|
|
Rio.2.2014-里约大冒险
|
*What is love if it's not with you?* |
*如果没有你 爱又有何意义* |
*I know when you're alone you feel it too* |
*当你孤单时就会明白* |
*In your arms is where I long to be* |
*你的怀抱才是我的归宿* |
*'Cause being with you gives me sanity* |
*只有和你在一起 我才是我自己* |
*Welcome to Rio!* |
*欢迎光临里约* |
*Listen to me, darling* |
*亲爱的请听我唱* |
*I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel* |
*每天醒来我都在想你* |
*I wonder if you know it* |
*你是否知道* |
*And what good is the party If you're not around?* |
*如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义* |
*But listen to me now* |
*现在听我唱* |
*What good is love?* |
*爱又有何意义* |
*If it's not your love* |
*如果没有你* |
*What good is love?* |
*爱又有何意义* |
*Am I your baby love?* |
*我是你的最爱吗* |
*If it's not your love* |
*如果没有你* |
*Is it a crazy love?* |
*我们爱得疯狂吗* |
*This is a crazy party I'm so glad I'm here with everybody* |
*这是个疯狂的派对 真高兴大家都在* |
*Baby, move your body shake it to the ground* |
*宝贝 摇动身体 狂欢到底* |
*Break it, break it, break it down, Blu* |
*尽情 尽情 尽情逍遥 布鲁* |
*What's a song if you can't hear it too?* |
*除非是和你分享 否则歌唱有何意义* |
*Can't imagine dancing without you* |
*不能想象缺了你的舞步* |
*A shooting star ain't really nothing to see* |
*哪怕流星也毫无意义* |
shooting star:n.流星;
|
*If you're not right here standing next to me* |
*除非有你和我一起许愿* |
*Listen to me, darling* |
*亲爱的请听我唱* |
*I wake up every morning* |
*每天醒来* |
*Thinking about the way you feel* |
*我都在想你* |
*I wonder if you know it* |
*你是否知道* |
*What good is the party if you're not around?* |
*如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义* |
*Listen to me now* |
*现在听我唱* |
*What good is love?* |
*爱又有何意义* |
*If it's not your love* |
*如果没有你* |
For a bird from Minnesota , you've got some moves. |
作为一只明尼苏达鸟 你的舞步真不赖 |
Minnesota:n.明尼苏达州(美国中北部洲);
|
That wasn't a move. That was an accident. |
那不是舞步 只是个意外 |
But I accept the compliment . |
不过表扬我接受了 |
compliment:n.恭维;称赞;问候;致意;道贺;v.恭维;称赞;
|
It's great Rafael could watch the kids. |
多亏有拉斐看着孩子们 |
Yeah, it looks like you're stuck with me all night. |
看来今晚你只能是我的了 |
You're my one and only , Blu. |
你就是我的唯一 布鲁 |
one and only:唯一的;
|
That's a good thing, since I'm the only other one. |
多亏你爱我 因为也没有别的鸟给你选了 |
Hey, you lovebirds ! Happy New Year! |
你们这对比翼鸟 新年快乐 |
lovebirds:n.小鹦鹉类;[鸟]多情鹦鹉;
|
Rafi? Where are the... |
拉斐 孩子们呢 |
The kids are with Luiz. No worries! |
孩子们有路易斯看着呢 别担心 |
Worries. Right here. |
我已经在担心了 |
Luiz? Where are the kids? |
路易斯 孩子们呢 |
What? I don't have any kids. |
什么 我没有孩子啊 |
Our kids! |
我们的孩子 |
Oh, right. I left them with Tiny. |
对了 我交给小小了 |
Tiny? |
小小 |
What? She's an excellent babysitter . |
怎么啦 她很会带孩子的 |
babysitter:n.临时照顾幼儿者;
|
I'm a terrible babysitter! |
我不会带孩子啊 |
This is gonna be awesome ! |
这样肯定很好玩 |
awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的;
|
All right, I've done all the calculations... |
我已经计算过全过程了 |
and each explosion will be perfectly synced to the beat. |
每次爆炸都将和音乐完美同步 |
explosion:n.爆炸;爆发;激增; synced:[口语][电影,电视]=synchronize;
|
Unless I didn't carry the one... |
我是不是没有考虑到... |
Here's my vision . |
我的观点是 |
vision:n.视力;美景;幻象;想象力;v.想象;显现;梦见;
|
Red, blue, green, yellow, yellow! Purple . |
红 蓝 绿 黄 黄 还有紫 |
Purple:n.紫色;紫袍;v.变紫;使成紫色;adj.紫色的;华丽的文辞;
|