|
|
Tinker.Bell.And.The.Lost.Treasure.2009-小叮当与失去的宝藏
|
The changing of the seasonsbrings wonder to the world |
季节交替让世界变得奇妙 |
For ages has the magic of the fairies been unfurled |
很久以来仙子们施展魔法 |
fairies:n.精灵(fairy的复数);瓶之仙女; unfurled:vt.展开;使…临风招展;vi.展开;公开;
|
But nature's greatest changes come beneath the autumn sky and mysteries reveal themselves as harvest time draws nigh |
但大自然最伟大的变化是在秋天 收获的季节就要来到 神秘就要揭晓 |
beneath:prep.在…之下;adv.在下方; reveal:v.显示;透露;揭露;泄露;n.揭露;暴露;门侧,窗侧; nigh:prep.近于;adj.在附近的;直接的;adv.几乎;在附近地;
|
This year, a shimmering blue moon will rise before the frost |
这一年 一颗闪光的蓝月亮 会在霜降前升起 |
shimmering:adj.闪烁的;微微发亮的;v.闪耀(shimmer进行式);
|
Perhaps its rays can light the way to find what has been lost |
也许它的光芒 能照亮寻找迷失的路 |
Time to turn the maple brilliant crimson |
到了将楓树染成明亮的粉红色的季节 |
maple:n.枫树;淡棕色; crimson:n.深红色;adj.深红色的;v.使变为深红色;脸红;
|
Time to turn the Aspen sparkling gold |
到了将白楊树染成闪闪发光的金色的季节 |
Aspen:adj.山杨的;类似白杨的;颤抖的;n.山杨; sparkling:adj.闪亮的; v.闪耀; (sparkle的现在分词)
|
Time to tumble apples from their branches |
到了苹果从树稍上坠落下来的季节 |
tumble:v.摔倒;倒塌;滚动;打滚;仓惶地行动;n.跌倒;翻筋斗;跌跤;
|
Time to tell the breezes crisp and cold |
到了告诉微风要吹得清新凉爽的季节 |
breezes:n.[气象]微风(breeze的复数); v.吹微风(breeze的第三人称单数形式); crisp:adj.脆的;新鲜的;易碎的;v.使卷曲;使发脆;n.松脆物;油炸马铃薯片;
|
A chilling |
一阵清凉的风 |
chilling:adj.令人恐惧的,令人害怕的;v.使冰冷;使恐惧;恐吓(chill的现在分词)
|
Folds the countryside |
吹遍了整个乡村 |
Kiss of morning mist upon the meadow |
亲吻了草地上的晨雾 |
mist:n.薄雾; v.(使)结满雾气(模糊不清); meadow:n.草地;牧场;
|
Scent of wood smoke swirling in the air iSignals that it's high time for the harvest |
空气中旋转着缓缓上升的炊烟 种种迹象表明收获的时候到了 |
Scent:n.香味;香水;气息;察觉;v.嗅出;闻到;觉察出;预感到; swirling:v.(使)打旋,旋动,起旋涡;(swirl的现在分词) high time:应该立即做某事的时候;
|
Every pumpkin , peach and prickly pear |
每个南瓜 桃子和仙人果 |
pumpkin:n.南瓜;(口)夜郎自大的蠢货;(俚)重要人物; prickly pear:n.刺梨(仙人掌属植物,花黄色);仙人果(梨状,红色,可食用);
|
With ripened fruit to bear |
果实都成熟了 |
ripened:vt.使成熟;vi.成熟;
|
If you believe |
若你 |
In who you are |
坚信自我 |
Who you were always meant to be |
坚信自己一直存在的意义 |
If you open up your heart |
若你敞开自己的心扉 |
Then you set your spirit free |
那么你的心灵会自由飞翔 |
In this time of the season |
此时此刻 |
Every leaf on every tree |
每棵树上的每片树叶 |
Will start to shine |
将开始绽放光彩 |
Come and see |
过来看看 |
Take my hand |
牵起我的手 |
Come with me |
跟我一起 |
And fly |
飞起来 |
Yeah, okay. There you go! |
对 来吧 |
Good job. |
干得好 |
In this time of the season |
此时此刻 |
Every leaf on every tree |
每棵树上的每片叶子 |
Will start to shine |
将开始绽放光彩 |
Come and see |
过来看看 |
Take my hand |
牵起我的手 |
Come with me |
跟我一起 |
And fly |
飞起来 |
Morning, Stone. -Hey, Terence. |
早啊 石头 -嗨 泰伦斯 |
Come on, let's go. Flap your wings! |
大家加油 扇动翅膀 |
Flap:n.拍打,拍打声; v.拍动; (帽边等)垂下;
|
Those fairies on the mainland won't be able to fly without pixie dust! |
没有仙粉的话 陆地上的仙子们就不能飞翔 |
pixie:n.小精灵,小仙子;adj.调皮捣蛋的;
|
Terence, have you delivered the pixie-dust rations to the scouts yet? |
泰伦斯 你把仙粉都分给童子军了吗 |
rations:n.给养(ration的复数); v.[经管]定量供应; scouts:n.童子军,童军(scout的复数);侦察兵;v.侦察;搜索(scout的三单形式);
|
Yep. Finished today's and half of tomorrow's. |
嗯 今天的干完了 明天的也干完了一半 |
Remember, one cup each. No more, no less. |
记住 每人一杯 不能多 也不能少 |
I know, Fairy Gary. |
知道了 盖瑞仙子 |
Fairy:n.仙子;adj.美丽的;优雅的;妖精(一样)的;
|
Well, that's my cue . I'll catch you guys later. |
我该走了 回头见 |
cue:n.暗示;提示;信号;(戏剧的)提示;v.给(某人)暗示(或提示);
|
And where are you off to? |
你要去哪里 |
Just doing some errands and stuff . |
有些差事和事情要办 |
errands:n.差使;差事;(errand的复数) stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Errands! -And stuff! |
差事 -事情 |
Why are you guys talking like that? |
你们怎么说话怪怪的 |
No reason. |
没什么 -没什么 |
All right. -Say hi to Tinker Bell, would you? |
好吧 -跟奇妙仙子问个好 好吗 |
Tinker:n.修补工;小炉匠,补锅匠,白铁匠;v.(尤指不起作用地)小修补,小修理;
|
What? |
什么 |
Very funny. |
真有趣 |
All right, you got me. I'm gonna help Tink again. |
好吧 你们说中了 我又要去幫奇妙仙子了 |