|
|
The.Carrie.Diaries-凯莉日记
|
It's always the same dream. |
我总做同一个梦 |
I'm in the city... |
我在纽约城 |
And I belong. |
我属于这里 |
Manhattan is mine. |
曼哈顿是我的 |
Hey, watch it! |
看路 |
But then I always wake up the same old Carrie Bradshaw... |
可醒来终归还是原来的凯莉.布莱肖 |
In Castlebury, Connecticut. |
在康乃狄克州 凯瑟布莱 |
They say the key to being a writer is figuring out who you are, finding your voice. |
人们说成为作家的关键 是认清自己 给自己定调 |
Well, that seemed to be the only thing |
那个调调似乎是我那天唯一 |
I had found that day. |
找到的东西 |
Where is it? Please, please. |
跑哪里去了 快出来 拜托 |
Dorrit! |
多莉特 |
Where's the purse ? |
手提包在哪里 |
purse:n.钱包;资金;财源;备用款;v.噘嘴;
|
What purse? - Give me a break, Dorrit. |
什么手提包 -别装蒜了 多莉特 |
You know exactly which purse I'm talking about. Mom's purse. |
你知道我说的是哪个手提包 妈妈的手提包 |
You can't go through my stuff . Don't. |
你不能翻我的东西 别动 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
You have pot? |
你藏了大麻 |
Your friends smoke pot. |
你朋友们都抽大麻 |
You're 14. - So? |
你才14岁 -所以呢 |
So if dad finds out, he's going to kill you. |
所以要是老爸发现 非杀了你不可 |
So you better not tell him. |
那你最好别告诉他 |
Well, it'd serve you right if I did. |
我就算告诉他 也是你活该 |
You're such a tattletale . |
你真爱搬弄是非 |
tattletale:n.告密者;搬弄是非的人;闲谈者;
|
I'm sorry I have a life, and you don't. |
很抱歉 我生活丰富多彩 而你不是 |
Oh, is that why you're always spying on me, listening to my phone conversations? |
所以你才总监视我 偷听我的电话吗 |
Do not! - Do too! |
我才没有 -你就有 |
The year? 1984. |
那年 1984年 |
Romance novels were all the rage . |
爱情小说风靡一时 |
Romance:n.爱情;恋爱;风流韵事;传奇故事; novels:n.小说;(novel的复数) all the rage:非常流行;风靡一时的东西;
|
We had an actor for president, and most people could say they were better off now than they were four years ago... |
我们的总统曾是名演员 多数人可以说现在 比四年前更幸福 |
Except us. |
除了我们 |
Four years ago, we had our mom, and three months ago, we lost her to cancer . |
四年前 我们的母亲还在人世 三个月前 她因癌症去世 |
cancer:n.癌症;恶性肿瘤;
|
Things were definitely not better. |
显然我们没有更幸福 |
definitely:adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
|
Give me back my purse, Dorrit! |
还我手提包 多莉特 |
God, what the hell is going on in here?! |
天呐 到底发生了什么事 |
She bit me! -She's going through my stuff! |
她咬我 -她乱翻我的东西 |
We do not have time for this. |
没时间争这些了 |
You both have to be in school in half an hour, all right? |
你们俩都得在半小时内到校 好吗 |
Carrie, go on and get dressed. |
凯莉 快去穿衣服 |
I know you took it. - Go. |
我知道是你拿的 -快去 |
You can't be late on your first day. And, dorrit... |
上学第一天不能迟到 还有你 多莉特 |
That is... way too much eye makeup . |
你的眼妆太浓了 |
makeup:n.化妆品;组成;补充;补考;
|
Carrie... |
凯莉 |
You're the older one. You can't take the bait . |
你是姐姐 让着点 |
bait:v.引诱;在…中放诱饵;折磨;n.饵;诱饵;vi.中途休息;
|
I have teeth marks on my arm. |
我的手臂上还有她的牙印 |
I know that Dorrit can be difficult. |
我知道多莉特不太随和 |
But... your mom would want you two to get along. |
可你妈会希望你们和睦相处 |
Yeah. Yeah, I know. |
好 好 我知道 |
All right? So whatever you two were fighting about, it's not worth it. |
好吗 那不管你们吵什么 都没必要 |
She stole mom's purse. |
她偷了妈妈的手提包 |