|
|
The.Good.Dinosaur.2015-恐龙当家
|
Henry, it's time. |
亨利 是时候了 |
Which one did you say moved? |
你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了 |
The one on the left. |
左边那个 |
You're a POPPa |
你当爸爸了 |
POPPa:n.爸爸;大伯(等于papa);
|
You're a momma . |
你当妈妈了 |
momma:n.妈妈;
|
You little sneak . Hello, Libby. |
你个淘气包 你好啊 莉比 |
sneak:v.溜; n.鬼鬼祟祟的人; adj.暗中进行的;
|
Libby. |
莉比 |
Hello, Buck . |
你好啊 巴克 |
Buck:n.(美)钱,元;雄鹿;纨绔子弟;年轻的印第安人或黑人;
|
He's got your eyes. |
他的眼睛像你 |
Get out of there, you little prickle bush . |
一边玩去 你个小捣蛋 |
prickle:n.刺; vt.针一般地刺; vi.引起刺痛; bush:n.灌木; v.以灌木装饰; adj.如灌木般长得低矮的;
|
All right, this is gonna be a big one. |
好吧 看来这是个大个子 |
Hello, Arlo. |
你好啊 阿洛 |
Come on out. |
出来吧 |
Look at you. |
瞧瞧你 |
Buck! |
巴克 |
That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm. |
那是爪牙峰 这儿是我们的农场 |
And we're all gonna take care of it together. |
我们要一起来打理好它 |
What? -Gotcha! |
是谁 - 整到你啦 |
Libby! |
莉比 |
Gotcha back! |
哈哈 总算喷到你了 |
Gotcha:int.明白了(等于gotyou);
|
Momma, I'm done watering. |
妈妈 我浇完水啦 |
Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores. |
干得不错 莉比 巴克 还不快去干活 |
What? -Thanks, Buck. |
什么 - 谢啦 巴克 |
But I... I... |
但是 我 我 |
You're all set. |
全都装好啦 |
Can't I do something else, Momma? |
我能干点别的活吗 妈妈 |
Get 90mg- -Okay. |
去吧 - 好吧 |
Who is that? |
谁在那 |
Hey, Eustice. |
嗨 尤斯蒂斯 |
You stuck, little guy? |
你被缠住了吗 小家伙 |
Let me get that for you. You're free. |
我来帮你 现在好啦 |
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your... |
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的... |
Momma! |
妈妈 |
Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo. |
哇哦 河边可不是你能随便过去玩的 阿洛 |
mess around with:瞎搞;乱动;与…勾搭;
|
Be careful. What's the problem? |
小心一点 怎么了 |
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop ! |
爸爸 鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了 |
coop:vt.把…关进笼子里; vi.值勤警察在警车里打瞌睡; n.鸡笼;
|
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst. |
昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的 |
Footless:adj.无基础的;无足的;笨拙的;
|
She's only got one foot. |
她只有一只脚 |
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em. |
你不用非得喜欢它们啊 阿洛 只要把它们喂饱就好了 |
That should do it. |
那样就行了 |
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food because I made this silo 100% critter-proof. |
这样 那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了 我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们 |
rotten:adj.腐烂的;堕落的;恶臭的;虚弱的;极坏的;adv.非常; critters:n.生物;小动物(critter的复数形式); silo:n.筒仓;青贮窖;飞弹发射井;vt.把…存入青贮窖;把…储存在筒仓内;
|
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it. |
印上你的标记吧 亨利 这是你应得的 |
Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! -Yeah! |
对啊 爸爸 快点快点 |
Only if your momma does it first. |
那得你们的妈妈先来才行 |
If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her. |
如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的 非她莫属 |
Did you just put your mark higher than mine? |
你是不是把标记印得比我的高了 |
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it. |
啊 没那回事 只是你的角度问题啦 |
The "angle," huh? |
角度问题 嗯? |
Me too! My turn! -Me, me, me! My turn! |
我也要 我也要 轮到我了 - 该我了 |
Now hold on. It's not that easy. |
等一下 这可没那么容易 |
You've got to earn your mark by doing something big. |
你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记 |
For something bigger than yourself. |
超越自我的大事 |
Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it. |
总有一天 你们都会印上标记的 我期待那一天的到来 |
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy , Buck. |
清理田地就得这样 干得不错 巴克 |
Attaboy:int.(对男性表示鼓励或钦佩)好样的
|