|
|
The.Big.Bang.Theory-生活大爆炸
|
Previously on The Big Bang Theory. |
《生活大爆炸》前情提要 |
Previously:adv.先前;以前; Bang:n.猛敲; v.猛敲; v.正好;
|
Dad, this is Sheldon's mother, Mary. |
爸爸 这是谢尔顿的母亲 玛丽 |
How do you do? -Nice to meet you. |
你好 -很高兴见到你 |
And,of course,Mom. -Hello, my hateful shrew . |
当然,还有我妈 -你好,可憎的悍妇 |
hateful:adj.可憎的;可恨的;可恶的; shrew:n.泼妇,悍妇;
|
Hello to you, you wrinkled old bastard. |
你也好,皱巴巴的老王八蛋 |
wrinkled:adj.有皱纹的;v.(使脸上)起皱纹;皱起;(wrinkle的过去分词和过去式)
|
Hey,I just got an e-mail from the U.S. Air Force . |
我收到了美国空军发来的电邮 |
Air Force:n.空军;
|
I'm just afraid if I respond ,then they'll know I got it. |
我就怕万一我回复了,他们就知道我的项目成功了 |
respond:vi.回答;作出反应;承担责任;n.应答;唱和;
|
Oh, dude .The minute you opened that e-mail,they knew you got it. |
伙计,你点开邮件的那一刻,他们就知道你成功了 |
dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
|
I mean,they're probably looking at you through the camera right now. |
没准他们现在就通过电脑的摄像头监视你呢 |
Oh,God.I think someone's following us. |
天啊!好像有人跟踪我们 |
Uh, turn left here and see if he turns with us. |
在这左转 看他们会不会跟着转 |
Why is he turning here? The restaurant's the other way. |
他为什么在这转弯 饭店在另一边 |
I don't know. He uses that traffic app.Maybe there's an accident. |
不知道,他有用一款路况软件,可能前头出车祸了吧 |
Oh, so follow him. |
那跟他走吧 |
Oh, no! |
不好 |
Leonard,if you don't mind,I think I'm a little tired. |
莱纳德,希望你别介意,我有些累了 |
I'm gonna call it a night. -Sure,Dad. |
今晚就到这里吧 -当然不介意,爸爸 |
I'm a little tuckered out myself.Well,I will see you all in the morning. |
我也有些累坏了,各位明早见 |
tuckered:adj.极其疲倦的;筋疲力尽的;v.使疲倦;(tucker的过去分词)
|
Would you like to share a cab? -That would be fine. |
愿意跟我一起打车吗 -当然好 |
Where are you staying? - I'm at the Westin. |
你在哪住 -威斯汀酒店 |
Well,so am I.Could I interest you in a nightcap ? |
我也是,能请你喝杯睡前酒吗? |
nightcap:n.睡帽;临睡前喝的酒;
|
I think that you could. |
当然可以 |
Leonard? |
莱纳德 |
Leonard? |
莱纳德 |
What? |
干嘛 |
You realize you and I could become brothers. |
你意识到我们有可能会成为 兄弟 吗 |
We're not gonna be brothers.We're not gonna be stepbrothers . |
我们才不会变成兄弟,我们也不会成为继兄弟 |
stepbrothers:n.同父异母的兄弟;同母异父的兄弟;
|
Go to sleep. |
快睡吧 |
I hope you're right. |
希望你是对的 |
'Cause a grown man living with his brother and his brother's wife is weird . |
因为一个老大不小的爷们跟他的兄弟,还有兄弟的老婆一起住太奇怪了 |
weird:adj.奇怪的;奇异的;离奇的;n.命运;宿命;命运女神;
|
Go to sleep. -Okay. |
快睡觉 -好吧 |
Do you think your father's doing unspeakable things to my mother? |
你觉得你父亲正在对我妈做 不可描述的事情 吗? |
unspeakable:adj.无法形容的;不能以言语表达的;坏透了的;
|
No. |
不 |
Are you saying that because the things are unspeakable? |
你这么说是因为这件事 不可描述 吗? |
Your parents are old.Anything unspeakable was finished by 9:30.Go to sleep. |
你们的父母都老了,任何 不可描述 的事情九点半前就搞完了,快去睡啦 |
Very well. |
好吧 |
I'm sorry if this stuff is gonna make the ceremony awkward . |
如果因为这事把婚礼搞尴尬了 我很抱歉 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本: ceremony:n.典礼,仪式;礼节,礼仪;客套,虚礼; awkward:adj.尴尬的;笨拙的;棘手的;不合适的;
|
God, I thought my brother fresh out of jail was gonna make everyone uncomfortable,but now this... |
我还以为我刚出狱的哥哥 会搞得大家都不自在呢,结果闹出这出... |
jail:n.监狱;监牢;拘留所;v.监禁;下狱;
|
Hey, if you want me to sleep,you're gonna have to stop talking. |
你们想让我睡觉,就得闭上嘴巴啊! |
Okay, I'm gonna go pick up my family. |
我要去接我家人了 |
Like an hour and half, two hours, depending on traffic. |
估计要一个半到两小时 看堵不堵 |
Yeah,drive safe. -Oh,hey,and do yourself a favor,all right? |
小心开车 -记得千万别哪壶不开提哪壶 |
When Beverly gets here, do not bring up last night.All right? |
贝弗莉来的时候,千万别提昨晚那事,可以吗? |
As far as you're concerned ,you don't know anything, you didn't see anything.I want you just to play dumb . |
你们要表现得啥都不知道 啥都没看到,反正就是装成傻逼就行了 |
As far as:至于…; concerned:adj.有关的;关心的;v.关心;与…有关;(concern的过去时和过去分词) dumb:adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
|
It was nice of her to show us playing dumb with an example. |
她人真好 还亲自示范怎么装傻逼 |
What? |
什么 |
Hi.Okay,hey there,I got...I'm sorry,I got to go now. |
你好啊,我...抱歉,我有事先走了 |
Penny, wait. - Why? |
佩妮 留步 -为什么 |
I wanted to thank you for going through all the trouble of planning a second wedding ceremony for me, but unfortunately I cannot attend. |
我想感谢你为了我大费周章地策划了 第二次结婚典礼 但很遗憾 我不克参加 |
unfortunately:adv.不幸地;
|
Well, why? What's wrong? |
为什么?怎么了? |
Wha...are we still doing the dumb thing? Okay.Why,what's wrong? |
我...我们还要来装傻这招吗?好吧,为什么?怎么了? |