|
|
Solo.A.Star.Wars.Story.2018-游侠索罗星球大战外传
|
Come on. |
快点 |
Come on! |
快点启动 |
Don't let him get away! |
别让他跑了 |
Get inside now! |
现在就进去 |
Hurry up! You're late! |
快点 你迟到了 |
Proxima 's gonna have your hide. |
看毗羲夫人不剥了你的皮 |
Proxima:n.(半人马座)比邻星(等于ProximaCentauri);
|
Get back in the den. |
滚到洞里去 |
Look what I stole! |
看我偷到什么了 |
Proxima'll give me an extra portion for this! |
毗羲会给我一份额外口粮的 |
extra:adj.额外的:n.额外的事物:adv.额外:另外: portion:n.部分;(食物的)一份;分担的责任;v.把…分成若干份(或部分);
|
Nope, I think she's gonna give that extra portion to me. |
不 我觉得她会把额外口粮给我的 |
Hey, give it back! |
还给我 |
It belongs to whoever's holding it! |
在谁手里就归谁 |
And that's not you! |
不是你的了 |
Lex! |
莱克斯 |
Full Sabacc! |
慢点萨巴克 |
Idiot's Array . |
笨蛋组合 |
Array:n.数组,阵列;排列,列阵;大批,一系列;衣服;v.排列,部署;打扮;
|
What? Let me see that! |
什么 给我看下 |
Nope, it's my card. |
不行 这是我的牌 |
You cheat. |
你作弊 |
Han! |
汉 |
You were gone too long! |
你去了那么长时间 |
I knew something must've gone wrong. |
我就知道肯定是出事了 |
This is nothing. You should see them. |
我没事 倒霉的是他们 |
Look down here! |
下来看看 |
All right, listen. |
听我说 |
I was in the middle of the exchange , |
在交易的过程中 |
exchange:n.交换;交流;交易所;兑换;v.交换;交易;兑换;
|
I'm handing over the coaxium and his goons jumped me, but I showed 'em. |
我正准备交出核芯素 他的手下袭击了我 但我耍了他们 |
goons:n.暴徒;愚笨者,呆子;细打包麻布(goon的复数形式);
|
How? |
你是怎么办到的 |
I ran away, then I boosted their speeder . |
我逃走了 然后偷了他们的飞车 |
boosted:adj.升高的;升压的;加力的;v.提高,推进;宣传(boost的过去式); speeder:n.快速行动的人或物;调节速度装置;
|
What, are we going somewhere? |
我们是不是可以离开这里了 |
Yeah, anywhere we want. |
没错 想去哪就去哪 |
You held on to one of the vials ? |
你偷了一管这个 |
vials:n.(用于盛装香水、药物等的)小瓶;(vial的复数)
|
Han's back! |
汉回来了 |
This, this is worth... |
这 这管东西值… |
Five, six hundred credits. |
值五六百个信用点 |
That's more than you said we'd need. |
我们现在不缺钱了 |
To buy our way out of the control zone. |
那我们可以用这笔钱离开控制区了 |
And off Corellia. |
离开克雷利亚星球 |
Han, this could work. |
汉 我们能远走高飞了… |
This is gonna work. |
肯定能远走高飞的 |
Qi'ra, you always said one day we're gonna get out of here . |
琦拉 你经常说 总有一天我们要离开这里 |
get out of here:出去(表示气愤或不耐烦等)
|
This is it. |
这一天来了 |
What are we waiting for? |
那我们还等什么 |
There he is. |
他们在那 |
Hey, you two! |
嘿 你们俩 |
Look who we hava here. |
看看谁来了 |
Moloch . Hi, how are ya? |
莫克洛 你好吗 |
Moloch:n.摩洛神;造成牺牲的可怖事物;
|
I was just on my way to see Lady Proxima. |
我正准备去见毗羲夫人呢 |
You hvav our money? |
你还有钱还债吗 |
What a night I had. |
我这一晚上经历的事 |
You're not gonna believe it. You'll believe it, but... |
说出来你都不信 怎么说呢 我是… |
Search him. |
搜他的身 |
Hold still, scrumrat! |
不许动 臭老鼠 |
Easy. |
轻点儿 |