|
|
The.Expendables.1.2010-敢死队
|
Don't shoot me. |
别开枪 |
Who is that? |
谁在那里 |
There's your money, release the hostage |
钱给你 把人质放了 |
release:v.释放;发射;让与;允许发表;n.释放;发布;让与; hostage:n.人质;抵押品;
|
How much in there? - Three - |
有多少 - 3 |
You're too late. We want five million dollars |
太晚了 现在我们要500万美元 |
Wha'da ya know, a greedy pirate |
死到临头 还这么贪 |
greedy:adj.贪婪的;贪吃的;渴望的; pirate:n.海盗;盗版;侵犯专利权者;v.掠夺;翻印;剽窃;
|
Last chance, take it or leave it |
再说一遍 拿还是不拿 |
We want the money... now! |
我们现在就要钱马上 |
Warning shot- No!- |
给你们点颜色看看 -不 |
A little low |
低了点 |
I'll kill him, I swear I will kill him |
我发誓我会杀了他的 |
Drop your guns! |
把枪放下 |
Not a chance - Yeah, that'll happen - |
门都没有 - 没错 |
Last chance, let the hostages go or you're outta there |
最后机会 把人质放了 我们就放过你们 |
hostages:n.人质;抵押品;(hostage的复数)
|
Bring the money here to me, Cocoa face |
先把钱给我 快点 |
I'll take the four on the left |
左边四个交给我 |
Why don't you take the two on the right leave the rest alone |
你怎么不杀右边那两个 其他别管 |
I'll kill them all, I don't care |
我要杀了他们的 我才不管他们死活 |
You should take the two on the right, you're not that fast anymore |
你该杀右边两个 你身手可没那么快了 |
The only thing faster is light |
比我快的只有光 |
We'll see |
走着瞧吧 |
Bullets are faster than the blades |
子弹永远比刀快 |
Bullets:n.子弹;弹丸;(bullet的复数) blades:n.刀身;刀片;刀刃;叶片;桨叶;桨身;(blade的复数)
|
Bring the money here! Now! |
快把钱扔过来 |
Want money? |
想要钱吗 |
Go and Get It |
过来拿啊 |
What's that? |
什么东西 |
It's a text |
一条短信 |
Excuse me? |
你说什么 |
Kill him! |
杀了他 |
I call that a tie - Come on, you're dreams - |
打了个平手 - 少来 别做梦了你 |
These guys are rest of development |
这些家伙真是帮原始人 |
A little compassion , folks |
有点同情 |
compassion:n.同情;怜悯;
|
Ya' know, I don't think you hit one of 'em |
我猜你一个都没干掉 |
I don't see any knives actually |
我也没见到任何刀伤 |
How you guys doin? |
你们搞完了吗 |
What the hell is he doin? |
他在搞什么 |
Hanging a pirate - Don't be rediculous |
吊死海盗 - 别开玩笑 |
Gunner ! What are you doing? |
加纳 你在干吗 |
Gunner:n.炮手,枪手;火炮瞄准手;经常投篮的投手;
|
Hanging a pirate |
吊死海盗 |
He's seriously demented |
他真的疯了 |
demented:adj.发狂的,疯狂的; v.精神错乱; (dement的过去分词和过去式)
|
This is not good - You're on your own - |
这可不太妙 - 你自己搞定 |
Apreciate it, it's good to have friends |
多谢你们的支持 可真够朋友 |
Gunner |
加纳 |
Yeah? |
什么事 |
This is not the way we work Let him go |
那不是我们的风格 把他放下来 |
Why? He'd do it to us |
为什么 他对我们开枪了 |
Gunner, last chance Let him go or we let you go |
加纳 再说一遍 把他放下来 我就不怪你 |
It's good to hang pirates |
吊死海盗可没错 |
We don't kill like that |
我不会那样杀人 |
Yeah? Not polite enough? |
是吗 不够绅士是吧 |
Let him go, Gunner - How are you a partner? - |
放开他 加纳 - 你怎么样 邦尼 |
Very Good |
还不错 |
My partner here kicked me with steel tipped boots, can you believe that? |
我差点被弹片打死 你信吗 |
tipped:v.倾斜;倒出;倾倒;轻触;轻碰;(tip的过去分词和过去式)
|