|
|
This.Is.Us-我们这一天
|
BGM:《Death With Dignity》 - Sufjan Stevens |
|
*Spirit of my silence I can hear you* |
*我能听见你沉默的心绪* |
*But I'm afraid to be near you* |
*但我却不敢靠近* |
*And I don't know where to begin* |
*我不知该从何开始* |
*And I don't know where to begin* |
*我不知该从何开始* |
Okay, I'm ready. |
我准备好了 |
You promise you like your gift? |
你保证喜欢我送的礼物吗 |
The towel? It's absolutely terrible. |
这条毛巾吗 简直糟透了 |
absolutely:adv.绝对地;完全地;
|
Suit's on? |
穿戴好了吗 |
Only one I've got. |
就一条毛巾 |
I had to put the lingerie on top of my clothes. |
我只能把内衣套在外面了 |
lingerie:n.女用贴身内衣裤;
|
I see that. |
看出来了 |
It wasn't a great moment for me. |
这感觉一点也不好 |
Tradition is tradition. |
尊重传统嘛 |
Yeah. But I'm gonna go ahead and spare us both the seductive birthday dance this year. |
是啊 不过今年呢 我们就不跳撩人生日舞折磨彼此了 |
spare:v.节约,吝惜;饶恕;分出,分让;adj.多余的;瘦的;少量的;n.剩余;备用零件; seductive:adj.有魅力的;性感的;引人注意的;
|
I'm sorry, baby, but it's my birthday, and I would really, really like to see the dance. |
抱歉宝贝 今天是我生日 而我非常非常想看生日舞 |
Your funeral . |
恶心到了别怪我 |
funeral:n.葬礼;麻烦事;adj.丧葬的,出殡的;
|
Ready? Mm-hmm. |
准备好了吗 |
You like it, right?? |
喜欢吗 |
This is what you want? |
你是想看这个吗 |
A little of that. |
撩一下衣服 |
A little of that, for you? |
是不是想看这里 |
I will gag you dead with that towel. |
我真想用那条毛巾噎死你 |
gag:n.封口布;塞口布;笑话;恶作剧;v.捂住,塞住;使缄默;作呕;
|
Okay, okay. |
我错了 |
I'm quiet. - Come on. |
我不笑了 -能不能行 |
*Amethyst and flowers on the table* |
*桌上摆放着紫水晶和鲜花* |
*Is it real or a fable* |
*不知是真是假* |
*Well, I suppose a friend is a friend* |
*我想朋友总归只是萍水相逢* |
suppose:v.推断:假定:假设:设想:
|
*And we all know how this will end* |
*我们都知道结局将会如何* |
You suck . |
真过分 |
suck:v.吸吮;吸取;n.吮吸;
|
*What is that song you sing for the dead* |
*你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵* |
*I see the signal searchlight strike me* |
*我看见探照灯光照向我* |
searchlight:n.探照灯;探照灯光;
|
*In the window of my room* |
*透过窗子 照进房间* |
Got a sec, boss? |
方便说话吗 老板 |
Yeah. What's up? |
是 怎么了 |
*Happy birthday to you* |
*祝你生日快乐* |
*Happy birthday...* |
*祝你生日...* |
Yeah... - *to you* |
这... -*快乐* |
*Happy...* |
*祝你...* |
*I forgive you, mother, I can hear you* |
*我原谅你了 妈妈 我能听见你的声音* |
forgive:v.原谅;免除(债务,义务等);
|
*And I long to be near you* |
*我多想靠着你* |
We love your show. |
我们特别喜欢你演的剧 |
Do you want to dance? |
要来跳个舞吗 |
Uh-uh. No. But, um, you know, you go ahead. |
不了 不过... 你们随便玩 |
It's my birthday today. |
今天是我生日 |
36 today. |
36岁了 |
You don't look 36. - Yeah, |
根本看不出来 -客气了 |
I do. |
看得出来 |
*Happy 36th birthday to you* |
*祝你36岁生日快乐* |
Happy 36th birthday to you |
*祝你36岁生日快乐* |
*I have triplets inside of me* |
*我怀了三胞胎* |
triplets:n.[妇产]三胞胎;一窝三子;
|
*I am Shamu* |
*我是杀人鲸* |