|
|
Puss.In.Boots.2011-穿靴子的猫
|
Through the years, I have been known by many names. |
这些年来 我有很多的称谓 |
Diablo Gato. |
恶魔之猫 |
Diablo:n.暗黑破坏神(游戏名);
|
The Furry Lover . |
毛毛爱人 |
Furry:adj.毛皮的;盖着毛皮的;似毛皮的; Lover:n.爱好者;情侣;热爱者;
|
Chupacabra. |
卓柏卡布拉 |
Friskie Two-Times. |
超级活宝 |
And the Ginger Hit Man. |
还有活力猛猫 |
Ginger:n.生姜;姜;姜黄色;adj.姜黄色的;v.使更有生气;鼓舞;刺激
|
But to most... I am Puss In Boots! |
但大多数人叫我:穿靴子的猫 |
Puss:n.少女;猫咪;嘴,脸;
|
Outlaw . |
法外之徒 |
Outlaw:n.歹徒; vt.宣布…为不合法;
|
I will never forget you... Margherita. |
永远牵挂你...玛格丽塔 |
I mean, Rosa. |
我是说 罗莎 |
Sorry. I think maybe I should go. |
抱歉 我想我该走了 |
You cannot run forever, |
我会抓到你的 |
Puss In Boots! |
穿靴子的猫! |
What can I say? I was a bad kitty. |
这就是我 一只小坏猫 |
Just a fugitive from the law... forever running. |
作为通缉犯 逃亡奔走 |
fugitive:adj.逃亡的;无常的;易变的;n.逃亡者;难捕捉之物;
|
Searching for a way to clear my name. |
试图洗刷罪名 |
And I would get that chance ...on this one fateful night. |
而今晚 上天给了我这个机会 |
fateful:adj.重大的;决定性的;宿命的;
|
Here, kitty, kitty! |
这边 小猫猫 |
Raoul. |
拉乌尔 |
Look what the cat dragged in. |
看它和猫一样窝囊 |
Oh, wait... That is the cat! |
哦 等等 它本来就是猫 |
One leche, please. |
一杯牛奶 谢谢 |
What are you doing here, senior ? Did you lose your ball of yarn ? |
您来这里有何贵干 先生? 在找毛线团吗? |
senior:adj.大;级别(或地位)高的;成人的;高级水平的;n.上级;上司;较…年长的人; yarn:纱线
|
So funny. |
很好笑 |
One leche coming up. |
牛奶马上来 |
I am not looking for trouble. |
我不想生事 |
I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal. |
我只是一只找寻下一餐的卑微的猫 |
humble:adj.谦逊的; vt.使谦恭;
|
Perhaps you gentlemen can help me find a simple score? |
也许各位绅士能给我指条路 |
The only thing you'll find tonight is trouble... Puss In Boots. |
你今晚能找到的只有麻烦 穿靴子的猫 |
Well, perhaps if one of us were to tell the law that you are in town, we could split the reward . |
或许我们有人会报官 说你回来了 我们就能平分赏金了 |
split:v.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解;n.劈开;裂缝;adj.劈开的; reward:n.[劳经]报酬;报答;酬谢;v.[劳经]奖励;奖赏;
|
You made the cat angry. |
你们惹猫生气了 |
You do not want to make the cat angry! |
你们不会喜欢猫生气的 |
The Church of St. Michael has just put up a golden statue of the Virgin of Guadalupe. |
圣米迦勒教堂新建了一个纯金雕像 圣母瓜达卢佩 |
statue:n.雕像;塑像;铸像;v.用雕像装饰; Virgin:n.处女;童男;无…经验的人;新手;
|
I do not steal from churches. |
我不沾教堂的钱 |
The boys' orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks , they would look very lovely in your home. |
有人给孤儿院捐赠了银烛台 它们很适合你家 |
orphanage:n.孤儿院; donated:v.捐赠,赠送;献(血);捐献(器官);(donate的过去分词和过去式) silver:n.银; v.给…镀(或包)银; adj.银色的; candlesticks:n.蜡烛台(或架);(candlestick的复数)
|
I do not steal from orphans . |
孤儿院也不是我的菜 |
orphans:n.孤儿(orphan的复数);v.成为孤儿(orphan的三单形式);
|
Uh, what about Jack and Jill? |
那杰克和吉尔如何? |
Shh! Are you crazy? - The what? |
嘘!你疯啦? - 说下去! |
The murderous outlaws Jack and Jill have gotten their hands on... magic beans. |
在逃杀人犯 杰克和吉尔 他们手上有魔豆 |
murderous:adj.杀人的,残忍的;凶残的;蓄意谋杀的; outlaws:n.歹徒; v.使…失去法律保护(outlaw的第三人称单数);
|
Do not joke with me about magic beans! |
别拿魔豆和我开玩笑! |
I searched half my life for them. They do not exist. |
我找了它们半辈子 它们不存在 |
No, cat. We have seen them. |
不 猫 我亲眼见过 |
These... are the beans of legend . |
这些传说中的魔豆 |
legend:n.传奇;说明;图例;刻印文字;
|
Grows a vine to the Land of Giants , and the Golden Goose . |
它们的蔓藤疯长到达巨人的领地 还有下金蛋的鹅 |
vine:n.藤;葡萄树;藤本植物;攀缘植物;vi.长成藤蔓;爬藤; Giants:n.巨人;大汉;巨兽;巨树;(giant的复数) Golden Goose:n.产金蛋的鹅(指带来财富但须小心对待以免失去的事物);
|
The Golden Goose... |
下金蛋的鹅... |
A heist like this could set you up for life. |
抢一颗就够你一生享用了 |
heist:v.抢劫,拦劫;强夺;n.抢劫;强夺;
|
All nine of them. |
你的九个一生 |
Show him the golden eggs. |
给他看看金蛋蛋 |
No! |
别! |