|
|
The.Croods.A.New.Age.2020-疯狂原始人
|
Guy? |
盖伊 |
Guy. You've got to go! |
盖伊 你必须得走了 |
Guy, it's okay. - No! |
盖伊 没关系的 -不 |
Son, the tar is rising. You've got to go. |
儿子 焦油越来越高了 你必须得走了 |
tar:n.焦油;柏油;水手;vt.涂以焦油;玷污;
|
No, not without you! |
不 我不要丢下你们 |
Don't look at us. Look behind you. |
不要看我们 看你的身后 |
Do you see the light? You need to follow that light, okay? |
看到光明了吗 你得沿着光明前行 好吗 |
Don't stop. Don't hide. |
不要停下 不要躲藏 |
Follow the light, and you'll find Tomorrow. |
沿着光明前行 你会找到明天 |
'"Follow the light." |
沿着光明前行 |
Travel log . Guy here. |
旅行日志 我是盖伊 |
log:原木,日志
|
It's been 14 moons since the mission began. |
自出发那天起已经看到了14次月亮 |
mission:n.使命,任务;代表团;布道;v.派遣;向…传教;
|
Following the light, but no sign of Tomorrow yet. |
我沿着光明前行 但还没找到明天 |
Travel log. It's been 29 moons. |
旅行日志 已经29个月亮了 |
Still no sign of Tomorrow. |
还是没有明天的迹象 |
I did find this little fellow. |
我倒是找到了这个小家伙 |
He's all alone, just like me. |
他跟我一样 孤身一人 |
He's a good lookout . |
他很擅长瞭望 |
lookout:n.监视处;观察所;瞭望台;监视员;
|
I'm thinking of calling him "Watch." |
我在考虑叫他 望望 |
Travel log. It's been 54 moons. |
旅行日志 已经54个月亮了 |
Seventy-three moons. |
73个月亮 |
A hundred and ten moons. |
110个月亮 |
Two hundred moons. |
200个月亮 |
Travel log. It's been... |
旅行日志 已经 |
a lot of moons. |
很多月亮了 |
All the moons. |
那么多月亮 |
Still no sign of Tomorrow. |
还是没有明天的迹象 |
Something's coming. Belt , disguise mode. |
有东西接近 皮带猴 伪装模式 |
Belt:n.皮带;腰带;传动带;传送带;v.猛击;狠打;飞奔;飞驰; disguise:v.掩饰;假装;隐瞒;n.伪装;假装;用作伪装的东西;
|
It's a person! |
那是个人 |
Oops. Yeah, that was me. |
哎呀 没错 那就是我 |
Hi. I'm Eep. |
嗨 我是小伊 |
In my defense, I had been living in a cave my whole life, and I didn't really come across other people very often, let alone ... a boy! |
为我自己说句话 我这辈子都住在洞穴里 真的很少跟别人接触 更别说 男孩了 |
come across:偶然遇见;给人以…的印象; let alone:更不必说;听任;不打扰;
|
And to think, the only two teenagers in the world, and we found each other. |
好好想想 我们是世界上仅有的 两个青少年 我们还找到了彼此 |
It's like fate brought us together. |
就好像是命运把我们聚在一起 |
My whole family loved him... |
我全家都爱死他了 |
...except for Dad. |
除了爸爸 |
But eventually , Guy won him over. |
不过最后 盖伊还是把他拿下了 |
eventually:adv.最后,终于;
|
Fire. - Fire. |
这是火 -是火啊 |
And now we're traveling the world, searching for a perfect place to call home, a place Guy calls Tomorrow. |
现在我们在环游世界 寻找一个完美的家园 一个盖伊称之为明天的地方 |
Tomorrow. |
明天 |
Isn't Guy amazing? |
盖伊是不是很棒 |
He gives me a funny feeling, like I have butterflies in my stomach. |
他带给我一种有趣的感受 感觉像胃里有蝴蝶 |
Not just the ones I had for lunch, but other butterflies. |
不只是中午吃的那些蝴蝶 还有别的 |
I don't know what this feeling's called, but it looks like this. |
我不知道这种感觉是什么 但它像这个 |
And this, and this, and this! |
这个 这个 还有这个 |
I love drawing this shape! I don't know why. |
我太爱画这个形状了 我不知道为什么 |
It just feels right. |
但感觉就该这样 |
Eep likes Guy. Eep likes Guy. |
小伊喜欢盖伊 小伊喜欢盖伊 |