|
|
Stuart.Little.2.2002-精灵鼠小弟2
|
George, wake up. |
佐治 起床了 |
It's Saturday. |
今天是星期六 |
I know, but it's the first day of soccer. It's our first game. |
我知道 今天是足球赛的第一天 我们的第一场比赛 |
Soccer? |
足球? |
I can't today. I caught a cold while sleeping. |
今天不行 我觉得我好像感冒了 |
You'll be fine. |
你会好的啦 |
Come on, come on, it'll be great. |
走嘛 一定会很棒 |
We're going to play like Brazilians. |
我们会像巴西队一样棒 |
Here you go. -Thanks, Mom. |
你的早餐 -谢谢妈 |
Stuart , don't forget your water bottle. George.... |
史都华 别忘了带水壶 小治.... |
Stuart:斯图亚特王室的;
|
Don't forget your cleats . |
别忘了钉鞋 |
cleats:n.楔子; v.装上栓;
|
You look especially beautiful today. |
你今天看起来特别美丽动人 |
especially:adv.尤其;特别;格外;十分;
|
Some people just know how to wear oatmeal . |
吃麦片的女人最美 |
oatmeal:n.燕麦粥;燕麦片;
|
Okay, open up. |
好了 张开嘴 |
Did you hear that? She said " blah-blah ." |
你听到了吗? 她说叭叭 |
blah-blah:vi.瞎说;vt.反复地说;
|
I can't believe it. |
我真不敢相信 |
Her first word. |
她说的第一句话 |
Where's the baby book? I'm writing it down. |
宝宝记事本呢? 我要写下来 |
I'm not sure that's technically a word. |
我不肯定那能算是一句话 |
Of course it is. |
当然算了 |
But your Uncle Crenshaw says that every Little starts talking by nine months. |
康夏叔叔说李家人 都是九个月大就会说话了 |
In Uncle Crenshaw's case, never stops. |
康夏叔叔就从此唸个不停 |
Are you both coming to the game? |
你们要来看球吗? |
Wouldn't miss it. |
当然会了 |
Frederick... |
爸爸... |
...this soccer game's making me very.... |
这场足球赛让我非常... |
Proud? -Anxious. Especially about.... |
骄傲? -担心 尤其是那个... |
I'm fine. -He's fine. |
我没事 -他没事的 |
All those boys stomping around with cleats. |
一堆小男生 穿着钉鞋到处踢 |
stomping:v.迈着重重的步子走(或跳舞、移动);(stomp的现在分词)
|
What if someone.... |
万一他被... |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
Oh, honey. He's a Little. All Littles are natural athletes . |
亲爱的 他是李家人 我们天生就是运动健将 |
Littles:adj.小的;很少的;短暂的;小巧可爱的;adv.完全不;n.少许;没有多少;短时间; athletes:n.运动员;身强体健的人(athlete的复数形式);
|
Do you need.... -Could you? |
你需要... -你可以吗? |
Okay, that's it for you. |
好了 你吃得够多了 |
Snow, food. |
雪铃 吃饭啰 |
Food? Is it tuna? Or herring ? |
吃饭 是鲔鱼吗? 还是鲱鱼? |
herring:n.鲱(又称青鱼);
|
Or, dare I say it, is it lox? |
还是我最想吃的 超赞腌鲑鱼? |
Oh! Please be lox! |
拜托是腌鲑鱼 |
That's for you. |
你的饭 |
Boys, are we ready to play some soccer? -You bet , Dad. |
孩子们 准备大显身手了吗? -当然啰 |
bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿;
|
Oh, great. It's glop . |
棒透了 一坨浆糊 |
glop:n.黏糊状液体;难吃的东西;vt.把糊状食物浇在…上;
|
Look what I'm reduced to. I'm a Handi Wipe with hair. |
看我变得多悲惨 被当成了猫拖把 |
Wipe:v.擦;抹;拭;消除;n.擦;拭;揩;(湿)抹布;
|
Wallace! Get up! There we go! |
小胖 加油... |
That's right! Dig! Dig! Go downfield ! Downfield! |
很好... 冲...冲过中场 |
downfield:adj.(美)在前场的;adv.在前场地;
|
You guys, spread out ! Spread out! |
小朋友 散开 |
spread out:冒火;喷火;
|
Well, George is getting a workout . |
你看小治跑得好帅哦 |
workout:n.锻炼;练习;试验;
|
What bothers me is that every kid has had a chance to play except Stuart. |
可是史都华一直没机会上场 让我觉得有点难过 |
bothers:n.麻烦; v.给(某人)造成麻烦(或痛苦); (bother的第三人称单数和复数)
|
There's plenty of time. |
时间还多的是 |
Plenty of time? There's 40 seconds. |
多的是? 拜托 只剩下40秒了 |
He did an excellent job of handing out the orange slices . |
他分柳橙片也很好 |
slices:n.切片,切割(slice的复数形式);v.切成薄片(slice的三单形式);
|
That's not as easy as it looks. |
那可不是件容易的事 |
Okay, I'm glad he's not in the game. I don't want him to get hurt. |
我很高兴他没上场 我不希望他受伤 |
It's Pee-Wee soccer. Nobody gets hurt. |
这是小学球赛 不会受伤的 |
Irwin, are you okay? |
你没事吧? 厄文 |
Are you all right, lrwin? |
你没事吧? 厄文 |