|
|
The.Flash-闪电侠
|
To understand what I'm about to tell you, |
想听懂我要讲的故事 |
You need to do something first. |
你得有所准备 |
You need to believe in the impossible. |
你得相信一些不可思议的事 |
Can you do that? Good. |
你能做到吗 很好 |
You see that red blur ? |
看到那红色的影子了吗 |
blur:v.涂污;使…模糊不清;使暗淡;玷污;n.污迹;模糊不清的事物;
|
That's me. |
那是我 |
That too. |
那也是 |
There I am again. |
还是我 |
My name is barry allen. |
我叫巴里 艾伦 |
I am the fastest man alive. |
我是世上速度最快的人 |
My story is pretty simple. |
我的故事很简单 |
My whole life, I have been running. |
我一生一直都在奔跑 |
Usually from bullies . |
通常是因为被欺负 |
bullies:n.仗势欺人者;横行霸道者;v.恐吓;伤害;胁迫;(bully的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Sometimes I escaped. |
有时我逃脱了 |
Sometimes I did not. |
有时被逮着 |
Tell me what happened. |
告诉我发生了什么 |
Those guys were picking on kids |
那些家伙欺负人 |
Just 'cause they thought they weren't cool. |
就是因为他们觉得不爽 |
It wasn't right. - I know. |
这不对 -我明白了 |
I guess I wasn't fast enough. - No. |
我想该怪我跑得不够快 -不 |
You have such a good heart, barry. |
你有一颗善良的心 巴里 |
And it's better to have a good heart than fast legs. |
善良之心比飞毛腿好得多 |
Hello. I'm home. |
有人在家吗 我回来了 |
Barry got into a fight. - Oh, yeah? |
巴里打架了 -噢 是吗 |
And he won. |
而且打赢了 |
Ah, way to go, slugger . |
噢 干得漂亮 猛男 |
slugger:n.打击力强的选手;重击者;
|
Oh, and uh, no more fighting. |
噢 我是说 不许再打架了 |
Mm-mm. |
嗯 嗯 |
But after that night, |
但在那晚之后 |
I was running from something much scarier. |
我奔跑是为了逃避一些更恐怖的东西 |
Something I could never explain. - Henry! Henry! |
一些我永远无法解释的东西 - 亨利 亨利 |
Something impossible. |
一些不可思议的东西 |
Help! |
救命 |
Mom! Mom! - Barry, don't! |
妈妈 妈妈 - 巴里 别过来 |
Mom! - Don't let him touch you! |
妈妈 - 别让他碰你 |
Mom! |
妈妈 |
Mom! |
妈妈 |
Nora! - Stay back! |
诺拉 - 呆远点 |
Nora, hold on! |
诺拉 坚持住 |
Run, barry, run! |
跑 巴里 快跑 |
Mom? |
妈妈 |
Dad? |
爸爸 |
Sorry. |
抱歉 |
Second robbery this week. |
本周第二件抢劫案 |
robbery:n.盗窃;抢劫;掠夺;
|
The teller I.D.'d clyde mardon as the shooter. |
目击者称劫匪是克莱德 马顿 |
teller:n.(美)出纳员;讲述者;讲故事者;计票员;
|
What? |
什么 |
Oh, jeez, the mardon brothers are back? |
噢 天哪 马顿兄弟回来了吗 |
What do we got? |
发现了什么没 |
Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras, |
劫匪抢劫银行 破坏了摄像头 |
Perps:abbr.垂直的;直立的;垂直线(等于perpendicular);
|
And as a chaser , killed the security guard over there. |
顺便还杀死了那的警卫 |
chaser:n.驱逐舰;猎人;饮烈酒后喝的饮料;[机]螺纹梳刀; security guard:保安人员;
|
I've got unis kicking in doors |
我让联合国信息服务处的人去挨家挨户调查 |
unis:n.大学;(unis是uni的复数)
|
Of known mardon brothers associates . |
与马顿兄弟同伙有关的人 |
associates:n.同事; v.联想; (associate的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Csi been over it? |
犯罪现场调查科的人来了吗 |
Uh, no. |
呃 没有 |
Where's allen? |
艾伦哪去了 |