返回首页

The.Emoji.Movie.2017-表情奇幻冒险

The world we live in. 我们生活的世界
It's so wondrous , mysterious , even magical. 如此奇妙 神秘 甚至充满魔力
wondrous:adj.奇妙的;令人惊奇的;非常的; mysterious:adj.神秘的;不可思议的;难解的;
No. No, not that world. 不 不是那个世界
I meant this one. 我指的是这个世界
The smartphone . 智能手机
smartphone:n.智能手机;
Each system and program and app is its own little planet of perfect technology , 每个系统 软件 应用程序 都是拥有完美科技的小星球
technology:n.技术;工艺;术语;
All providing services so necessary, so crucial , so unbelievably profound . 提供着如此必须 如此重要 如此意义深远的服务
crucial:adj.重要的;决定性的;定局的;决断的; unbelievably:adv.难以置信地;不可信地; profound:adj.深厚的;意义深远的;渊博的;
Look who just sent me a text. 看看谁给我发了条短信
Addie McAIIister? 艾迪.麦考利斯特
Must be a mistake. Or a joke. Or a scam . 一定是搞错了 或是开玩笑 或是个骗局
scam:n.骗局,诡计;故事;vt.欺诈;诓骗;
Don't send her your Social Security number . 不要把你的社保号给她
Social Security number:n.社会保障号码(美国人出生时得到的正式身份号码);
Dude . 老兄
Dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
She's right there. 她就在那儿
That's our user, Alex. 这就是我们的使用者 艾利克斯
And, like every freshman in high school, his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone. 和每个中学新生一样 他的整个生活和一切都围绕着手机
revolves:vi.旋转;循环出现;反复考虑;n.旋转;循环;旋转舞台;
And, as the pace of life gets faster and faster... 当生活节奏越来越快…
Phones down in five. 五秒钟之内把手机放下
And attention spans get shorter and shorter and... 注意力持续时间越来越短…
spans:n.[建]跨度;一段时间(span的复数);v.跨越;持续;贯穿(span的第三人称单数);
You're probably not even listening to me right now. 你现在可能都没在听我说话
Who has the time to type out actual words? 谁有时间打字呢
And that's where we come in, the most important invention in the history of communication... 这就是我们发挥作用的时候了 沟通史上最重要的发明…
Emojis. 表情符号
That's my home. 这就是我的家
Textopolis. 短信之城
Here, each of us does one thing, and we have to nail it every time. 在这儿 我们每个人各司其职 每次必须尽善尽美
The Christmas Tree just has to stand there all festive . 圣诞树就得喜庆地站着
festive:adj.节日的;喜庆的;欢乐的;
Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
Merry:adj.愉快的;高兴的;
It's still September, Tim. 这才九月呢 提姆
The Princesses ... - I am so pretty. 公主们… - 我真美
Princesses:n.公主(princess的复数形式);王妃;
They just got to wear their crowns and keep their hair combed . 她们就得戴着皇冠 梳好头发
crowns:n.王冠(crown的复数形式);v.使…成王(crown的第三人称单数形式); combed:n.精梳;v.梳理;梳头;到处搜寻(comb的过去分词);
You guys, we are so pretty. 你们好 我们真美
Devil , Poop , Thumbs Up. 魔鬼 大便 竖起拇指
Devil:n.魔鬼;撒旦;家伙;恶棍;淘气鬼;冒失鬼;v.虐待,折磨;扯碎;做助手; Poop:n.船尾;傻子;内幕消息;v.使精疲力尽;使船尾受击; Thumbs:n.拇指;;v.翘起拇指请求搭乘便车;用拇指摸;(thumb的第三人称单数和复数)
They just show up, and they're good to go. 他们站出来就准备就绪了
But for the faces, the pressure is on. 但是面部表情就有压力了
Crier always has to cry, even if he's just won the lottery . 哭泣必须得一直哭 尽管他才中了彩票
Crier:n.哭泣者;传唤者;叫卖的小贩; lottery:n.彩票;碰运气的事,难算计的事;抽彩给奖法;
Hooray! I'm a billionaire ! 万岁 我是亿万富翁啦
billionaire:n.亿万富翁;
The Laugher is always laughing, even if he's just broken his arm. 欢笑一直在笑 尽管他才摔断了胳膊
Laugher:n.笑者;好笑的一边倒比赛;
I can see the bone! 我看得见骨头
Now, me, I'm a Meh. 而我 我是无聊
So I got to be totally over it all the time, you know, like, "Meh, who cares?" 所以我必须总是一副无聊的样子 就像在说 哼 谁在乎呢
Which is not as easy as it sounds. 这可没有听起来那么简单
I gotta be 我得
Meh 无聊
I gotta be 我得
Meh 无聊
Morning, Mrs. D. I see you have the little minis with you. 早上好 D女士 你带着小宝贝呢
minis:n.迷你裙(mini的复数);微型计算机;
They're so cute. 他们真可爱
That is so adorable , I can't take it! 太可爱了 我受不了啦
adorable:adj.可爱的;可敬重的,值得崇拜的;
Now I'll never get them to sleep. 现在他们再也没法睡觉了
Stick to your one face, weirdo . 保持住你的表情吧 怪人
weirdo:n.古怪的人,奇怪的人;