|
|
The.Secret.Life.Of.Pets.2.2019-爱宠大机密
|
Stop-ah! |
停下-啊 |
Illumination ! |
照明 |
Illumination:n.照明;[光]照度;启发;灯饰(需用复数);阐明;
|
Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca ? |
我刚刚去了布鲁克林 现在来到了三角地? |
Right next to De Niro ? |
然后将去德尼罗 ? |
But I'll be hood forever ? |
但是我会永远带着头巾 ? |
I'm the new Sinatra - Yeah! |
我是新一代的辛纳屈 - 耶! |
And since I made it here ? |
既然我可以在这里创造它 ? |
I can make it anywhere ? |
我就能让它遍布世界各地 ? |
Yeah, they love me everywhere ? |
他们对我的爱无处不在 ? |
In New York - Yes, hey ? |
在纽约 - 是的,嘿 ? |
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of ? |
这个由梦筑城的钢筋混凝土的城市里 ? |
Concrete jungle:n.混凝土丛林(指高楼林立、无树木无公园因而单调沉闷的现代化城市或地区);
|
There's nothin' you can't do, okay ? |
你可以为所欲为 OK ? |
Now you're in New York... ? |
因为你现在在纽约... ? |
Ah, kids. |
啊,小孩 |
Everybody loves them, right? |
谁都喜欢小孩,是吧 |
You probably love kids. |
可能你也喜欢 |
Hey! - I got to admit... |
嘿! - 但我得承认 |
...I don't. |
我不喜欢 |
That's me, by the way . I'm Max. |
这就是我,我叫麦克 |
by the way:顺便说一下;
|
I'm the little dog right there, grateful I'm not being piled on by a horde of children. |
就是你面前的小狗 还好没有一堆熊孩子围在我身边 |
piled:v.堆放;叠放;放置;装入;拥挤;(pile的过去分词和过去式) horde:n.一大群,群;游牧部落;
|
Wait for me! |
等等我! |
Ugh. Can you believe that? |
我真是受不了这些孩子 |
Having a kid looks like fun. |
有个小孩不是挺好的吗 |
Nah, man, it ain't fun. |
错了哥们,一点都不好 |
I'm telling you, once the humans bring a kid home, your life ain't the same. |
我跟你说人类家里有了小孩子 生活就全变啦 |
Seen it a billion times. |
这种事儿我见得多了 |
It changes you. |
找罪受 |
I'm from the Empire State, that's... ? |
我来自帝国,那是... ? |
Now, I thought I never had to worry about any of that, but then one day... |
当然了,我以为 我也不用担心这些事儿,可后来有一天... |
Ow! |
哦! |
...my owner Katie met Chuck . - Hey. |
...我主人凯蒂遇到了查克 - 嘿 |
Chuck:n.卡盘;夹头;辞退;(牛等的)颈肉;v.放弃;[机]用卡盘夹紧;(口语)抛出,逐出;
|
Are you okay? |
你没事吧? |
Oh. Uh, yeah. |
哦,啊,没事 |
A little while later, they're married. - Hi, guys. |
没过多久,他们就结婚了 -你们好 |
Which... it-it's great. |
感觉不错 |
Chuck is really... he's a good guy. |
查克真的是个好人 |
But then... |
可是后来... |
Aw. - ...something happened. |
哦 - ...意外发生了 |
Katie and Chuck had a kid of their own. |
凯蒂和查克有了个孩子 |
His name's Liam. |
名字叫利安 |
At first, he slept all the time. |
一开始,利安从早睡到晚 |
Dreaming about, you know, whatever it is that babies dream about. |
每天就做做梦 也不知道梦到什么东西了 |
Who's a cute little baby? |
真可爱啊 |
He had his place... |
他睡他的觉... |
You little cutie pie. |
你这个小可爱 |
cutie:n.漂亮的女孩,讨人喜欢的女人;
|
...and I had mine. |
...我过我的日子 |
Things seemed like they were gonna be fine. |
我以为一切会顺顺利利 |
Wha...? |
啊呀呀呀 |
Until he started talking. |
直到他开始说话了 |
And eventually , he started crawling . |
再往后,他开始爬来爬去 |
eventually:adv.最后,终于; crawling:v.爬行;匍匐行进;(crawl的现在分词)
|
Sort of. And suddenly, my own home wasn't safe anymore. |
突然间,这个家不单是我的窝了 |