|
|
Rio.2011-里约大冒险
|
All the birds of the feather |
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊 |
Do what they love most of all |
尽情舒展婀娜之姿 |
We are the best at rhythm and laughter |
充满韵律 欢声笑语 |
rhythm:n.节奏;韵律;
|
That's why we love Carnival |
我们最爱嘉年华 |
Carnival:n.狂欢节,嘉年华会;饮宴狂欢;
|
All so clear we can sing to |
拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊 |
Some adventures reborn |
与生俱来爱冒险 |
reborn:adj.再生的;更新的;
|
Dance to the music, passion and knowledge |
随音乐舞动 激情四溢 才华横溢 |
passion:n.激情;热情;酷爱;盛怒;
|
Show us the best you can do |
展现最棒的你 |
Everyone here is on fire |
每人在这劲歌热舞 |
Get up and join in the fun |
动起来 加入欢乐的海洋 |
Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger |
与陌生人共舞 但别卷入麻烦 |
mess:n.混乱;餐厅;杂乱;肮脏;v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;
|
Magic could happen for Rio |
奇迹之地里约 |
In Rio, all by itself |
自由自在的里约 |
Your dancing and knowing |
你在此欢跳 生活自如 |
You can't find it anywhere else |
这个天堂无可比拟 |
Yes Rio, in Rio |
就在里约 |
You know something else |
你能感受更多 |
You can feel it happy |
你能感受欢乐 |
You can feel it all by yourself |
无拘无束生活 |
It's okay, it's okay. |
别怕 别怕 |
I'll take care of you. |
我会照顾你的 |
Stupid clock! |
破闹钟 |
Good morning Blu. |
早上好 布鲁 |
Tyler Blu Gandersen. |
泰勒.布鲁.甘德森 |
You know these vitamins are good for you. |
吃维生素对你有好处 |
vitamins:n.[生化]维生素;[生化]维他命;
|
Uuh, what's this? |
看这是什么 |
Gotcha . |
中招了吧 |
Gotcha:int.明白了(等于gotyou);
|
Enjoy the new book. |
希望你喜欢这本书 |
Thanks Linda. |
谢谢琳达 |
Bye now. |
再见啦 |
Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit. |
是的 妈妈 我也想去看您 |
But who'll take care of Blu? |
但谁来照顾布鲁呢 |
Mum, they don't have candles for parrots. |
没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆 |
Here's your hot chocolate , Blu. |
这是你的热巧克力 布鲁 |
hot chocolate:n.巧克力热饮;一杯巧克力热饮;
|
Just how you like it. |
你最爱的口味 |
Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone. |
把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊 |
No, I don't have a bird sitter . |
没有 我没雇鹦鹉保姆 |
sitter:n.代人临时看管小孩的人;当模特儿的人;坐着的人;
|
What is a bird sitter... |
什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊 |
This is the life. |
这才叫生活 |
The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio . |
棉花糖数量刚刚好 |
marshmallow:n.棉花糖;蜀葵糖剂;药蜀葵; ratio:n.比率;比例;v.用比例方式表达;求出…的比值;使…成比例;
|
One, two, three, four, five... |
一 二 三 四 五 |
Six! |
六个 |
Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird. |
看看 那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟 |
nerd:n.呆子;讨厌的人;
|
Very funny, real mature . |
好笑极了 你俩真是一点都不幼稚 |
mature:v.成熟; adj.明白事理的;
|
Hey Pet, where are you migrating to this year? |
宠物鸟 你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊 |
migrating:v.迁移;迁徙;移居(migrate的现在分词);
|
The 'broad-first' nook ? |
广阔的角落吗 |
nook:n.角落;隐匿处;核武器;凹处;
|
Throw all the snow balls you want. |
随便你们怎么扔 |
I'm protected by this magical force field, called "Glass". |
反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护 这学名叫玻璃 |
It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here, while you guys are out there freezing your... |
我在这里面温暖又舒服 你们就只能待在外面冻得你们... |
toasty:adj.似烤面包片的;暖和舒适的;祝酒的;
|
Classy . |
真无聊 |
Classy:adj.优等的;上等的;漂亮的;
|
Are you all right? |
你还好吗 |
I'm not really built for this weather. |
我真有点不适应这天气 |
Oh, are you looking for some books? |
你是来找什么书的吗 |
No, no. |
不 不是 |