|
|
Star.Wars.Episode.IX.The.Rise.Of.Skywalker.2019-星球大战9天行者崛起
|
At last. |
总算来了 |
Snoke trained you well. |
斯诺克把你训练得不错 |
I killed Snoke. |
斯诺克被我杀了 |
I'll kill you. |
我也会杀了你的 |
My boy. |
我的孩子啊 |
I made Snoke. |
斯诺克是我造出来的 |
I have been every voice... |
一直以来 |
you have ever heard... |
你在脑海中听到的 |
inside your head. |
都是我的声音 |
The First Order was just the beginning. |
第一秩序不过是个开头 |
I will give you so much more. |
我会给你更多更多 |
You'll die first. |
在此之前你会先死 |
I have died before. |
我已经死过了 |
The dark side of the Force is a pathway ... |
原力的黑暗面如同一条通道 |
pathway:n.路,道;途径,路径;
|
to many abilities some consider to be... |
能通往许多被认为是... |
unnatural . |
非自然的能力 |
unnatural:adj.不自然的;反常的;不近人情的;
|
What could you give me? |
你能给我什么 |
Everything. |
所有一切 |
A new Empire. |
一个新的帝国 |
The might of the Final Order will soon be ready. |
强大的最终秩序马上就能准备好了 |
It will be yours if you do as I ask. |
只要你服从于我 它就是你的了 |
Kill the girl! |
杀了那个女孩 |
End the Jedi ... |
消灭绝地武士 |
Jedi:n.星球大战中的绝地武士;
|
and become what your grandfather Vader could not. |
成为你外公维达无法成为的那个人 |
You will rule all the galaxy ... |
你将会统领整个星系 |
galaxy:n.银河;[天]星系;银河系;一群显赫的人;
|
as the new emperor. |
成为新的皇帝 |
But beware ... |
但你得当心... |
beware:v.小心;提防;
|
she is not who you think she is. |
你不知道她的真实身份 |
Who is she? |
她到底是什么人 |
Are you ever gonna go? |
你还玩不玩了 |
He can't beat us every time. - Apparently he does. |
他不可能次次都赢吧 -显然他能 |
Apparently:adv.显然地;似乎,表面上;
|
How does he do it? |
他是怎么做到的 |
This guy right here? It's 'cause he cheats. |
这里这位吗 他作弊了 |
I'm kidding! - Oh, come on. Take your turn. |
我开玩笑的 -拜托 你快点走 |
You're 250 years old. - You're taking forever. |
你都250岁了 -等你等到天荒地老了 |
That's cheating. - Of course you're better than us. |
拖时间就是作弊 -你当然比我们玩得好 |
That's why we think you're cheating. |
所以我们觉得你作弊 |
Don't worry! - We're not gonna turn it off. |
别担心 -我们不会结束这局的 |
He's cheating. - Definitely . |
他在作弊 -绝对的 |
Definitely:adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
|
Klaud, I hope you fixed that surge . |
克劳德 希望你已经解决了那个电涌 |
surge:n.汹涌;大浪,波涛;汹涌澎湃;巨涌;v.汹涌;起大浪,蜂拥而来;
|
T-minus five. |
五分钟倒计时 |
Boolio, good to see you. |
伯里欧 很高兴见到你 |
You got something for us? |
有东西要给我们吗 |
From a new ally ! |
这信息是新盟友给的 |
ally:n.盟友;同盟国;v.与…结盟
|
A spy in the First Order! |
一个第一秩序里的间谍 |
A spy? Who? |
间谍 谁 |
I don't know! |
我不知道 |
Transfer the message! Get it to Leia, hurry! |
转录信息 传给莱娅 快 |
Transfer:n.转移;调任;调离;[体]转会球员;v.调任;调走;转学;转移;
|
This could be big, R2. |
这信息可能很重要 R2 |
Locked on target. |
锁定目标 |
Finn , we're about to be cooked! |
芬恩 再不走就死定了 |
Finn:n.芬兰人;爱尔兰巨人;
|
We're almost there! |
就快好了 |
Poe, we got it. |
波 搞定了 |
How do we thank you? |
我们该怎样感谢你 |
Win the war! |
打赢这场战争 |