|
|
Shrek.4.2010-怪物史瑞克
|
Once upon a time ,a long time ago, a king and queen had a beautiful daughter named Fiona. |
很久很久以前 有位国王和王后 他们有个美丽的女儿 菲奥娜 |
Once upon a time:从前(常用于故事的开头)
|
But she was possessed by a terrible curse . |
但是她中了一个可怕的诅咒 |
possessed:adj.着了魔;v.有;拥有;具有(特质);控制;(possess的过去分词和过去式) curse:n.诅咒;咒骂;v.诅咒;咒骂;
|
By day,a lovely princess .By night,a hideous ogre . |
白天还是美丽可人的公主 夜幕降临后就变成可怕的怪物 |
princess:n.王妃;(除女王或王后外的)王室女成员;(尤指)公主;王公贵族夫人; hideous:adj.可怕的;丑恶的; ogre:n.食人魔鬼,怪物(童话等中的);令人害怕的人;
|
Only true love's kiss could lift her curse. |
只有真爱之吻才能解除诅咒 |
So Fiona waited in a tower,guarded by a dragon ,until the day when her true love would arrive. |
所以菲奥娜在一个被火龙看守着的高塔上等啊等 等待着真爱降临的那一天 |
dragon:n.龙;悍妇;母夜叉;
|
But as the days turned into years, the King and Queen were forced to resort to more desperate measures. |
可是日复一日 年复一年 国王和王后只得孤注一掷 |
resort:n.度假胜地;诉诸;采取;旅游胜地;v.去;凭藉; desperate:adj.不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的;
|
Whoa,there. |
到了 |
I don't know about this,Lillian. |
我不知道该不该这么做 莉莉安 |
Fairy Godmother said only true love's kiss could break Fiona's curse. |
仙女教母说只有真爱之吻 才能打破菲奥娜的诅咒 |
Fairy Godmother:n.恩人;救星;
|
I don't trust that woman,Harold.This may be our last hope. |
我不信任那女人 哈罗德 这也许是我们最后的希望了 |
Besides ,he does come highly recommended by King Midas. |
而且麦德斯国王也确实极力推荐他 |
Besides:adv.此外;而且;prep.除…之外; highly:adv.高度地;非常;非常赞许地; recommended:v.推荐;举荐;介绍;劝告;建议;(recommend的过去分词和过去式)
|
But to put our daughter's life in the hands of this...person? |
但要把我们女儿的生活交给这个人? |
in the hands of:由…掌握;在…掌握中;
|
He's devious .He's deceitful .He's,he's... |
他很狡猾 不诚实 而且他... |
devious:adj.偏僻的;弯曲的;不光明正大的; deceitful:adj.欺骗的;欺诈的;谎言的;虚伪的;
|
Rumpelstiltskin! |
烂皮儿踩高跷皮儿! |
Mrs. Highness . |
王后殿下 |
Highness:n.殿下,阁下;高度,高位;高尚,高贵;
|
How do you do? |
你...你好 |
Down,Fifi.Get down! |
下去 飞飞 下去 |
As you can see ,everything's in order. |
正如你们所见 一切尽在掌握 |
As you can see:正如你所看到的;你是知道的;
|
So you'll put an end to our daughter's curse? |
你真的可以结束我们女儿的诅咒? |
put an end to:结束;终止;
|
And,in return,you sign the kingdom of Far Far Away over to me. |
作为回报 你要把远得要命王国转让给我 |
Lillian,this is madness! - What choice do we have? |
莉莉安 这简直是疯了 - 我们还有别的选择吗 |
Fiona has been locked away in that tower far too long. |
菲奥娜已经被锁在塔里太久了 |
It's not like she's getting any younger. |
她的青春一去便不再复返 |
But to sign over our entire kingdom? |
但拱手让出我们整个王国? |
Well,if your kingdom's worth more to you than your daughter... |
好吧 如果你的王国对你来说 比你的女儿更重要 |
Nothing is worth more to us than our daughter. |
没有什么比我们的女儿更重要 |
Jump,Fifi,jump! |
跳上来 飞飞 跳 |
Just sign it and all your problems will disappear . |
只要签个字 一切问题都会化为乌有 |
disappear:v.消失;失踪;不复存在;
|
Your Highness!The Princess!She's been saved! |
陛下 公主 被救出来了! |
Who saved her? |
谁救了她? |
No one would have guessed that an ogre named Shrek, whose roar was feared throughout the land, would save the beautiful Princess Fiona. |
没人能想到一个咆哮声令人闻风丧胆的 名叫史莱克的绿怪 会救出美丽的菲奥娜公主 |
roar:吼叫,咆哮 throughout:adv.自始至终,到处;全部;prep.贯穿,遍及;
|
True love's kiss led to marriage and ogre babies! |
一吻定情 他们结婚 还生了一堆绿怪宝宝 |
The kingdom of Far Far Away was finally at peace. |
远得要命王国终于迎来了和平与安宁 |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地;
|
Goody for them!And they lived happily ever after! |
哦 他们还真美 还从此永远幸福快乐地生活着 |
Goody:n.糖果; adj.感伤的;
|
Sir?You're gonna have to pay for that. |
先生 你撕书要赔偿的 |
Maybe we could make a deal for it,little boy? |
或许我们可以为此做个交易 小男孩 |
Oh,I'm not a real boy. - Do you want to be? |
噢 我不是个真的男孩 - 你想变成真的吗 |
Nobody needs your deals anymore,Grumpel Stinkypants! |
没人需要你那些交易了 烂皮儿臭侏儒! |
I wish that ogre was never born! |
我真希望那绿怪从来没存在过 |
Wake up,Daddy,wake up! |
醒醒 爸爸 起床 |
Good morning. - Good morning to you. |
早安 - 早安 |
Better out than in. |
嗝打出来总比憋着好 |
That's my line. |
那是我的台词 |
Did my little Fergus make a... |
我的小费格斯是不是有点... 噢! |
...big, grownup ogre stink ?! |
绿怪的超级大臭味啊 |
grownup:n.成年人;adj.已长成的; stink:n.恶臭;吵闹;争吵;v.有臭味;令人厌恶;
|
Oh,that's diabolical ! |
真是恶魔般的气味 |
diabolical:adj.恶魔的;
|
And on your left,the lovable lug that showed us you don't have to change your undies to change the world! |
在左手边 可爱的大家伙告诉我们 你无须更换内裤来改变世界 |
lovable:adj.可爱的,讨人喜欢的; lug:n.支托;接线片;耳状物;v.用力拉或拖; undies:n.(妇女或小孩的)内衣;
|
I wonder what Shrek's up to in there. |
很好奇史莱克在那干什么 |
Get in there.Get...Impossible to put on! |
把脚伸进来 把脚... 这根本穿不上 |