|
|
The.Bad.Guys.2022-坏蛋联盟
|
Stop. |
够了 |
I'll stop if you just explain it to me, because I don't… |
你不解释 我只好一直问… |
Would you please just drop it? |
你不能放下吗? |
All right, all right. Fine, fine, fine. |
好啦好啦 我懂 |
Consider it dropped. It's dropped. It's on the ground. |
接受它 放下它 我已经放好了 |
Good. |
很好 |
But, I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays. |
可是 大家都喜欢过生日啊 |
You got decorations , you got balloons, you got parties and cake. |
会有装饰、气球、派对还有蛋糕 |
decorations:n.装饰品;装饰图案;装饰风格;(decoration的复数)
|
Look. I don't need presents, I don't want decorations, and I'm not a cake guy. |
听着 我不要礼物 不要装饰 而且我也不喜欢吃蛋糕 |
Seriously, though, you don't like cake? |
你认真 你不喜欢吃蛋糕? |
Name one food better than cake. |
有什么是比蛋糕还好吃的? |
Guinea pig . |
天竺鼠 |
Guinea pig:n.豚鼠;天竺鼠;荷兰猪;实验材料;
|
Again, with the guinea pig. |
又是天竺鼠 |
I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig. |
要是蒙上眼睛 你肯定分不出来 臭鼬跟天竺鼠的差别 |
bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿; blindfolded:v.(用布等)蒙住…的眼睛(blindfold的过去分词和过去式) skunk:n.北美臭鼬;v.使惨败;使得零分;烂醉如泥;
|
Wrong. |
错 |
Snakes have impeccable taste buds . I can taste air. |
蛇的味蕾超强 能尝出空气的味道 |
impeccable:adj.无瑕疵的;没有缺点的; buds:[植]芽;蓓蕾;未成熟的人(bud的复数);
|
Air? -Yes. Air. |
空气? - 对 空气 |
Mmm. |
|
Nice. |
真美味 |
I don't know. They're a little, uh… |
我不知道 对我来说… |
They're a little cute for my taste. |
它们吃起来有点太萌了 |
That's what makes them so delicious. |
所以它们才这么好吃啊 |
You're not just eating food, you're eating pure goodness. |
那不只是吃东西 是吃一种纯粹的美好 |
It's not about the pig. |
重点已经不是天竺鼠 |
It's about what it symbolizes on a deeper level. |
而是更深层的象征意义 |
symbolizes:v.象征;是…的象征;代表;(symbolize的第三人称单数)
|
So, you can…You can taste air? |
你说 你能尝到空气的味道? |
Ah. Forget about it. -What else you got? |
还有呢? - 当我没说 |
Wait, wait, wait. Can you also hear color? |
等一下嘛 你也能听见颜色吗? |
All right, all right. |
又要开始了 |
Can you see sound? -Okay. |
能看到声音? - 够了 |
'Cause we should really be capitalizing on these skills. |
我们应该要好好利用这些技能 |
capitalizing:资本化;
|
Okay, all right, fine. |
好啦 可以了 |
Get it all out. Get it all out now. |
一次说完啊 |
Okay, okay. |
好啦 |
Look at that. 4:00 p.m. |
看 下午四点了 |
Now I know the exact moment our friendship died. |
原来这就是我们友谊结束的时刻 |
Let's bounce . -Yep. |
闪吧 - 好 |
bounce:v.反弹;反射;(使)弹起;n.弹跳;跳动;弹性;
|
Tastes like, uh, you're gonna stick me with the bill… again. |
这是又要把帐单丢给我的味道吗? |
Well, it is my birthday. |
今天是我生日啊 |
So, now you play the birthday card? That's interesting. |
现在你倒是拿生日当藉口了 真妙 |
Can we get a check, please, when you get a chance? |
我们要买单 有人吗? |
Hello? Checkity-check-check. |
有人吗?我们要结帐了 |
You know what? |
这样吧 |
We're just gonna leave the money right here, okay? |
我们直接把钱放这边罗 |
You know the one good thing about this place? |
你知道这间店有什么好的吗? |
What? -We never have to wait for a table. |
什么? - 永远都有位置 |
Well, isn't that every place? |
不是每间店都这样吗? |
Hey, man. How you been? I haven't seen you… |
嘿 你好吗?好久不… |
Snake attack! |
猛蛇过江! |
Oh! Mints . |
薄荷糖 |
Mints:n.薄荷糖;铸币厂(mint的复数);v.铸造;创造(mint的三单形式);
|
Sorry, folks. I'm switching him to decaf . |
抱歉 我会让他改喝低咖啡因的 |
decaf:n.无咖啡因咖啡;脱因咖啡(等于decaffeinatedcoffee);
|
All right. - Let's do this. |
好啦 - 动起来吧 |
Guinea pig, huh? |
天竺鼠喔? |