|
|
Rizzoli.And.Isles-妙女神探
|
Oh! Finally ! |
终于进了 |
Finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地;
|
You're still down by 10. |
还比我少10分 |
I'll beat you someday. |
总有一天会击败你 |
Check. - You beat me at everything. |
接招 -你什么都比我强 |
Let me be better at something. Okay? |
让我也有个强项 总行吧 |
Come on. - You ready? |
来吧 -准备好了没 |
Come on, come on. Ah! |
来呀 来呀 |
All right, all right, all right. Here it is. |
好了 好了 我抢到球了 |
Game point . |
一决胜负吧 |
Game point:n.局点;
|
Rizzoli-Rizzoli. |
里佐利姐弟对决赛 |
Take the shot! |
快投篮呀 |
Yeah. Oh! |
好 我赢了 |
Hey, hey, you all right? |
你没事吧 |
Yeah, yeah. |
还好 没事 |
No, no. Come on, let me see it. |
不可能 过来让我看看 |
No, I'm good. - Aw! |
我没事 -糟了 |
What? - No, no, no, no. That's bad. Come on. |
怎么了 -流鼻血了 过来 |
It's bad? - Yeah, let's get you some ice. |
很多吗 -是啊 我给你拿点冰块来 |
Hold your head up, hold your head up. |
别低头 别低头 |
Come on. Come on, come on. |
坚持 坚持一下 |
All right, all right. |
就好了 快到了 |
All right, just don't touch. |
没事 你别摸就行 |
Oh, yeah, that's broken. Oh, yeah. |
这下好了 骨折了 惨了 |
It's broken? - Let me see. |
骨折了 -我看看 |
Ow! God! Hey! - Okay, okay. |
天啊 你干嘛 -好 我不动 |
Why you got to do that? |
你想害死我吗 |
Well, let's get some ice on it! Come on! |
我给你找点冰块敷上 坚持 |
Hurry up. |
快点 |
Come on. Come on, come on. |
坚持 多坚持一会 |
Keep it up, keep it up. - It's up. |
别低头 别低头 -不是没低吗 |
Get something before mom comes home. |
趁老妈没回来赶紧止住血 |
All right, all right, all right. Here. - Thank you very much. |
就好了 来 给 -真谢谢你 |
There you go. - Thank you. |
好了 -谢啦 |
On the good towel! |
真会糟蹋毛巾 |
What? |
怎么了 |
Excuse me. Aah! |
拜托 你啊 |
What happened?! God! |
怎么回事 天啊 |
How do you always manage to turn Sunday dinner into a circus every week? |
你怎么每次都能把周末聚餐 搅得一团糟 |
circus:n.马戏;马戏团;
|
Me? - Yeah, you. |
说我吗 -不然说谁呢 |
It was my fault. I did it. - It's his fault! |
都怪我 是我弄的 -都怪他 |
No, I know you didn't mean to do it. |
不是你 我知道你不是故意的 |
So this is my fault? |
这么说又是我错 |
Look, I tell you all the time, don't roughhouse with him! |
听着 我说过你多少次了 别和他打打闹闹 |
roughhouse:v.打闹;玩闹;n.喧闹的游戏或打斗;
|
Oh, someone, uh...bird! Bird keeps calling you. |
有个 鸟人 一直给你打电话 |
Detective Crowe? |
克罗警探吗 |
Detective:n.侦探;警探;私人侦探;adj.侦查(用)的
|
You answered my phone? |
你接我电话了 |
Ma, why didn't you just tell me?! |
妈 你干嘛不告诉我 |
Because you were having so much fun having your... |
还不是看着你玩得正开心 |
Rizzoli. |
我是里佐利 |
It's Frost. Bad things in West Roxbury. |
是弗罗斯特 西罗克斯伯里区发生命案 |
All right, I'll be right there. |
好的 我这就过去 |
Dad and Tommy are gonna be here any minute for dinner. |
你爸爸和汤米一会儿就过来 |
I told you I was on call. |
我说了我随时待命 |