|
|
Rons.Gone.Wrong.2021-天赐灵机
|
Back in five, we are streaming live from Bubble HQ. |
五分钟后 我们在泡泡总部现场直播 |
Bubble:n.泡;气泡;肥皂泡;一点感情;v.起泡;冒泡;洋溢着(某种感情);
|
It's launch day at Bubble. |
今天泡泡公司将会举办发表会 |
launch:v.发射(导弹,火箭等); n.发射;
|
What incredible tech are they about to unveil ? |
他们会推出什么样的高科技呢? |
incredible:adj.难以置信的,惊人的; unveil:n.揭幕;计划公布;v.为…揭幕;(首次)展示,介绍;
|
We're going in. |
真是让人期待 -我们去看看 |
Have you ever felt completely alone? |
你曾经觉得孤单寂寞吗? |
Standing on the edge of things, so awkward , not daring to approach anyone? |
感觉站在世界的边缘 超尴尬 也没有勇气接近任何人? |
on the edge of:adv.几乎;濒于;在…边缘; awkward:adj.尴尬的;笨拙的;棘手的;不合适的; approach:n.方法;路径;v.接近;建议;着手处理;
|
What if you could have one perfect friend who thinks you're awesome , who can help you find friends and make it all easy? |
如果你能够拥有一个完美朋友 它总是给你肯定 还会幫你交朋友 让你事半功倍? |
What if:如果…怎么办? awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的;
|
All staff to the launchitorium. |
请全体人员进入发表会场 |
Marc , they're ready. |
马克 准备好了 |
Marc:n.机读目录;(水果,种子等经压榨后的)榨渣;
|
Marc? |
马克 |
So, this is it. |
好 就要开始了 |
This is finally it! |
真的就要开始了 |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地;
|
The day that we at Bubble give the whole world a new best friend! |
今天泡泡公司 要送给全世界一个崭新的好朋友 |
Marc! Marc! Marc! |
马克… |
Aw! We did this together, guys! |
这是团队的成就 各位 |
This is what it's all been for. |
是泡泡达成的梦想 |
Right back to the time in the garage where Bubble started. |
而车庫是所有梦想开始的地方 |
garage:n.车库;汽车修理厂;飞机库;v.把…送入车库;把(汽车)开进车库;
|
My garage, folks. My garage. |
是我的 各位 我的车庫 |
Of course, yes, Andrew. |
当然了 对 安德鲁 |
Thanks. Uh... |
谢谢 |
But today, we take a huge leap from Bubble's phones and tablets and watches to a whole new world of connection. |
但今天 我们往前迈了一大步 从泡泡手机、平板和手表 进步到跟新世界产生连结 |
leap:n.跳越;跳跃;跳高;骤变;v.跳;跳跃;跳越;猛冲; tablets:n.药片;片剂;(固定于墙上作纪念的)牌,碑,匾;(tablet的第三人称单数和复数)
|
And at its heart, my code. |
它的核心 我的程式码 |
My algorithm for friendship. |
我的友谊演算法 |
The code that drives your new best friend, the Bubble Bot. |
它能启动你的新朋友 B宝 |
Welcome to the future of friendship. |
欢迎体验 (我爱程式码) 未来的友谊模式 |
You wanna meet it? |
你们想见它吗? |
Okay! |
来吧 |
Me! Me! Me, me! Over here! |
选我… -快看 快看 |
Pick me! Please! |
选我 拜托 -选我 选我 |
Do we have an "EllieB9"? |
幸运儿是艾莉B9 |
Oh, my gosh! |
不公平 |
That's me, that's me! |
天啊 是我 是我 -宝贝快 快上去 |
Hi. |
嗨 |
Hi. |
嗨 |
So, that's your posts, and friends, and photos, right? |
这些是妳的贴文 好友和照片 对吗? |
Yeah. - Okay. |
对 -很好 |
Ellie, this is for you. |
艾莉 这个要送给妳 |
The world's very first Bubble Bot. |
世上首创第一台B宝 |
Wow. |
哇 |
Go ahead. |
试试吧 |
What's happening? |
怎么回事啊? |
It's getting to know you! |
它正在认识妳 |
Everything about you. |
想对妳瞭若指掌 |
Hi, Ellie. |
嗨 艾莉 |
Danger-Bunny! That's my favorite show! |
《危险兔兔》 我最爱的节目 |
Mine, too! |
我也是 |