|
|
The.Mechanic.2011-机器师
|
What I do requires a certain mindset . |
这份工作需要一种信念 |
mindset:n.心态;倾向;习惯;精神状态;
|
I do assignments . |
我负责完成任务 |
assignments:n.作业;分配;(assignment的复数形式)
|
Designated targets. |
消灭指定目标 |
Designated:adj.派定的;v.命名;指定;标明;指明;(designate的过去式和过去分词)
|
Some jobs need to look like accidents. |
其中一些得伪造成意外 |
Others must cost suspicion on someone else. |
其它一些则必须嫁祸他人 |
suspicion:n.怀疑;嫌疑;疑心;一点儿;v.怀疑;
|
I select few need to select a clear message. |
我从中筛选出有用的信息 |
Pulling a trigger is easy. |
扣动扳机是很容易 |
trigger:n.触发器; v.触发;
|
The best jobs are the one's nobody ever knows you were there. |
但最好的结果是 根本没人意识到你的存在 |
Lake of fairy pay me a visit last night. |
湖中仙女昨晚来找我 |
fairy:n.仙子;adj.美丽的;优雅的;妖精(一样)的;
|
Left me a big old bottle of scotch . |
给了我一大瓶陈酿苏格兰威士忌 |
scotch:vi.弄伤;制止转动;扑灭;镇压;n.刻痕;
|
He went sprung for this scotch. |
把他整得飘飘然 |
See ya, Henry. |
回见 亨利 |
Why the fuck do I let you drag me into this shithole? |
我怎么会答应你来这种鬼地方 |
drag:v.拖曳;生拉硬拽;拖动;n.拖累;令人厌烦的人;累赘;绊脚石;
|
You're a snob , Harry. |
别抱怨了 哈里 |
snob:n.势利小人;谄上欺下的人;自命高雅的人;
|
1,100 people come through here everyday. |
这每天这么多人进进出出 |
Aren't you remember two fellas passing through? |
谁会记得我们两个人来过 |
fellas:n.伙伴;小伙子;哥儿们;男朋友;(fella的复数)
|
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Of course, people might remember them. |
好吧 也许会有人记得他俩 |
All I got in the future purpose on if I could go anywhere without them nowhere . |
我以后的日子就想搞清楚一点 我是不是没了他们就活不了了 |
nowhere:v.无处; n.无处; adj.不存在的;
|
Try to get them suits to fit they look like cartoons. |
那让他们穿合身点的西装 不然看起来太搞笑了 |
Everything went okay? |
一切都顺利吗 |
It got done. |
搞定了 |
You know, I'm better than you, you know. |
你也知道 我比你强 |
That's why they give you those job. |
所以他们给你派那些任务 |
They can't give a little to Harry because... |
他们不会考虑交给我 |
If they were get to Harry, then you would take care of it... |
因为如果交给我 还得让你去善后 |
and that's all they care about. |
他们只关心这些 |
Services, rendered , no loose ends. |
一步到位 不留烂摊子 |
rendered:v.使成为;给予;提供;回报;递交;(render的过去分词和过去式) loose:adj.宽松的; v.释放; v.松散地; n.放纵;
|
Fait accompli . |
这我无法改变 |
Fait accompli:n.既成事实;
|
You're a goddamn machine. |
你就是台杀人机器 |
goddamn:adj.该死的;讨厌的;受诅咒的;
|
You see things. If you people ... |
你很有洞察力 如果你这样的人 |
Differently than I do differently than anybody does. But you got a problem, Arthur. |
和我不同 和其他人都不同 那你就有个问题 亚瑟 |
You do need companionship . - I have you, Harry. |
你需要个同伴 -我有你 哈里 |
companionship:n.友谊;陪伴;交谊;
|
Then, you are in deeper shit than I thought. |
那你比我想得还要糟 |
So, how's Steven? |
斯蒂文怎么样 |
Did I tell you I got him a job at a private security firm? |
我有说过 我给他在私人保安公司找了份工作吗 |
They kicked him out last month. |
他上个月被人炒了 |
He hit some guy half to death. |
他把人家打得半死 |
Goddamn disappointment. |
恨铁不成钢啊 |
It always has been. It always will be. |
以前是这样 现在也是这样 |
Call him. |
给他打个电话 |
Me, call him? For what? |
我打给他? 为什么 |
He probably needs to hear from you. |
他也许需要你的鼓励 |
Let's go. I got your money. |
走吧 我给你拿钱去 |
Come on. Dance with me. |
来 和我跳舞吧 |
Come on, please. |
来嘛 求你了 |
Are you hungry? |
你饿了吗 |
Sure. |
当然 |
I gotta go. - Okay. |
我得走了 -好吧 |
You ever gonna tell me your name? |
你都不告诉我你叫什么吗 |
Arthur. |
亚瑟 |