|
|
Space.Jam.A.New.Legacy.2021-空中大灌篮2新传奇
|
All right. My shift's not over till 9:00. |
好了 我到九点才能下班 |
So tell Coach C I'm gonna be a few minutes late picking you up, okay? |
所以告诉教练 我会迟到几分钟才来接你 好吗 |
Okay. |
好吧 |
Good luck out there today. |
祝你今天好运 |
Thanks. |
谢谢 |
You know, if I could, I would be in those stands cheering for my baby. |
如果可以的话 我会在看台上为我的孩子欢呼 |
I know. Next game. |
我知道 下一场比赛吧 |
Hey, Bron? |
嘿 布朗 |
You forgetting something? |
你是不是忘了什么 |
Love you, Ma. |
爱你 妈妈 |
I love you too, baby. |
我也爱你 宝贝 |
All right. Go kill it. |
好了 去球场上搏杀吧 |
? That is what you are ? |
这就是你 |
? Coming from afar Reaching for the stars ? |
?从远方来追寻繁星 |
afar:adv.遥远地;在远处;
|
? Run away with me To another... ? |
?和我一起逃向另一个…? |
Run away with:轻易获得;偷走;同…私奔;
|
What's up, Bron? |
好久不见 布朗 |
What's up, Malik ? |
你也是 马利克 |
Malik:n.巴基斯坦酋长;
|
Check it out. It's for you. |
过来看看 这是给你的 |
My dad got me the new color one. |
我爸爸给我买了个新颜色的 |
Oh, and if it freezes up on you, just smack it really hard. |
对了 如果卡住不动了就狠狠地拍一下它 |
smack:v.用巴掌打; n.打巴掌; v.恰好;
|
Works every time. -Thanks, man. |
这方法百试百灵 -谢了 伙计 |
-Let's go get this win. |
让我们去赢得这场胜利 |
Eh, what's up, Doc? |
怎么了 教练 |
Hey, where Bron at? |
嘿 布朗在哪儿 |
LeBron James! |
勒布朗.詹姆斯 |
Eh, what's up... -What the hell is this? -Oh, snap ! |
怎么了 这是什么鬼东西 哦 该死 |
snap:v.断裂;移到某位置;厉声说;n.啪嗒声;(尤指抢拍的)照片;adj.仓促的;
|
'"Oh, snap" nothing, man. |
没什么 伙计 |
Get your tail on the court right now! Whatchu doing? |
该你上场了 你在做什么 |
Hey, hey, hey! |
嘿 嘿 嘿 |
Iso! Iso for Bron! |
和布朗一对一 |
Nobody else shoot the ball. |
没有其他人投篮 |
All right, Bron, you keep that ball! |
好吧 布朗 你来拿球 |
You shoot the ball. |
你来投篮 |
Iso! Iso! Iso! You know what to do, baby. Let's go. It's your world. |
你知道该怎么做 孩子 去吧 这是你的主场 |
-Damn! Damn ! |
该死的 该死的 |
Damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
It's all right, it's all right. |
没事的 没事的 |
Damn! |
该死 |
Come on, line up. Line up in front of me. |
来吧 排好队 在我前面排成一队 |
Line up right here in front of me. |
在我面前排成一队 |
Listen, man. |
听着 伙计 |
It's about you giving your all, and you didn't do that tonight. |
你本该全力以赴 但你今晚并没有这样做 |
LeBron. |
勒布朗 |
Getting your head in the game starts before you even put one foot on the court. |
在你把一只脚放在球场上之前就应该投入到比赛中去 |
It starts before you even get to the gym. |
在你去体育馆之前就应该这样 |
Listen, you're the best basketball player I ever coached. |
听着 你是我教过的最好的篮球运动员 |
You can't be great without putting in work, right? |
不努力就不可能成功 对吧 |
You got the chance to use basketball to change everything. |
你可以用篮球来改变一切 |
For your mom, for you, for everybody who you care about. |
为了你妈妈 为了你自己 为了所有你在乎的人 |
You want that? |
你想要吗 |
LeBron James has an NBA body. |
勒布朗.詹姆斯拥有NBA般的身材 |
Six-seven and a half, 240 pounds... plus he has got the complete package. |
他已经拿到了所有的奖杯 |
? We clear for takeoff ? |
我们可以起飞了 |
takeoff:起飞;开始;起跳;起跳的,起飞的;
|
With the first pick in the 2003 NBA draft , the Cleveland Cavaliers select LeBron James. |
在2003年的NBA选秀中,克利夫兰骑士队以状元秀的身份选中了勒布朗.詹姆斯 |
draft:n.草案; v.起草; adj.供役使的; Cavaliers:n.骑士(cavalier的复数);卡伐利风;[气象]骑士日;
|
There he is with his mom, Gloria. |
他和他妈妈格洛里亚在一起 |
? Now fast-forward The kid is the king ? |
现在快进,孩子是国王 |
fast-forward:n.快进功能;adj.进展迅速的;vi.快进;vt.使快进;
|