|
|
Tinker.Bell.and.the.Legend.of.the.NeverBeast.2014-小叮当永无兽传奇
|
Look high in the sky On this Never Land night |
无忧岛的夜空里 仰望着星空 |
For a glowing , green star The fourth from the right |
这里充满着鲜艳的 延绵不绝的绿色之星 |
glowing:adj.灼热的;热情洋溢的;鲜艳的;v.发光;容光焕发;发热;(glow的现在分词)
|
As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air |
当它们坠落时 出现划破空中的痕迹 |
streaks:n.[地质]条痕; v.形成条纹;
|
You'll know it's a comet A sight strange and rare |
你会知道那是陌生而又罕见彗星 |
comet:n.[天]彗星;
|
A harmless display ? A treat for the eye? |
是幸运降临 或只是个过客 |
display:n.显示;炫耀;vt.显示;表现;陈列;vi.[动]作炫耀行为;adj.展览的;陈列用的; treat:v.治疗;处理;招待;款待;n.款待;乐事;乐趣;
|
Perhaps |
也许都有 |
But be careful For appearances lie |
不过也要小心 那些美丽的谎言 |
appearances:n.露面;外观;出现;表面的迹象[征兆];(appearance的复数)
|
This comet, you see Has been here before |
彗星 相信你已经从古老的 |
The ancients described it In old fairy lore " Beware the green tail As it trails alongside "And spills into corners Where shadows abide "Take heed , and you'll know That before the dawn breaks "Deep down in the darkness Something awakes" |
精灵传说中了解了一二 当它轨迹有绿色尾巴是就要小心了 然后光芒会涌进黑暗角落 注意了 破晓之前你就会知道 黑暗深处的某些怪物会被惊醒 |
described:v.描述;形容;把…称为;做…运动;(describe的过去分词和过去式) fairy:n.仙子;adj.美丽的;优雅的;妖精(一样)的; lore:n.知识;学问;全部传说;(动物的)眼光知识; Beware:v.小心;提防; trails:n.山径;踪迹(trail的复数)vt.拖尾(trail的第三人称单数); spills:v.(使)洒出; n.洒出(量); (spill的第三人称单数和复数) abide:vt.忍受,容忍;停留;遵守;vi.持续;忍受;停留; heed:v.注意;留心;听从(劝告或警告);n.注意;留心; dawn:n.黎明;开端;vt.破晓;出现;被领悟;
|
? I'm gonna fall ? |
? 我将自由落下 ? |
? Headfirst and fast like an avalanche ? |
? 以排山倒海之势 ? |
Headfirst:adv.不顾前后地;头向前地; avalanche:n.雪崩;vt.雪崩;vi.崩塌;
|
? Maybe I'll land ? |
? 也许会着陆 ? |
? Maybe I'll crash ? |
? 也可能坠毁 ? |
? I will take that chance ? |
? 尽管如此 我也要试一试 ? |
? 'Cause there's nothing but ? |
? 因为万物之间 ? |
? air in between me and everything ? |
? 只有空气伴随于我 ? |
? Nothing to keep me from flying aimlessly ? |
? 没什么能阻止我自由的飞翔 ? |
aimlessly:adv.漫无目的地,无目标地;
|
? Shamelessly laughing at destiny ? |
? 任我开心的大笑 ? |
Shamelessly:adv.不知羞耻地;厚着脸皮地; destiny:n.命运,定数,天命;
|
? And no one knows how high I go ? |
? 没人知道我飞得有多高 ? |
? Or what makes the atmosphere glow ? |
? 或我的姿态多么美丽 ? |
atmosphere:n.大气;气氛;气压;风格;
|
? I could follow the narrow road ? |
? 也许我会飞过小道 ? |
narrow:adj.狭窄的; v.使窄小; n.峡谷; (场所,物品等的)狭窄部分;
|
? But maybe I'll let it all go ? |
? 也许我会放任一切 ? |
? And just float ? |
? 尽情的飞翔 ? |
? I'll float ? |
? 我要飞翔 ? |
? Float ? |
? 飞翔 ? |
Oh, Tink , it's perfect! |
哦 叮当 真漂亮 |
Tink:vi.发出丁当声;发出丁零声;n.丁当声;丁零声;
|
Just like you ordered, Fawn . |
如你所愿 芳玟 |
Fawn:vi.奉承;n.小鹿;浅黄褐色;小动物;adj.浅黄褐色的;vt.生(小鹿或小动物);
|
One extra-large wagon . But what's it for? |
超大号的篮子 这来干什么用的 |
wagon:n.(铁路)货车车厢; v.用运货马车[货车,手推车等]运送;
|
I mean, why all the mystery? |
我的意思是 为什么要这么神秘 |
I just love how your mind's always working. |
我就是喜欢你聪明的脑袋 |
I can take it from here. |
这里我来接手吧 |
Baby ducklings ! Or baby bunnies ? |
放进鸭子宝宝 或者兔子宝宝吗 |
ducklings:n.小鸭子; bunnies:n.小兔子(bunny的复数);
|
It's a movable nursery , right? |
这是可移动的温床 对不对 |
movable:adj.动产的;可移动的;不固定的;n.动产;可移动的东西; nursery:n.苗圃;托儿所;温床;
|
Bull's-eye! |
一语中的 |
Can't get a thing past you, Tink. |
找不到东西超越你了 叮当 |
Well, anyway, catch you later. |
好吧 随便了 回头见 |
You're up to something. |
你有什么瞒着我吗 |
Who, me? Never. |
谁 我吗 从没有 |
Yep, you definitely are. |
是的 就是你 |
definitely:adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
|
I know that look. |
表情出卖了你 |
I invented that look. What's the wagon for? |
这表情是我发明的 你想用大篮子干嘛 |
Okay, okay. Just try not to scream. |
好 好 但别尖叫哦 |
Deal? |
成交 |
Shh. |
嘘 |
No deal. No deal. No deal! |
不成交 不成交 不成交 |
It's okay, Hannah. |
没事的 汉娜 |
Tink's with me. |
我们一起的 |
You have a... |
你养了只 |
Deep breath in. |
深呼吸 |
... hawk ! |
鹰 |
hawk:v.兜售,沿街叫卖;捕捉;咳出;n.鹰;鹰派成员;掠夺他人的人;
|
Uh, yep- |
啊 没错 |