|
|
Silicon.Valley-硅谷
|
*Don't you wanna go down* |
*你不想嗨起来吗* |
*Don't you wanna go down* |
*你不想嗨起来吗* |
*Don't you wanna go down* |
*你不想嗨起来吗* |
Somebody make some motherfucking noise in here! |
大家都给我他妈地大声喊出来 |
motherfucking:adj.不要脸的;讨厌的;混帐的;
|
Fuck these people. |
这帮傻逼 |
Man, this place is unbelievable . |
这地方太棒了 |
unbelievable:adj.(非正式)难以置信的;不可信的
|
Fucking Goolybib, man. |
这就是顾利拜 伙计 |
Those guys build a mediocre piece of software, that might be worth something someday, and now they live here. |
这帮人不过开发出了一套破软件 还不知道能值几个钱 现在居然能住在这里 |
mediocre:adj.普通的;平凡的;中等的;
|
There's money flying all over Silicon Valley but none of it ever seems to hit us. |
硅谷里美元满天飞 却一张都没砸到我们头上 |
Silicon Valley:n.硅谷(美国加利福尼亚州一处计算机和电子公司聚集地,有时用以指任何计算机公司聚集地);
|
What the hell are you eating? |
你吃的是什么 |
Liquid shrimp . It's 200 dollars a quart . |
虾汁 一夸脱卖两百美元 |
shrimp:n.虾;小虾;矮小的人;vi.捕虾;adj.有虾的;虾制的; quart:n.夸脱(容量单位);一夸脱的容器;
|
Wylie Dufresne made it. |
怀利.迪弗雷纳[名厨]做的 |
How does it taste? |
味道如何 |
Like how I would imagine cum tastes. |
我想象中精液大概就是这个味道 |
You guys taking it all in? |
你们感受到了没 |
Because this is what it looks like when Google acquires your company for over 200 million dollars. |
这就是谷歌出价两亿美元 购买你公司后的样子 |
Google:谷歌;谷歌搜索引擎; acquires:取得;获得;
|
Look, Dustin Moskovitz. |
那是达斯汀.莫斯科维茨 |
Elon Musk . Eric Schmidt. |
埃隆.马斯克 埃里克.施密特 |
Elon:n.埃伦(可溶性显影剂粉末); Musk:n.麝香;麝香鹿;麝香香味;
|
Whatever the fuck the guy's name is who created Photrio. |
还有那个创办 相簿 的 鬼知道他叫什么 |
I mean, Kid Rock is the poorest person here. |
摇滚小子是这里最穷的 |
Apart from you guys. |
除了我们以外 |
OK, there's 40 billion dollars of net worth, walking around this party. |
这个派对里走动的人 身价净值总和有四百亿美元 |
And you guys are standing around drinking shrimp and talking about what cum tastes like. |
而你们还在这儿无所事事 喝虾汁 讨论精液什么味道 |
Yeah, I heard that. |
对 我听到了 |
You guys live in my incubator you've got to network. That's why I brought you here. |
你们这些住我孵化器里的家伙 需要发展人脉 所以我才带你们来 |
incubator:n.[禽]孵卵器;[儿科]保温箱;早产儿保育器;细菌培养器;
|
I got us in here. |
是我带你们来的 |
Javeed over there is my ex-room-mate. |
那边的贾维德是我的前室友 |
Yeah, but I drove. |
是啊 但是我开的车 |
Eric Schmidt, Erlich Bachman. |
埃里克.施密特 我是埃利希.巴赫曼 |
It's amazing how the men and women at these things always separate like this. |
这些派对上男女都像这样分开 真是很奇妙 |
Yeah, every party in Silicon Valley ends up like a Hasidic wedding. |
是啊 硅谷的每个派对 都像是犹太教婚礼 |
Hasidic:adj.哈西德派的(犹太教);
|
Not even the Goolybib guys were talking to girls. |
连顾利拜的那些人都没去跟女人搭讪 |
They don't have to, Big Head. |
他们不需要 大头 |
This house talks to girls. |
这栋房子就足以搭讪了 |
I got seven words for you. |
我有七个词送给你们[英文是七个单词] |
I love |
我爱 |
Goolybib's integrated- multi-platform-functionality! |
顾利拜的 多平台功能整合体验 |
But seriously, you know, a few days ago, when we were sitting down with Barak Obama, |
说真的 几天前 我们和贝拉克.奥巴马坐在一起 |
Barak:n.[服装]驼毛外衣;
|
I turned to these guys and said, "OK, you know, we're making a lot of money. |
我转过身跟他们说 你们知道 我们正大把赚钱 |
And yes, we're disrupting digital media . |
确实 我们扰乱了数字媒体业 |
disrupting:v.扰乱;使中断;打乱;(disrupt的现在分词) digital:adj.数字的;手指的;n.数字;键; media:n.媒体;媒质(medium的复数);血管中层;浊塞音;中脉;
|
But most importantly we're making the world a better place. |
但最重要的是 我们正让这世界变得更好 |