|
|
Supergirl-超级少女
|
By abu 201703 |
|
My name is Kara Zor-El. |
我叫卡拉.佐.艾尔 |
24 years ago my planet, Krypton , was in serious peril . |
二十四年前 我的星球 氪星 陷入了严重危机 |
Krypton:n.[化学]氪(元素符号为Kr); peril:n.危险;冒险;vt.危及;置…于险境;
|
My cousin, Kal-El, was sent to a planet called Earth for his own safety and protection. |
我的堂弟卡.艾尔 被送往地球 以保护其安全 |
You may know his story. |
你们可能知道他的故事 |
The story you don't know is that I was sent to protect him. |
你们不知道的是 我被派去保护他 |
Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's. |
你分离舱的坐标跟卡.艾尔的互锁在一起 |
coordinates:n.[数]坐标;相配之衣物;v.使协调;使调和(coordinate的第三人称单数形式); interlocked:adj.联锁的;v.连锁(interlock的过去分词);连结;
|
You will follow him to Earth. - I'm not afraid, Father. |
你会随他前往地球 -我不害怕 父亲 |
The trip is long but you'll sleep most of the way and we'll be with you in your dreams . |
虽说旅途漫长 但大部分路程你都会在睡觉 我们会在梦乡中陪伴你 |
in your dreams:做梦去吧;
|
You'll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El. |
你要前往地球 照顾你的堂弟卡.艾尔 |
journey:n.旅行;行程;vi.旅行;
|
Because of the Earth's yellow sun, you'll have great powers on this planet. |
由于地球的黄太阳 你在那颗星球上将拥有伟大的能力 |
You will do extraordinary things. |
你会做出超凡之事 |
extraordinary:adj.非凡的;特别的;离奇的;临时的;特派的;
|
I won't fail Kal-El or you. |
我不会辜负卡.艾尔和你们 |
I love you, Kara. |
我爱你 卡拉 |
You must go, now. |
你现在必须出发了 |
Go! |
去吧 |
Things didn't exactly go according to my mother's plan. |
事情并未完全按照我母亲的计划进行 |
according to:根据,据说;
|
Krypton's destruction sent a shock wave that knocked my pod off course and into the Phantom Zone. |
氪星毁灭时发出的冲击波 使我的分离舱偏离路线 进入幻影区 |
destruction:n.破坏,毁灭;摧毁; shock wave:n.(爆炸、地震等引起的)冲击波;震惊;震荡; Phantom:n.幽灵;幻影;虚位;adj.幽灵的;幻觉的;有名无实的;
|
A region in space where time doesn't pass. |
在太空中的这一区域 时间不会流逝 |
region:n.地区;范围;部位;
|
I slept there for 24 years... |
我在那里沉睡了二十四年 |
until somehow I got here. |
直到我莫名其妙地来到了这里 |
somehow:adv.以某种方法;莫名其妙地;
|
When I arrived, I was still a 13-year-old girl. |
我到达时 仍然是个十三岁的少女 |
But in that same time my cousin Kal-El had grown up and revealed himself to your world... |
但那时 我的堂弟卡.艾尔已经长大成人 向你们的世界揭示了自己... |
revealed:v.揭示;显示;露出;(reveal的过去分词和过去式)
|
as Superman. |
超人的身份 |
The most powerful man in the universe. |
全宇宙最强大的人 |
My cousin wanted me to have the same safe... |
我的堂弟希望我像他一样 |
human-type of childhood he did. |
安然无恙地度过人类童年 |
childhood:n.童年;幼年;孩童时期
|
So he placed me with my adoptive family, the Danvers. |
于是他把我交给我了我的收养家庭 丹弗斯一家 |
adoptive:adj.采用的;有收养关系的;
|
Scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities. |
他们是曾帮助他理解自己超能力的科学家 |
I know I'm not your mom, sweetheart . |
虽说我不是你的亲生母亲 亲爱的 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
But you're safe here. |
但你在这里是安全的 |
They had a daughter, Alex. |
他们有个女儿 叫艾丽克斯 |
And despite being born on different planets, we both shared one thing: we knew our lives would never be the same again. |
虽说我们出生在不同的星球 但却有一个共同点 我们知道自己的生活从此将大不相同 |
despite:prep.尽管,不管;n.轻视;憎恨;侮辱;
|
My cousin... he didn't need my protection. |
我的堂弟 他不需要我的保护 |
I didn't have a mission anymore. |
我不再肩负使命了 |
mission:n.使命,任务;代表团;布道;v.派遣;向…传教;
|
But even though I had all the same powers he did... |
但即便我拥有与他相同的能力 |
all the same:仍然:依然:照样:
|
Sorry, sorry. |
抱歉 抱歉 |
I decided the best thing I could do is fit in. |
我认为自己最好还是融入地球生活 |
After all... |
毕竟 |
Earth didn't need another hero. |
地球不需要另外一位英雄 |
I need two tickets in the Orchestra section for Wicked . |
我要两张《女巫前传》前排座位的票 |
Orchestra:n.管弦乐队;乐队演奏处; Wicked:adj.邪恶的;缺德的;调皮的;n.恶人;邪恶的人;
|
No, not for Ms. Grant , her mother wants to see it. |
不是为格兰特女士订的 她母亲想看 |
Grant:v.授予;允许;承认;同意;n.拨款;[法]授予物;
|
Yes, again. Sure, I'll hold. |
对 还想再看一次 好 我等着 |
Charlie? |
查理 |
I'm calling about the correspondence dinner, |
我打来是为了记者晚宴的事 |
correspondence:n.通信;一致;相当;
|