|
|
Star.Wars.2015-星球大战7.原力觉醒.
|
This will begin to make things right. |
这个东西会让一切步入正轨的 |
I've traveled too far and seen too much to ignore the despair in the galaxy . |
我已游历各处 阅尽沧桑 以致忽略了弥漫在银河系中的绝望 |
ignore:v.驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬; despair:v.绝望;失去希望;丧失信心;n.绝望; galaxy:n.银河;[天]星系;银河系;一群显赫的人;
|
Without the Jedi , there can be no balance in the Force. |
没有了绝地 原力绝无平衡的可能 |
Jedi:n.星球大战中的绝地武士;
|
Well, because of you, now we have a chance. |
正是因为你 如今我们才拥有了一个机会 |
The General's been after this for a long time. |
将军已经追查此事许久了 |
Oh, the General? |
将军 |
To me, she is royalty . |
对我来说她可是皇室 |
royalty:n.皇室;版税;王权;专利税;
|
Well, she certainly is that. |
她当然是了 |
We got company. |
有人来了 |
You have to hide. |
你得藏起来 |
You have to leave. |
你得离开 |
Get out! Go! Go! Go! |
全体出发 冲啊 |
Come on, BB-8, hurry! |
快来 BB-8 动作快点 |
Blast that X-wing! |
炸掉那架X翼战机 |
Blast:n.爆炸; v.爆破;
|
Over there! Over there! |
开火 后方有敌人来了 |
I see them. |
我看到了 |
You take this. |
你帮我拿着 |
It's safer with you than it is with me. |
它在你身上会更安全 |
You get as far away from here as you can. |
赶快离开这里 越远越好 |
Do you hear me? |
听明白了吗 - 我不知道... |
I'll come back for you. |
我会回来找你的 |
It will be all right. |
我们都会没事的 |
Keep moving! |
继续前进 |
Stay here. |
守在这里 |
Look how old you've become. |
瞧瞧你都老成什么样了 |
Something far worse has happened to you. |
而你经历了比变老糟糕得多的事情 |
You know what I've come for. |
你明白我为何而来 |
I know where you come from. |
我知道你从何而来 |
Before you called yourself Kylo Ren. |
在你称呼自己为凯洛.伦之前 |
The map to Skywalker . |
天行者所在位置的地图 |
Skywalker:n.天行者(星球大战中的人物名);
|
We know you found it. |
我们知道在你身上 |
And now you're going to give it to the First Order. |
现在你要将这份地图上交给第一秩序 |
The First Order rose from the dark side. |
第一秩序源自于黑暗面 |
You did not. |
而你不是 |
I'll show you the dark side. |
我会让你见识一下黑暗面的 |
You may try. |
尽管来 |
But you cannot deny the truth that is your family. |
但你不可否认的事实是 那是你的家人 |
deny:v.否定,否认;拒绝给予;拒绝…的要求;
|
You're so right. |
你说的太对了 |
So, who talks first? You talk first? I talk first? |
那么 是谁先开始讲话呢 你还是我 |
The old man gave it to you. |
老家伙把地图交给你了 |
It's just very hard to understand you with all the... |
戴着那东西 我很难听懂你说话... |
Search him. - ... apparatus . |
给我搜 - 我... |
apparatus:n.装置,设备;仪器;器官;
|
Nothing, sir. - Put him on board. |
什么也没有 长官 - 把他带到船上 |
Sir, the villagers? |
长官 村民如何处置 |
Kill them all. |
全部灭口 |
On my command. |
听我命令 |
Fire. |
开火 |
Please, no! |
不要啊 |
Nothing here. Go ahead! |
这里什么也没有 清除这架战机 |
All right. |
行了 |
All right! |
我自己走 |
FN-2187 FN-2187. |
|
Submit your blaster for inspection . |
上交你的爆能枪以供检查 |
Submit:vt.使服从;主张;呈递;vi.提交;服从; blaster:n.导火线,爆裂药;爆破工; inspection:n.视察,检查;
|
Yes, Captain. |
遵命 队长 |