|
|
The.World.Is.Not.Enough.1999-黑日危机
|
So good of you to come see me, Mr. Bond. |
邦德先生 谢谢你百忙之中 |
Particularly on such short notice. |
还能抽空赶来 |
Particularly:adv.特别地,独特地;详细地,具体地;明确地,细致地;
|
lf you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to? |
如果信不过瑞士银行家 这世界会变成什么样子? |
And now that we're all comfortable... |
既然大家都准备好了 |
...why don't you sit down? |
请坐好吗? |
It was not easy... |
我费了点工夫 |
...but I have retrieved the money. |
终于拿回钱 |
retrieved:v.取回;找回;检索数据;扭转颓势;(retrieve的过去式和过去分词)
|
No doubt Sir Robert will be pleased to see it again. |
罗伯爵士一定会很高兴的 |
At the current rate of exchange , minus the fees and certain... |
以目前的汇率来计算 扣掉手续费 |
exchange:n.交换;交流;交易所;兑换;v.交换;交易;兑换; minus:prep.减,减去;n.负号,减号;不足;负数;adj.减的;负的;
|
... unforeseeable expenses . |
和一些额外费用 |
unforeseeable:adj.不可预见的;无法预料的; expenses:n.费用;价钱;开销;开支;花费;(expense的复数)
|
Voila , the receipt . |
这就是收据 |
Voila:int.(法)瞧;可不是; receipt:n.收据;收入;接受;字据;v.开收据;
|
Would you like to check my figures? |
你要过目吗? |
I'm sure they're perfectly rounded. |
我确定数字是正确的 |
It's all there. |
全都在这儿 |
I didn't come for the money. |
我不是为钱来的 |
The report Sir Robert bought was stolen... |
罗伯爵士买的报告 |
...from an Ml6 agent who was killed for it. |
是从一个为它而死的 情报员手中偷来的 |
agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的;
|
I want to know who killed him. |
我要知道凶手是谁 |
Terrible tragedy . - I just want a name. |
真惨 - 我只要名字 |
tragedy:n.悲惨的事;不幸;灾难;悲剧作品;
|
I am merely the middleman . I'm trying to do the honorable thing... |
我只是中间人 把钱归还原主 |
merely:adv.仅仅,只不过;只是; middleman:n.中间人;经纪人;调解人; honorable:adj.光荣的;可敬的;高贵的;
|
...returning the money to its rightful owner. |
算是很有良心了 |
rightful:adj.合法的;正当的;公正的;正直的;
|
We know how difficult that can be for a Swiss banker. |
这对瑞士银行家来说 是多不简单的事啊 |
I am offering you the opportunity to walk out with the money. |
我给你机会把钱带走 |
And I'm giving you the opportunity to walk out with your life. |
我给你机会把命留下来 |
Looking at our present situation... |
照目前的情况看来 |
...as a banker, I'd have to say... |
身为一个银行家 我得说你没有 |
...that the numbers are not on your side. |
说这种狠话的本钱 |
Perhaps you failed to take into account ... |
也许你没有看到 |
take into account:考虑;重视;体谅;
|
...my hidden assets . |
我潜在的资本 |
assets:n.资产;宝贵的人材;(一项)财物;资产;(asset的名词复数)
|
You've had a small reversal of fortune . |
现在是我占上风 |
reversal:n.逆转;[摄]反转;[法]撤销; fortune:n.财富;命运;运气;v.给予财富,偶然发生
|
Give me the name. - I can't tell you. |
把名字说出来 - 办不到 |
Let's count to three. |
咱们数到三 |
You can do that, can't you? |
你一定办得到 对吗? |
One. |
一 |
Two. |
二 |
All right. |
好 |
But you'll have to protect me... |
不过你得保护我 |
James. |
詹姆斯 |
Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip? |
你有没有带礼物送我? |
souvenir:n.纪念品;礼物;vt.把…留作纪念;
|
Chocolates? |
巧克力? |
An engagement ring ? |
订婚戒? |
engagement ring:n.订婚戒指;
|
I thought you'd enjoy one of these. |
你一定喜欢这玩意 |
How romantic . |
真浪漫 |
romantic:adj.浪漫的;爱情的;n.浪漫的人;耽于幻想的人;
|
I know exactly where to put that. |
我知道该放哪 |
Oh, Moneypenny. |
钱班霓 |
The story of our relationship: |
就像我俩的关系 |
Close, but no cigar. |
食之无味 弃之可惜 |
I hate to tear you away from affairs of state. Would you mind coming in? |
抱歉打扰了 007 请你进来一下? |
Right away , M. |
马上来 M夫人 |
Right away:立刻;
|
Sir Robert King, James Bond. |
罗伯金恩爵士 这是詹姆斯邦德 |
The man who retrieved my money. Thank you. Excellent work. |
你帮我找回我的钱 谢谢 干得好 |
Be careful, M. I might steal him from you. |
你要小心 M夫人 我可能会把他挖走的 |
Construction's not exactly my specialty . |
建筑不是我的专长 |
specialty:n.专业,专长;特产;特性;招牌菜;adj.特色的;专门的;独立的;
|
Quite the opposite, in fact. |
事实上 他是专门搞破坏的 |
Best to the family. |
帮我问候你家人 |