|
|
Skyfall.2012-天幕杀机
|
Ronson's down. |
荣森中弹了 |
He needs medical evac. |
需要医疗救护 |
Where is it? Is it there? |
东西在哪?还在吗? |
Hard drive's gone. |
硬盘不见了 |
Are you sure? |
确定吗? |
It's gone. Give me a minute. |
被拿走了,给我点时间 |
They must have it. Get after them. |
一定是被拿走了,快追 |
I'm stabilizing Ronson. |
我在帮荣森 |
stabilizing:v.(使)稳定,稳固;(stabilize的现在分词)
|
We don't have the time. |
我们没时间了 |
I have to stop the bleeding ! |
得止住血 |
bleeding:n.出血;渗色;adj.流血的;同情的;v.出血;渗出;(bleed的现在分词)
|
Leave him! |
别管他! |
Have you got him? |
看到他没? |
He's in the black Audi. |
黑色奥迪里 |
What about Ronson? |
荣森呢? |
He's been hit. |
他中枪了 |
We're sending an emergency evacuation squad . |
我正在派医疗队过去 |
emergency:n.紧急情况;突发事件;非常时刻;adj.紧急的;备用的; evacuation:n.疏散;撤离;排泄; squad:n.班;小队;五人组(篮球队的非正式说法);vt.把…编成班;把…编入班;
|
They'll be too bloody late! |
那就太迟了 |
bloody:adj.血腥的;血淋淋的;v.血染;
|
He's seen us. |
他发现我们了 |
Medical evac for Ronson five minutes away. |
医疗队5分钟后到 |
That's all right. You weren't using it. |
好吧,反正你没用 |
I wasn't using that one, either. |
这个我也不用了 |
Keep your head down. |
头低下! |
Just get clear! |
快让开! |
Tanner , which way? |
坦纳,哪条路? |
Tanner:n.制革工人;六便士;
|
Keep going. I can direct you from here. |
继续开,我引导你 |
You both know what's at stake here. |
我们都清楚这个的重要性 |
stake:n.桩,棍子;赌注;火刑;奖金;v.资助,支持;系…于桩上;把…押下打赌;
|
We can't afford to lose that list. |
名单可不能丢 |
afford:v.给予,提供;买得起;
|
Yes, ma'am. |
知道,夫人 |
Where are they now? |
他们现在在哪? |
They appear to be on the rooftops of the Grand Bazaar . |
在大巴扎屋顶上(伊斯坦布尔大市集) |
rooftops:n.屋顶;adj.屋顶上的; Bazaar:n.集市;市场;义卖市场;
|
Take a left. There's a bridge. You can cut him off. |
往左上桥,你可以截住他 |
Down, sir! |
趴下 |
What happened? - They're on the train, ma'am. |
现在怎样? - 他们在火车上,夫人 |
What do you mean on the train? |
火车上什么意思? |
I mean, they're on top of a train. |
他们在车顶上 |
Well, get after them, for God's sake! |
天,那快跟上啊 |
She's going out of range. |
她超出范围了 |
We've lost tracking . We're blind here. |
无法追踪了,我们都成瞎子了 |
tracking:n.追踪,跟踪;v.跟踪;(track的现在分词)
|
What's going on? - I'm still with them. |
现在怎样? - 我还跟着他们 |
Get me CCTV, satellite, anything! |
找个卫星或监控视频,什么都行! |
What was that? |
是啥? |
VW Beetles . |
甲壳虫轿车 |
Beetles:n.甲虫;v.快速移动;(beetle的第三人称单数和复数)
|
I think. |
我想 |
Bond! He's uncoupling the cars. |
邦德!他在分离列车 |
uncoupling:n.[生化]解偶联; v.解开…的钩;
|
007, are you all right? |
零零七,没事吧? |
Just changing carriages . |
换了车厢而已 |
carriages:n.[铁路]车厢(carriage的复数);四轮马车;
|
What's going on? Report! |
现在怎样了?报告! |
It's rather hard to explain, ma'am. |
很难解释,夫人 |
007's still in pursuit . |
零零七仍在追捕 |
pursuit:n.追求;追赶;追捕;跟踪;
|
Looks like there isn't much more road. |
看来这边没路了 |
I don't think I can go any further. |
我想我没法再跟了 |
I may have a shot. |
我可能有机会开枪 |
It's not clean. |
无法瞄准 |
Repeat, I do not have a clean shot. |
重复,我无法瞄准 |
There's a tunnel ahead. I'm gonna lose them. |
前面是隧道,我就快失去他们了 |
tunnel:n.地下通道;地道;隧道;(动物的)洞穴通道;v.开凿隧道;挖地道;
|