|
|
The.Vampire.Diaries-吸血鬼日记
|
For over a century, I have lived in secret. |
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. |
藏身暗处 独自一人 |
Until now. |
直到现在 |
I am a vampire . |
我是个吸血鬼 |
vampire:n.吸血鬼;[脊椎]吸血蝙蝠;
|
And this is my story. |
以下是我的故事 |
An hour's drive to hear that crap . |
居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 |
crap:n.废话;废物;屎;拉屎;vi.掷骰子;拉屎;
|
You know, it wasn't even a band . |
根本都算不上是乐队 |
band:n.带;波段;频带;箍;v.加彩条(或嵌条等);(将价格、收入等)划分档次;
|
A guy with a guitar. |
就一个人抱把吉他 |
An hour each way. |
往返共浪费两小时 |
He wasn't that bad. |
他没你说的那么差 |
He sounded like James Blunt . |
风格还挺像詹姆斯.布朗特 |
Blunt:adj.钝的,不锋利的;生硬的;直率的;v.使迟钝;
|
What's wrong with that? |
那有什么不好呢 |
We already have a James Blunt. |
问题是已经有一个詹姆斯.布朗特了 |
One's all we need. |
一个就够了 |
So why did you come? |
那你为什么还要来 |
Because I love you. |
因为我爱你 |
Nicely done. |
聪明的回答 |
Nicely:adv.细致地;有吸引力;令人满意;令人愉快;adj.强健的;
|
What's with all the fog? |
哪来这么大的雾 |
It'll clear in a second . |
很快就会散开的 |
in a second:立刻,很快;
|
Watch out! |
小心 |
Are you ok?! |
你没事吧 |
We just hit someone! Oh,my god! |
我们撞到人了 上帝啊 |
Call for help. |
快打电话叫救护车 |
Come on, come on! |
快接电话 快啊 |
Please be alive! |
千万别出人命啊 |
Oh, my god. |
哦 上帝啊 |
There's no signal! |
这里没信号 |
Darren! |
达伦 |
Darren? |
达伦 |
I shouldn't have come home. |
我不该回来的 |
I know the risk. |
我知道这很冒险 |
But I had no choice. |
但我别无选择 |
I have to know her. |
我必须去认识她 |
Dear diary, today will be different. |
亲爱的日记本 今天将会不同以往 |
It has to be. |
我必须做出改变 |
I will smile, and it will be believable. |
我将面带笑容 让人觉得可信的笑容 |
My smile was say "I'm fine, thank you." |
我的笑如同在说 我很好 谢谢关心 |
'"Yes, I feel much better." |
是的 我好多了 |
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. |
我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩 |
I will start fresh, be someone new. |
我要重新开始 做全新的自己 |
It's the only way I'll make it through. |
只有这样我才能撑下去 |
Toast . I can make toast. |
吐司怎么样 我会做土司 |
Toast:n.干杯; v.为…干杯;
|
It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna. |
只要咖啡就行 珍娜阿姨 |
Is there coffee? |
有咖啡吗 |
Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared . |
你们开学第一天 我却毫无准备 |
unprepared:adj.无准备的;即席的;尚未准备好的;
|
Lunch money? |
要午餐钱吗 |
I'm good. |
我不用了 |
Anything else? |
还有什么别的吗 |
A number two pencil? What am I missing? |
一支2B铅笔 我还漏了什么没 |
Don't you have a big presentation today? |
你今天不是要做一个很重要的报告吗 |
presentation:n.展示;描述,陈述;介绍;赠送;
|
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. |
我要和论文导师见面 就是现在 |
thesis:n.论文;论点;
|
Crap! - Then go. We'll be fine. |
糟糕 -那走吧 我们自己能行 |