|
|
Riddick.2013-星际传奇
|
Don't know\nhow many times |
天知道我被放逐 |
I've been crossed off the list\nand left for dead. |
并自生自灭多少次了 |
Guess when it first happens\nthe day you were born, you're gonna lose count. |
打从一出生就开始 数都数不清了 |
So this, this ain't nothing new. |
所以这种情况... 我早就习惯了 |
There are bad days, and then there are\nlegendary bad days. |
有倒楣的日子 以及无与伦比的倒楣日子 |
Whole damn planet\nwanted a piece of me. |
整座星球都想吃了我 |
damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
Can't stay in the open . |
不能抛头露面 |
in the open:在户外;在野外;
|
Can't risk another attack. |
不能再遭到袭击 |
It's always the punch you don't\nsee coming that puts you down. |
突如其来的暗箭最难防 |
punch:n.冲床; v.拳打; (用打孔器等)打孔;
|
But why didn't I see it? |
但我为何没留意到? |
But why didn't I see it? |
|
Of course they were\ngonna try to kill me. |
当初他们想杀了我 |
Death is what\nthey do for a living. |
死亡就是他们生存的乐趣 |
So the question |
所以问题不是“出了什么事?”\nain't ”What happened?” |
The question is "What happened to me?" |
而是... “我出了什么事?” |
You are\nthe Lord Marshal now. |
你现在是大元帅了 |
Lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福; Marshal:n.元帅;司仪;执行官;v.收集;安排;控制人群;
|
How did they get so close? |
敌人是怎么接近的? |
How did I let them\nblindside me like that? |
我是如何让他们攻其不备的? |
Threshold !\nTake us to the threshold! |
传输口!带我们到传输口! |
Threshold:n.入口;门槛;开始;极限;临界值;
|
Necromongers. |
是死亡教派 |
Some wanted to put\na crown on my head. |
有些人尊我为王 |
crown:王冠
|
Some wanted to put\na noose around my neck. |
有些人则想宰了我 |
noose:n.套索;束缚;绞刑;v.用套索捉;使落入圈套;
|
Okay, more nooses than crowns . |
好吧 想宰了我的比尊我为王的多得多 |
nooses:n.套索;束缚;绞刑;vt.用套索捉;使落入圈套; crowns:n.王冠(crown的复数形式);v.使…成王(crown的第三人称单数形式);
|
I needed a way out. |
我需要另谋出路 |
Some new place. |
换个新环境 |
Or maybe just an old one. |
或是干脆回家乡去 |
But how do you find something\nyou've never seen? |
但是如何发现你从未见过的东西? |
Please, come back to bed. |
请回到床上吧 |
Sometimes I think you never\nsleep, Lord Marshal. |
有时候我认为您从未睡觉 大元帅 |
How can I sleep\nwhen I have so many... |
在有如此多烦恼的情况下 |
Distractions ? |
我怎么能够安心入睡 |
Distractions:n.分心,干扰;分散注意力的事;娱乐;消遣;(distraction的复数)
|
So what is the best way\nto a man's heart? |
那么如何才能了解一个男人的内心呢? |
Between the fourth\nand fifth rib . |
在第四根肋骨和第五根肋骨之间 |
rib:n.肋骨; v.嘲笑;
|
That's where I usually go. |
就是那个位置 |
I'll put a twist at the end\nif I wanna make sure. |
如果我想 我可以再那里打个结 (这句实在不理解) |
twist:v.捻;扭转;曲折;扭动;n.捻;拧;扭动;搓;
|
They'll never let you stand at the threshold\nof Underverse without embracing the faith . |
如果你没有信仰 他们永远不会让你进入传输口的 |
embracing:n.拥抱;v.拥抱,包含;(embrace的现在分词) faith:n.信心;信任;宗教信仰;
|
That's why they come\nafter you, these assassins . |
所以他们来了 刺客们 |
assassins:n.暗杀者,行刺者;(assassin的复数)
|
They think of you\nas something wrong. |
他们认为你变了 |
Cursed .\nIllegitimate. |
被诅咒了 不正常了 |
Cursed:adj.被诅咒的;讨厌的;v.诅咒;咒骂;(curse的过去分词和过去式)
|
What are you gonna do\nwhen you're born that way? |
如果你生来就是那样 你会怎么做? |
Did you hear? |
听见了吗? |
Do you think the guards\nare still there? |
警卫们还在吗? |
Lord Marshal! |
大元帅! |
Something like that? |
像这样? |
I said between\nthe fourth and fifth. |
我是说在第四和第五根肋骨之间 |
Fifth and sixth?\nBody cavity . |
第五和第六根肋骨之间?那是空的 |
cavity:n.腔;洞,凹处;
|
Making more friends,\nI see. |
又交到新朋友了 |
But who put her up to it? |
谁把她带到这的? |
Which commander ? |
哪个指挥官? |
commander:n.指挥官;司令官;
|
It could be any of many. |
可能是他们之中的任何一个 |
Don't doubt it for a second, |
不要迟疑 |