|
|
Shrek.1.2001-怪物史瑞克
|
[ Man ] ''Once upon a time there was a lovely princess . |
很久很久以前 有一个美丽的公主 |
princess:n.王妃;(除女王或王后外的)王室女成员;(尤指)公主;王公贵族夫人;
|
''But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort... |
她被一个可怕的妖术所诅咒 |
enchantment:n.魅力;魔法;着迷;妖术; fearful:adj.可怕的;担心的;严重的;
|
''which could only be broken by love's first kiss. |
只有爱人的第一个吻 才能够解除它 |
''She was locked away in a castle... |
她被锁在一个城堡里 |
''guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon . |
由一条可怕的喷火龙看守着 |
dragon:n.龙;悍妇;母夜叉;
|
''Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, ''but none prevailed . |
许多勇敢的骑士 都试图把她救出来 但没有一个成功的 |
knights:n.骑兵,骑士(knight的复数);v.授以爵位(knight的第三人称单数); attempted:adj.未遂的;v.努力;尝试;试图;(attempt的过去分词和过去式) dreadful:adj.可怕的;糟透的,令人不快的; prevailed:v.普遍存在;盛行;流行;被接受;战胜;压倒;(prevail的过去分词和过去式)
|
''She waited in the dragon's keep... |
她在最高塔楼最高的房间里 |
''in the highest room of the tallest tower... |
在龙的看守下等待着 |
for her true love and true love's first kiss. '' |
“她真正的爱 和真正爱人的第一个吻” |
Like that's ever gonna happen.ling, - What a load of- ∮ That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored ∮ |
就像真的一样,一派... 注意 妖怪 |
bored:adj.无聊的;厌倦的;烦闷的;v.使厌烦;钻,凿,挖;(bore的过去分词和过去式)
|
∮ Hey, now,you're an all-star∮ - [ Shouting ] |
征招:妖怪 有奖 |
∮ Get your game on, go play ∮ |
切勿靠近 |
Think it's in there? - All right. Let's get it! |
你看它在里面吗? - 来,我们来捉它! |
Whoa. Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you? |
等等,你知道那个东西 会把你怎么样吗? |
Yeah, it'll grind your bones for its bread. |
它会把你的骨头碾碎夹面包吃 |
grind:v.磨碎;磨快;n.磨;苦工作;
|
[ Laughs ] Yes, well, actually, that would be a giant . Now, ogres-- They're much worse. |
啊,实际上 那是巨兽,妖怪更坏 |
giant:n.巨人;伟人;巨兽;adj.巨大的;特大的
|
They'll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin. |
他们会剥了你们的皮做衣服穿 |
freshly:adv.新近;精神饱满地;
|
No! - They'll shave your liver . Squeeze the jelly from your eyes! |
他们会割了你们的肝 挤出你们的眼液! |
shave:v.刮胡子;(尤指)刮脸;(少量地)削减;n.修面;刮脸;剃须; liver:n.肝;(动物供食用的)肝; Squeeze:v.挤;紧握;勒索;压榨;n.压榨;紧握;拥挤;佣金; jelly:n.果冻;胶状物;vi.成胶状;vt.使结冻;
|
Actually, it's quite good on toast . - Back! Back, beast! Back! I warn ya! |
涂在面包上吃很不错 - 野兽!后退,我警告你! |
toast:n.干杯; v.为…干杯;
|
[ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away. |
现在你们该逃跑了 |
And stay out! |
别再回来! |
''Wanted. Fairy tale creatures .'' |
征招神话故事人物 |
Fairy tale:adj.童话的;童话式的; creatures:n.生物;动物;(具有某种特征的)人(creature的复数)
|
[ Man's Voice ] All right. This one's full. |
这个满了 |
Take it away! - [ Gasps ] |
拉走 |
Gasps:v.喘气,喘息;气喘吁吁地说;渴望;(gasp的第三人称单数)
|
Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next! |
快走,快!起来!下一个? |
Give me that! Your flying days are over. |
给我!你飞行的日子结束了 |
That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch . Next! |
这个巫婆二十块大洋 下一个! |
silver:n.银; v.给…镀(或包)银; adj.银色的; witch:n.巫婆,女巫;vt.迷惑;施巫术;
|
Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces. |
起来,快 - 只有二十块 |
[ Thudding ] - Sit down there! - Keep quiet ! |
那边儿坐下!安静! |
Thudding:n.砰的一声;重击;vi.砰的一声掉下;发出砰声;vt.砰地击中; Keep quiet:保持安静;
|
This cage is too small. |
笼子太小了 |
Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again. I can change. Please! Give me another chance! |
请别卖我,我不再倔了 再给我一次机会吧! |
stubborn:adj.顽固的;顽强的;难处理的;
|
Oh, shut up. - Oh! - Next! |
住嘴! - 下一个 |
What have you got? - This little wooden puppet . |
你有什么? - 这个小木偶 |
wooden:adj.木制的;木头的;木头似的;死板的 puppet:n.木偶;傀儡;
|
I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy. |
我不是木偶,我是个真男孩 |
Five shillings for the possessed toy. |
这个疯玩具二十先令,拿走 |
shillings:n.先令; possessed:adj.着了魔;v.有;拥有;具有(特质);控制;(possess的过去分词和过去式)
|
Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this! - Help me! - Next. What have you got? |
别让他们带我走! - 下一个,你有什么? |
Well, I've got a talking donkey . - [ Grunts ] |
我有头会说话的驴 |
donkey:n.毛驴;傻瓜;[动]驴;(非正式)笨蛋; Grunts:v.发出呼噜声;发出哼声;咕哝;(grunt的第三人称单数)
|
Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it. |
好,如果你能证明的话 可以给你十先令 |
Oh, go ahead, little fella . |
说吧,小家伙 |
fella:n.伙伴,伙计;小伙子;
|
Well? Oh, oh, he's just-- He's just a little nervous. |
嗯? - 他有点儿紧张 |
He's really quite a chatterbox . Talk, you boneheaded dolt- |
他真的是个话篓子 说啊,你这个笨蛋傻瓜 |
chatterbox:n.喋喋不休者;唠叨的人; boneheaded:adj.[尤美国俚语,口语]愚蠢的,傻的,笨的;
|
That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - No, no, he talks! |
我听够了,卫兵! - 不,他会说话!他会 |
He does. I can talk. I love to talk. |
我会说话,我喜欢说话 |
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw. |
我是你见到的最爱说话的东西 |
damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
Get her out of my sight. - No, no! I swear! Oh! He can talk! |
把她拖走 - 不,不!他会说话! |
Hey! I can fly! - He can fly! - He can fly! |
我会飞! - 他会飞! |
He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool! |
他会说话! - 是的,傻瓜! |
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey. |
我是头会飞、会说话的驴 |
You might have seen a housefly , maybe even a superfly , but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha! |
你可能见过家蝇飞 也许甚至见过超人飞 但你从没见过驴飞 |
housefly:n.[昆]家蝇; superfly:adj.第一流的;n.超级苍蝇(一唱片名);贩毒者(一电影名); bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿;
|
[ Grunts ] Seize him! |
抓住他! |
Seize:v.抓住;夺取;理解;逮捕;
|
After him! He's getting away! |
去追!他要跑掉了! |
[ Man ] Get him! This way! Turn! |
抓住!这边儿!转弯! |