|
|
The.Incredibles.2004-超人总动员
|
Is this on? -That's fine. |
这个开了吗? -就这样 |
I can break through walls, I just can't... |
我会穿墙破壁 却不会... |
break through:突破;突围;有重要创见;
|
That's fine. -I can't get this on. |
就这样 -却不会玩这个 |
Mr. Incredible ... Do you have a secret identity ? |
神奇超人... 你有保密的身份吗? |
Incredible:adj.难以置信的,惊人的; identity:n.身份;同一性,一致;特性;恒等式;
|
Every superhero has a secret identity. I don't know a single one who doesn't. |
每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样 |
Who wants the pressure of being super all the time? |
谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢? |
Of course I have a secret identity. |
我当然有保密的身份啦 |
Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on. |
你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样? 得了 |
Who'd want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean? |
谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西 明白我的意思吗? |
Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity. |
那些女超人 总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你 |
Think it'll strengthen the relationship or something. |
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎 |
I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego or anything like that." |
我就说: 姑娘 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面 |
mild-mannered:adj.温良恭谨的;温柔的; alter ego:n.第二自我;至交;知己;挚友;
|
I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe, that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good. |
我是说 你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜 那就行了 我很满意 很满意 |
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. |
不管你多少次拯救世界 它总是又会陷入危机 |
jeopardy:n.危险;(被告处于被判罪或受处罚的)危险境地;
|
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know? |
有时候我真想叫它消停一下 明白吗? |
For a little bit. I feel like the maid. "I just cleaned up this mess . |
只要一会儿 我觉得自己像女佣一样 我刚刚把这里收拾好 |
mess:n.混乱;餐厅;杂乱;肮脏;v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;
|
Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?" |
咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗? |
I could get to that point. |
我能理解 |
'"Please?" -We're not finished. |
劳驾? -还没结束呢 |
Sometimes I think I'd just like the simple life, you know? |
有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活 你明白吗? |
Relax a little and raise a family. |
稍微休息一下 安心养家 |
Relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
Settle down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game! |
退隐江湖? 你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢! |
Settle:v.定居;结算;停留;确定;n.高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多带柜);
|
I'm up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. |
我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们 来吧 |
Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so. |
把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意 |
I don't think so. |
我可不同意 |
We interrupt for a bulletin . |
现在插播一条新闻 |
interrupt:v.中断;打断;插嘴;妨碍;n.中断; bulletin:n.公告,公报;vt.公布,公告;
|
A high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway , traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave. |
警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒 他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶 |
pursuit:n.追求;追赶;追捕;跟踪; underway:adj.进行中的;起步的;航行中的;n.[公路]水底通道; northbound:adj.北行的;向北方的; Pablo:n.帕布鲁棕色;
|
Yeah, I've got time. |
好啊 我有时间 |
Mr. Incredible. |
神奇超人 神奇超人 |
What is it, ma'am? -My cat, Squeaker , won't come down. |
怎么了 太太? -我的猫 小喳喳 不肯下来 |
Squeaker:n.雏鸽;小猪;咬臼者;吱吱叫的东西;发出短促刺耳声的人(或物);
|
Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble. |
好的 建议您站远点 可能有麻烦 |
No, he's quite tame . |
不会 他很乖的 |
tame:adj.养驯的;驯服的;平淡无奇的;枯燥乏味的;v.驯化;驯服;使易于控制;
|
Let go now. |
快放手 |
Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You've done it again. |
谢谢你 神奇超人 你又成功了 |
You're the best. -No, I'm just here to help. |
你是最棒的 -不 只是刚好来这儿帮忙 |
All units. We have a tour bus robbery ... |
各单位注意 发生了观光巴士抢劫案... |
robbery:n.盗窃;抢劫;掠夺;
|
Tour bus robbery. I've still got time. |
观光巴士抢劫案 我还有时间 |
Officers. Ma'am. Squeaker. |
警官 太太 小喳喳 |
Cool! Ready for take-off ! -What the...? |
酷! 准备出动! -这是...? |
take-off:脱下
|
Who are you supposed to be? -I'm IncrediBoy. |
你到底是谁? -我是神奇小子 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
What? No. |
什么? 不对 |
You're that kid from the fan club. |
你是那个追星族俱乐部的孩子 |
Brophy. Brody. Buddy ! Buddy ! |
布洛菲 布洛迪 巴迪! 你叫巴迪! |
Buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
My name is IncrediBoy. |
我叫神奇小子 |
I've been nice, I've stood for photos, signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me... |
我一直对你们很和气 跟你们合影 在你们给我的每张纸上签名 可这... |
scrap:n.碎片;残余物;打架;少量;v.废弃;使解体;拆毁;adj.废弃的;零碎的;
|
No, don't worry about training me. I know your moves, crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything! |
啊 不用费心训练我 我知道你的动作 打击犯罪的风格 最喜欢的口头禅 我全知道! |
I'm your number one fan! |
我是你的头号崇拜者! |
Hey! Hey, wait! |
喂 喂 等一下! |
You know... |
你知道... |