓金 开始吧 查理 |
Brock:n.獾;坏蛋,臭家伙; launching:n.发射;开办;起飞;v.开始从事,发起,发动;(launch的现在分词)
|
All right, tether out. - Tether out. |
好了 继续推进 -推进中 |
tether:n.范围;系链;拴绳;vt.用绳或链拴住;
|
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull . |
好的 布洛克 我们正沿着船体下放 |
hull:n.船体;船身;v.剥去(豌豆、大豆等的)外壳;摘掉(草莓的)花萼;
|
Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. |
收到 继续下放 进入头等舱舷门 |
roger:n.罗杰;[男名]男子名;int.明白;v.与某人性交; first-class:adj.优秀的;第一流的;adv.优秀地;最好地;第一流地; gangway:n.舷梯;跳板;进出通路;座间过道;int.让路;
|
I want you guys working the |
探测一下 |
D deck reception area and the dining saloon . |
D层的接待室和餐厅 |
dining:n.吃饭;v.吃饭;进餐;用饭;(dine的现在分词) saloon:n.酒吧;大厅;展览场;公共大厅;大会客室;
|
Copy that. |
收到 |
Tether out. - Tether out. |
继续推进 -推进中 |
Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. |
现在向左 现在向左 向左 向左 |
Snoop Dog is on the move . We're headed down the stairwell . |
探测器推进中 正沿着楼梯间向下 |
Snoop:vi.调查,窥探;n.私家侦探,到处窥视;爱管闲事的人;vt.窥察,窥探; on the move:在活动中,在进行中;四处奔波; stairwell:n.楼梯井;
|
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. |
好的 路易斯 下潜至B层 |
A deck. |
这是A层 |
Give me some rope, Captain. |
缆绳放长些 老大 |
B deck. Get in there. |
这是B层 进去 |
Watch the door frame . Watch it. |
小心门框 看着点 |
frame:n.框架; v.设计; adj.有木架的;
|
I see it. I got it. |
我看到了 没事的 |
We're good. Just chill , boss. |
没事的啦 放松点 头儿 |
chill:n.寒冷; adj.寒冷的; v.冷冻,冷藏;
|
Okay, make your turn. |
好的 转向 |
Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall. |
缆绳到头了 老大 -转向 小心墙壁 |
Cable:n.电缆; v.打电报; (用锚链,缆索等)系住;
|
Brock, we're at the piano. You copy? |
布洛克 我们现位于钢琴处 收到吗 |
Copy that. |
收到 |
Right there. |
就是那里 |
That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it. |
就是它 那是卧室的门 -我看到了 |
We're in. We're in, baby. We're there. |
进去了 进去了 宝贝儿 我们到了 |
That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept. |
是霍克利的床 那婊子养就在这睡觉 |
son of a bitch:婊子养的,极坏的人;讨厌的工作;
|
Oops. Somebody left the water running. |
有人忘了关水龙头哦 |
Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right. |
等等 等一下 转回右边 |
That wardrobe door. Get closer. |
那个衣柜的门 靠近点 |
wardrobe:n.衣柜;衣橱;(英国)放置衣物的壁橱;(一个人的)全部衣物;
|
You're smelling something, boss. |
你觉得能挖到宝吗 头儿 |
I want to see what's under it. |
我想看看它下面有什么 |
Give me my hands, man. |
手臂操作杆伺候 |