|
|
The.Fate.Of.The.Furious.2017-速度与激情8
|
No way! - Yeah. |
不会吧 - 没错 |
This is the Cuban spirit. |
古巴精神 |
Cuban:n.古巴人;古巴产雪茄;adj.古巴的;
|
Dom. |
多姆 |
You know I can't make a living without my car. |
你把我的车拿走 我靠什么吃饭呐 |
make a living:谋生,维持生活;
|
Not my problem, bro. |
这可不怪我呦 |
Dominic Toretto, I heard about you. |
多米尼克.托雷托 久闻大名 |
Welcome to my island. |
欢迎来到我的地盘 |
Why you hookin' up my cousin's car? |
干嘛扣我表弟的车 |
He needed money, I gave it to him. |
他手头紧 我借钱给他 |
He can't pay, I take the car. |
他还不上 那我就把车拿走 |
I just need a few more days. |
再宽限我几天就行 |
'"Few more days" wasn't part of the deal. |
当初可没说要宽限 |
Come on. You make a deal, you gotta live up to it. |
得啦 按约定 说到做到 |
live up to:不辜负;做到;实践;
|
You make a deal, you gonna live up to it. |
既然有约定 做不到也得做 |
'"Gonna" live up to it? |
别过分啊 |
Oh, so you're one of those types. |
你玩的都是套路 |
You take everyone's ride, and then ship it back to the States? |
先搞定别人的车 再转运回美国 对吧 |
You watch your mouth. |
说话小心点儿 |
Now you got a problem. |
你这可是找不痛快了 |
I'm gonna keep it about the cars. |
我现在不谈人只谈车 |
You want a car, get it the right way. |
想要车 得光明正大 |
How? |
怎么着 |
Race for it. |
飙一把试试 |
I already own it, bro. |
车已经是我的了 老兄 |
Not that car. |
不赌那辆车 |
Mine. |
赌我的 |
Dom, his car is the fastest car on the island. |
多姆 他的车可是岛上最快的 |
Do you know what he has under that hood? |
知道他装了什么吗 |
He knows it doesn't matter what's under a hood. |
知道他车里装什么并不重要 |
The only thing that matters is who's behind the wheel . |
真正重要的是谁来把握方向盘 |
wheel:车轮,转动
|
You think so? |
是吗 |
I know so. |
那还有假 |
Then race his car. |
那就赌他的车 |
And we ain't racing no quarter-mile, here. |
我们在这儿不跑四分之一英里 |
We race the Cuban mile. |
按古巴这里的长度来跑 |
Done. |
成交 |
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but my car is the slowest car on the island. |
我 我很感激你挺身而出 但我的车 是岛上最慢的车 |
appreciate:v.欣赏;感激;感谢;理解;
|
Was. |
现在不是了 |
Pull the seats, the doors, the battery ... |
把座椅 车门和电池都拆掉 |
battery:n.[电]电池,蓄电池;n.[法]殴打;n.[军]炮台,炮位;
|
If it ain't the motor, take it off. |
除了发动机之外 剩下的都不要 |
Laughing gas ? |
一氧化亚氮吗 |
Laughing gas:na.[化]笑气;
|
Nah, Fed. This is Cuban NOS. |
不 费南多 这是古巴版的氧化亚氮 |
You guys are crazy. |
你们真是疯了 |
What are you doing? |
你 你这是干什么 |
Poor man's turbo . |
山寨版涡轮 |
turbo:n.涡轮增压机;
|
Pull the vacuum line and hold on. |
把真空管路拉起来 接好 |
vacuum:n.真空; adj.真空的; v.用真空吸尘器清扫;
|
Old trick that Buster used to play, in case of emergencies . |
都是老司机的老把戏 |
emergencies:n.突发事件;紧急情况;(emergency的复数)
|
You know that's way too much boost for that engine. |
你知道这发动机承受不了那么大劲儿 |
boost:n.提高;增长;帮助;激励;v.使增长;使兴旺;偷窃;
|
It's gonna be fast. |
这不是要快嘛 |
It's gonna be a bomb. |
可能会爆缸 |
Only needs to go a mile. |
跑完全程就够了 |
Are you ready for this, my family? |
准备好了吗 我的家人 |
This is Havana ! |
这里是哈瓦那 |
Havana:n.哈瓦那(古巴城市);哈瓦那雪茄烟;
|
Be fast. |
开快点儿 |