|
|
Stuart.Little.1999-精灵鼠小弟
|
It's today! It's today! |
就是今天了! 就是今天了! |
It's today! It's today! |
就是今天了! 就是今天了 |
It's today! It's today! It's today! |
就是今天了! 就是今天了! 就是今天了! |
It's always today, George. |
那总是今天 乔冶 |
I mean, this is the day. -That's right. |
我是说就是今天了 -没错 |
Can't I come? -You have to go to school, George. |
我不能跟你们去吗? -乔冶 你得去上学 |
Will he be here when I get home? -I think so. |
我回家的时候他会不会在? -我想是会的 |
I'll play ball with him. I'll wrestle with him. |
我要跟他玩球 跟他摔跤 |
play ball:开始活动;开始赛球; wrestle:n.摔跤;搏斗;斗争;v.摔跤;斗争;斟酌;
|
I'll teach him how to spit. |
还要教他怎么吐口水 |
lt's gonna be so much fun. |
这样一定会很好玩的 |
For all of us. |
我们大家都会很快乐的 |
How will you know if you pick the right one? |
你们怎么知道你们没有选错人? |
I don't know. We'll... |
我不知道 我们会... |
You'll just know. |
你们到时就会知道的 |
Bye, sweetie. |
再见 亲爱的 |
Remember, I want a little brother, not a big brother. |
别忘了 我要的是弟弟不是哥哥 |
We've been through your paperwork , and it seems to be in order. |
我们审核过你们的申请文件看来一切都没有问题 |
paperwork:n.文书工作;
|
Adoption isn't for everyone... |
并不是人人都能领养孤儿 |
Adoption:n.采用;收养;接受;
|
...but you seem like people with plenty of love to share. |
...但你们看起来很有爱心 |
So how are you feeling? |
你们现在感觉如何? |
Goodness, we're... -Tingling... |
天啊 我们... -我们全身擅抖... |
With anticipation . |
因为实在是期待太久了 |
anticipation:n.希望;预感;先发制人;预支;
|
Recess . |
下课了 |
Recess:n.休会;休庭;壁橱;隐蔽处;v.休会;暂停;把…放进壁橱;将…嵌入墙壁;
|
Time for you to meet them. |
你们该见见他们了 |
Feel free to walk around. They're used to having strangers. |
你们可以四处走走 他们对陌生人早就习以为常 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Lovely people. |
真是好人家 |
Nice move, Red. |
丢得好 红头 |
Oh, Frederick, look at them. |
老费 你看他们 |
How could we possibly...? |
我们怎么可能...? |
Choose? I know. |
有办法选择? 我了解 |
They all seem so... -Wonderful. |
他们看起来都好... -可爱 |
You know what's wonderful? |
你们知道最美妙的是什么吗? |
What's wonderful is... |
最美妙的就是... |
...how you both know what the other one is gonna say... |
...你们在对方还没开口的时候... |
...before you even say it. |
...就知道对方想说什么了 |
Not that it's any of my business. |
当然这不关我的事 |
Yes, that happens when you've been together as long as we have. |
我们在一起这么久了 心灵相通很自然 |
as long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然;
|
From being a family. |
一家人就是这样 |
Family. Wow. |
一家人? |
Well... |
这个嘛... |
...for a family, you've certainly come to the right place. |
...如果你们想要建立小家庭 就来对地方了 |
I think we can find just what you're looking for. |
我们应该可以满足你们的需求 |
If you want a girl, Susan can read French. |
如果你们想要女孩的话 苏珊会法文 |
And Edith can tap dance while blowing bubbles . |
伊迪丝可以边吹泡泡边跳踢踏舞 |
tap dance:vi.跳踢跶舞; bubbles:n.泡; v.起泡; (bubble的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Or maybe you wanted a boy. |
也许你们想要个男孩 |
Actually, I think we were leaning towards a boy. |
事实上我们的确比较想要男孩 |
leaning:n.倾向;偏向;爱好;v.前俯(或后仰);倾斜;倚靠;(lean的现在分词)
|
Well, in that case... |
如果是那样的话... |
... Benny can do handstands . |
...班尼会倒立 |
Benny:n.安非他命药片(用作兴奋剂);外套;笨蛋; handstands:n.倒立(动作);(handstand的复数)
|
Andy can run 100 yards faster than you can say, "Ready, set, go." |
安迪跑一百尺的速度 比你说 预备 开始 的速度还要快 |
You certainly know a lot about everyone. |
你跟每个人都好熟哦 |
That's what happens when you've been here as long as I have. |
如果你待的跟我一样久 想不认识他们都难 |
Let's face it. |
面对事实吧 |
Not everyone wants to adopt someone like me. |
并不是人人都想领养像我这样的孩子 |