|
|
Thor.2011-雷神
|
Wait for it. |
等等.. |
Can I turn on the radio? -No. |
我能开收音机吗? -不行 |
ERIK: Jane, you can't keep doing this. |
珍 你不该老是搞这玩意儿的 |
The last 17 occurrences have been predictable to the second. |
这最后第17个气旋很快就可侦测完了 |
occurrences:n.发生的事情;发生;出现;(occurrence的复数) predictable:adj.可预言的;
|
ERIK: Jane, you're an astrophysicist , not some storm chaser . |
珍 你是天体学家 不是风暴追逐者! |
astrophysicist:n.天体物理学家; chaser:n.驱逐舰;猎人;饮烈酒后喝的饮料;[机]螺纹梳刀;
|
JANE: I'm telling you, there's a connection between these atmospheric disturbances and my research. |
我跟你说 那里的几个气旋间是有关连的 根据我的研究 |
atmospheric:adj.大气的,大气层的; disturbances:n.[通信][电子]干扰;失调(disturbance的复数形式);困惑;
|
Erik, I wouldn't have asked you to fly out here if I wasn't absolutely sure. |
艾瑞克 我又不会要求你飞行到那上面去 |
absolutely:adv.绝对地;完全地;
|
DARCY : Jane? I think you want to see this. |
珍 我想你该来看看这个 |
DARCY:n.达西(渗透力单位);
|
JANE: What is that? |
那是什么?? |
ERIK: I thought you said it was a subtle aurora ! Go! |
我以为你说的只是极光而已? -快走! |
subtle:adj.微妙的;精细的;敏感的;狡猾的;稀薄的; aurora:n.[地物]极光;曙光;
|
Get closer. -Right. Good one. |
靠它近一点! |
What are you doing? |
你在做什么啊?? |
I am not dying for six college credits! |
我可不会为了几个学分去送命啊! |
DARCY: I think that was legally your fault. JANE: Get the first aid kit . |
我肯定都是你的错 -快去拿急救箱! |
first aid:adj.急救的;急救用的; kit:v.装备;n.成套工具;配套元件;成套设备;全套衣服及装备;
|
Do me a favor and don't be dead. Please. |
拜托啊~千万别死啊你!! |
Where did he come from? |
他从哪来的啊?? |
ODIN: Once, mankind accepted a simple truth, that they were not alone in this universe. |
一旦..人们开始信仰一个简单的事实 在这宇宙中我们就不孤单 |
mankind:n.人类;男性;
|
Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods. |
在某些世界里 人们学会景仰天神 |
Others, they knew to fear. |
但有时候得学会去畏惧! |
From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants , threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age. |
当黑暗时代来临 一个 寒冰巨人之王 出现.. 威胁要将人类别世界变成新的冰河时期 |
realm:n.领域,范围;王国; Giants:n.巨人;大汉;巨兽;巨树;(giant的复数) plunge:v.暴跌;使突然前冲(或下落);骤降;突降;n.跳水;突然跌落;突然分离;骤减; mortal:adj.凡人的;致死的;终有一死的;不共戴天的;n.人类,凡人;
|
But humanity would not face this threat alone. |
但人类别并非单独对抗这个威胁.. |
humanity:n.人类;人道;仁慈;人文学科;
|
yatu.tv | yatour.cn 2004~2011 |
雅图在线 高清点播 |
Our armies drove the Frost Giants back into the heart of their own world. |
我们的大军抵挡着寒冰巨人大军 |
The cost was great. |
但也付出极大的代价 |
In the end, their king fell. |
最后 寒冰王战败了 |
And the source of their power was taken from them. |
而且 我们带走了他们 神器 |
source:n.来源;水源;原始资料;
|
With the last great war ended, we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home to the Realm Eternal , Asgard . |
当大战终告结束 我们也开始回家 回到我们的世界.. 那永恒国度-阿斯嘉特(神的领域) |
great war:na.第一次世界大战; withdrew:v.收回(withdraw的过去式); Eternal:adj.永恒的;不朽的; Asgard:n.仙宫(北欧神话中的建筑);
|
Here we remain as a beacon of hope, shining out across the stars. |
在此 我们保持着希望的光芒 将希望的光芒透过星辰绽放 |
beacon:n.灯塔; v.像灯塔般照耀;
|
And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends , it was Asgard and its warriors that brought peace to the universe. |
虽然人类别将我们当作神话或传说.. 但阿斯嘉特及其战士们仍维持着宇宙的和平 |
myths:神话;谬见; legends:n.传说; (legend的复数) warriors:n.(尤指旧时的)武士,勇士,斗士(warrior的复数)
|
But the day will come when one of you will have to defend that peace. |
终究有一天 你们其中一位 将必须维持这个和平 |
Do the Frost Giants still live? |
寒冰巨人还活着吗?? |
When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all! |
有天我当国王时 我将追杀此怪物并痛宰他! |
slay:v.杀害,杀死;使禁不住大笑;
|
Just as you did, Father. |
就像跟随您的脚步一样 父亲 |
A wise king never seeks out war. |
有智慧的国王不该求战的 但是 .. |
seeks:v.寻求;寻找;探索;搜索;
|
But he must always be ready for it. |
你们应该做好准备 随时应战! |
I'm ready, Father. -So am I. |
我准备好了~父亲 -我也是 |
Only one of you can ascend to the throne . But both of you were born to be kings. |
你俩只能有一人戴上皇冠 但你们都生来就是要当王的 |
ascend:vi.上升;登高;追溯;vt.攀登,上升; throne:n.王座;君主;王权;v.登上王座;
|
Oh, please. |
拜托喔... |
Thor Odinson, my heir , my firstborn . So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir, forged in the heart of a dying star, its power has no equal, as a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build. |
索尔 奥丁之子 我的继任者 我的长子 掌握着雷神之锤 由垂死之星锻造而成的 它的威力无可比拟 不仅是毁灭的武器 更是创造的工具 |
heir:n.[法]继承人;后嗣;嗣子; firstborn:n.长子;初生儿;长女;adj.头生的;第一胎生的; entrusted:v.委托;交托;托付;(entrust的过去式和过去分词) mighty:adj.强而有力的;巨大的;非凡的;adv.非常;很;极其; hammer:n.锤子; v.锤打; forged:v.艰苦干成;努力加强;假冒;制作;(forge的过去分词和过去式)
|
'Tis a fit companion for a king. |
他值得一个国王的拥有 |
companion:n.同伴;伴侣;陪伴;手册;v.(与…)同行;(跟…)搭伴儿去;
|
I have defended Asgard and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms from the time of the great beginning. |
我们扞卫着阿斯嘉特及其百姓们.. |
innocent:adj.无辜的;无罪的;无知的;n.天真的人;笨蛋; Realms:n.领域(realm的复数);
|
Though the day has come.. |
|
Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms? I swear. |
你发誓将保卫九大国度? -我发誓 |