|
|
The.Croods.2013-疯狂原始人
|
With every sun comes a new day. |
每每旭日东升 |
A new beginning. |
都是崭新的开始 |
A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. |
总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日 |
But not for me. My name's Eep. |
但不属于我 我叫小伊 |
And this is my family. The Croods. |
这是我的家人 克鲁德一家 |
If you weren't clued already, by animal skin and sloping forehead , we are cavemen . |
如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头 还不明白 我们是原始人 |
clued:n.线索;(故事等的)情节;vt.为…提供线索;为…提供情况; sloping:adj.倾斜的;有坡度的;成斜坡的;v.溢出(slop的ing形式); forehead:n.前额; cavemen:n.(史)原始人;穴居人;(caveman的复数)
|
Most days we spend in our cave, in the dark. |
我们整日在洞穴中度日 藏于黑暗 |
Night after night, day after day . |
日复一日 年复一年 |
day after day:日复一日;
|
Yep. Home sweet home. |
真是甜蜜的家啊 |
When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world. |
难得出洞 还得在残酷的大自然里 拼命找食物 |
struggled:v.奋斗;努力;争取;艰难地行进;抗争;(struggle的过去式和过去分词) harsh:adj.严厉的;严酷的;刺耳的;粗糙的;刺目的; hostile:adj.敌意的; n.敌对分子;
|
And I struggled to survive my family. |
我还得拼命保护家人 |
We were the last ones around. |
我们是仅存的一家了 |
There used to be neighbors. |
曾经有很多邻居 |
The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth . |
高茨一家 被猛犸象踩扁了 |
smashed:adj.大醉;v.打碎;(使)猛烈撞击;(用力)撞开;(smash的过去分词和过去式) mammoth:n.长毛象;猛犸象;庞然大物;adj.巨大的,庞大的;猛犸似的;
|
The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. |
霍克一家 被沙蛇吞了 |
swallowed:v.吞下;咽下;吞没;淹没;侵吞(swallow的过去分词和过去式)
|
The Erfs, mosquito bite. |
厄夫一家 被蚊子叮死了 |
mosquito:n.蚊子
|
The Throgs, common cold . |
斯洛格一家 感个冒就挂了 |
common cold:na.感冒;
|
And the Croods... That's us. |
还有克鲁德一家 就是我们 |
The Croods made it, because of my dad. |
我们活下来了 全靠我老爸 |
He was strong, and he followed the rules, the ones painted on our cave walls: |
他不但强壮 而且遵守规则 规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了 |
Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. |
新鲜事物都很危险 好奇心也很危险 |
Curiosity:n.好奇,好奇心;珍品,古董,古玩;
|
Going out at night is bad. |
夜晚出门更是危险 |
Basically , anything fun is bad. |
总而言之 有趣的事情都危险 |
Basically:adv.主要地,基本上;
|
Welcome to my world. |
欢迎来到我的世界 |
But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant . |
这故事讲的是这一切如何瞬间改变 |
in an instant:瞬间;马上;
|
Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end . |
因为我们还不知道 我们的世界面临末日 |
was about to:眼看就要;即将;正要;行将; come to an end:v.结束;
|
And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that. |
我们洞穴的墙上 可没有应对之法 |
You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep. |
你应该等我信号的 小伊 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
Eep. |
小伊 |
We've been in that cave forever. |
我在洞里呆够了 |
Three days is not forever. |
三天可不算长吧 |
It is with this family. |
和你们一起度日如年 |
Eep, will you come down here? |
小伊 拜托下来好吗 |
You're being so... so dramatic . |
你真是 太夸张了 |
dramatic:adj.突然的;巨大的;令人吃惊的;激动人心的;
|
No, no, no, Sandy, come back here! |
别别别 仙蒂 快回来 |
Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal. |
记住信号 好女孩总是等信号 |
Ugga! - As soon as I get Sandy, |
乌格 -一抓到仙蒂 |
As soon as:一…就;
|
I'll go back in, and you can give the signal. |
我就回洞里 你就可以发信号了 |
No. But you're already out now. |
可是 你已经出来了啊 |
I am waiting for the signal, Dad! |
我在乖乖等信号呢 老爸 |
Never mind , Thunk . Just come out. |
没事了 桑克 出来吧 |
Never mind:没关系; Thunk:n.形实转换程序;
|
But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad? |
可如果你不发信号 我怎么知道你是我老爸 |
The signal isn't so you know it's me. |
信号不是为了验明我的正身 |
It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal. |
是为了证明我还没被野兽吃掉 |
Then why is the signal an animal noise? |
那为何信号是野兽叫啊 |
I mean, doesn't that just confuse things? |
那样不会产生歧义吗 |
confuse:v.混同;使迷惑;使糊涂;使更难于理解;
|
I'm still waiting for the signal. |
我还在等信号 |
Mom, we're ready to leave! |
妈妈 准备出发 |
Mom? |
妈妈 |