返回首页

Sherlock-神探夏洛克

How's your blog going? (约翰.华生医生的博客) 博客写的如何?
blog:n.博客;部落格;网络日志;
Yeah, good, very good. 嗯 顺利 很顺利
You haven't written a word, have you? 你一个字都没写 对吧?
You just wrote "still has trust issues ". 你刚写下了 仍然不信任人
issues:n.重要议题;争论的问题;v.宣布;公布;发出;(issue的第三人称单数和复数)
And you read my writing upside down . 而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西
upside down:adj.颠倒的;乱七八糟的;
You see what I mean? 知道我什么意思了?
John, you're a soldier and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you. 约翰 你是个军人 从这个身份到普通人 需要一个过程 从这个身份到普通人 从这个身份到普通人 把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
adjust:v.调整;调节;适应;习惯; civilian:adj.民用的;百姓的,平民的;n.平民,百姓;
and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you. 会有很大帮助 把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you. 把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
Nothing happens to me. 我根本没有任何遭遇
What do you mean there's no ruddy car?' - He went to Waterloo , I'm sorry. 你说一辆破车都没了?
ruddy:adj.红色的;(表示生气)讨厌的;adv.非常,该死; Waterloo:n.滑铁卢(比利时城镇);比喻惨败,致命的打击;
What do you mean there's no ruddy car?' - He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry. 他去滑铁卢了 抱歉 你说一辆破车都没了?
What do you mean there's no ruddy car?' - He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry. 你说一辆破车都没了?
Get a cab! - I never get cabs! 叫辆出租车 我从不叫车
I love you. - When? 我爱你 什么时候?
Get a cab! 快叫辆出租车
My husband was a happy man who lived life to the full . 我的丈夫 是个努力生活的乐观男人
to the full:充分地;完全地;
He loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way is a mystery and a shock to all who knew him. 他热爱家庭和工作 他选择这样结束自己的生命 让人无法理解 也让认识他的人 都感到震惊
Taxi, taxi! 11月26日
I'll be just two minutes, mate . - What? 给我两分钟 朋友 什么?
mate:n.助手,大副; v.使配对;
I'm just going home to get my umbrella. - You can share mine. 我要回去拿伞
I'm just going home to get my umbrella. - You can share mine. 你可以和我一起撑 我要回去拿伞
I'm just going home to get my umbrella. - You can share mine. 我要回去拿伞
Two minutes, all right? 就两分钟 好吗?
She still dancing? 她还在跳舞?
Yeah, if you can call it that. 是的 如果叫做跳舞的话
Did you get the car keys off her? - Got them out of her bag. 拿走她车钥匙了吗?
Did you get the car keys off her? - Got them out of her bag. 从她包里拿出来了 拿走她车钥匙了吗?
Did you get the car keys off her? - Got them out of her bag. 拿走她车钥匙了吗?
Where is she? 她到哪里去了?
The body of Beth Davenport , Junior Minister for Transport , was found late last night on a building site in Greater London. 副运输部长贝斯.戴文特的尸体 昨天深夜在伦敦
Davenport:n.达文波特;(有盖)书桌;(坐卧两用)长沙发; Junior:n.青少年;职位较低者;adj.青少年的;地位低下的; Minister:n.部长;大臣;牧师;vi.执行牧师职务;辅助或伺候某人; Transport:n.运输;输送;运送;运输机;v.输送;传播;使产生身临其境的感觉;(旧时)流放; building site:n.建筑工地;
was found late last night on a building site in Greater London. 一建筑工地被发现 昨天深夜在伦敦
was found late last night on a building site in Greater London. 昨天深夜在伦敦
Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide . 初步调查的结果为自杀
Preliminary:n.准备;预赛;初步措施;adj.初步的;开始的;预备的; investigations:n.调查(investigation的复数); suicide:n.自杀;自杀行为;自杀者;adj.自杀的;v.自杀;vi.自杀;
Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. 这起自杀案十分类似于 初步调查的结果为自杀
We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of 我们可以确认 这起自杀案十分类似于
apparent:adj.显然的;表面上的; resembles:v.看起来像:显得像:像(resemble的第三人称单数)
We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of 我们可以确认
Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. 杰弗瑞.帕特森爵士
Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. 和詹姆士.费力默的状况 杰弗瑞.帕特森爵士
Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. 杰弗瑞.帕特森爵士
In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. 因为这点
In the light of:根据,按照;当作; treated:v.以…态度对待;把…看作;(treat的过去分词和过去式)
In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. 我们认为他们很有可能有关联 因为这点
In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. 因为这点
The investigation is ongoing 调查还在继续
ongoing:n.发展; adj.持续存在的;
The investigation is ongoing but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now. 不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题 调查还在继续 不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题
Detective:n.侦探;警探;私人侦探;adj.侦查(用)的