|
|
Storks.Storks.2016-逗鸟外传
|
For as long as can be remembered, storks delivered babies from their perch on Stork Mountain. |
在很长一段时间里 大家都知道 宝宝都是送子鸟送来的 |
as long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然; storks:n.[鸟]鹳; perch:n.鲈鱼;高处;(鸟的)栖息处;高座;v.栖息;停留;置于(顶上或边上);
|
It was an honor and a privilege to serve. |
这曾经是一种荣耀的象征 |
privilege:n.特权;优待;v.给与…特权;特免;
|
It was our duty, our core belief, the driving force of our very lifeblood . |
这是我们的职责 我们核心的信仰 是我们血液中流淌的血脉 |
core:n.核心;要点;果心;[计]磁心;vt.挖...的核; lifeblood:n.生机的根源;生命必须的血液;命脉;命根子;
|
It wasn't always easy. |
并不是总是一帆风顺的 |
This was our challenge. |
这是我们的挑战 |
This was our sacred duty. |
这是我们神圣的职责 |
No matter how tough or impossible or brutal or harsh or inhumane or savage , we would triumph over adversity . |
无论多么的艰难或不可能 或残酷 严厉 不人道和野蛮 我们都将战胜逆境 |
brutal:adj.残忍的;野蛮的,不讲理的; harsh:adj.严厉的;严酷的;刺耳的;粗糙的;刺目的; inhumane:adj.残忍的;无人情味的; savage:adj.野蛮的; n.未开化的; vt.乱咬; triumph:v.战胜;成功;打败;n.巨大成功;重大成就;伟大胜利;喜悦; adversity:n.逆境;不幸;灾难;灾祸;
|
Gotcha ! |
抓到你了! |
Gotcha:int.明白了(等于gotyou);
|
On your right. - Left. |
在你的右边 - 左边 |
Bike lane . |
自行车车道 |
Bike lane:un.自行车专用道;
|
Thank goodness we don't do that anymore. |
谢天谢地 我们不用再也做那个了 |
There! Right there! |
那里! 就在那里! |
The problem was, we had the wrong cargo . |
问题是 我们在递送不同的东西 |
cargo:n.(船或飞机装载的)货物;
|
Our new phones! |
我们的新手机! |
Luckily, now, storks deliver packages for Cornerstore. com! |
幸运的是 现在 送子鸟们在给角落商店公司送包裹 |
My dude ! |
我的伙计 |
dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
|
Yo, Kevron! Lookin' good, my man! |
凯文! 看起来不错啊 朋友! |
Oh, I love this guy! |
天啊 我超喜欢这家伙! |
Perfect landing. Chiggy-check. |
完美着陆 进行检查 |
You're the man! |
你是那个人! |
What? Millionth package? Not possible. |
什么? 第一百万份包裹? 不可能 |
Millionth:n.百万分之一;第一百万;adj.百万分之一的;第一百万的;
|
I thought I was only at 20. |
我想我才20岁 |
Hey, Junior , are you gonna celebrate? |
朱尼尔 你要去庆祝一下吗? |
Junior:n.青少年;职位较低者;adj.青少年的;地位低下的;
|
You know what? You're right. I should celebrate. |
你知道什么? 你是对的 我的确要庆祝一下 |
What are you guys doing this weekend? |
你们这个周末都要什么? |
Are you guys free? |
你们有空吗? |
The wife and I are celebrating another anniversary. |
我和我的妻子都在庆祝另一个纪念日 |
Got my kid's game this weekend. |
给我的孩子取名 |
Family reunion . The whole family's coming. |
家庭团聚 我们全家都会来 |
reunion:n.团聚;聚会;团圆;重逢;
|
Oh. Just wanted to confirm. |
噢 我只是想确认一下 |
That you were all busy. |
那么你们都很忙啊 |
I assumed you were all busy and you are. |
我以为你们都很忙 还有你也是 |
assumed:adj.假定的;假设的;v.假定;假设;认为;承担;(assume的过去分词和过去式)
|
So, if anything changes, let me know. |
那么 如果有要改变主意的 请让我知道 |
I maybe could get out of work. |
我可能要出门工作 |
Probably can't, but let me know if you can. |
可能不可以 但是如果你可以的话请让我知道 |
Great job out there, brah! |
那里的工作真不错 大兄弟 |
Thanks, Pigeon Toady . |
谢谢 马屁鸽 |
Pigeon:n.[鸟]鸽子;(非正式)易受骗的人;(非正式)责任; Toady:vi.谄媚;vt.谄媚;n.谄媚者;
|
Check out my girlfriend. |
看看我的女朋友 |
She's in Canada. - Yeah-huh. |
她在加拿大 - 是啊 呵呵 |
She migrated . |
她移民了 |
migrated:v.(随季节变化)迁徙;移居;迁移;移动;转移;(migrate的过去分词和过去式)
|
She's not made up. Okay. |
她可不是编的 - 好吧 |
Look at her! Look at her! |
快看她! 快看她! |
She exists, brah! - That's great. |
她是真实的 - 太好了! |
Hey, did you guys hear about Roger ? |
你们听说过罗杰吗? |
Roger:n.罗杰;[男名]男子名;int.明白;v.与某人性交;
|
Oh, my goodness. Are you okay? |
天呐 你还好吗? |
What? Hey, brah. I say... What? Okay. |
什么? 我说...什么? 好吧 |
I tell you about my girlfriend? |
我可以和你说说我的女朋友吗? |
Hey, boss wants to see you. |
老板想要见你 |
Hunter wants to see me? |
亨特想要见我? |
All right. Head in the game, Junior. |
好了 认真点 朱尼尔 |