|
|
Peter.Rabbit.2018-比得兔
|
? your attitude is only viewed ? |
? 你的态度 ? “Small As Your Dreams” Rouge 原唱 |
attitude:n.态度;看法;意见;姿势;
|
? As an indication of your attitude ? |
? 决定了你的高度 ? |
indication:n.显示;表明;标示;象征;
|
? For you're only as small as your dreams ? |
? 因为你体型虽小 但梦想却与之相称 ? |
? you may be small not big and tall ? |
? 或许你体型小 并不高大 ? |
? but a giant's what you 'twill be called ? |
? 但你一样可以称作巨人 ? |
? For you're only as small as your dreams ? |
? 因为你体型虽小 但梦想却与之相称 ? |
? I know that I... ? |
? 我知道我... ? |
Sorry! |
抱歉 |
Yeah, sorry about that. |
不好意思了 |
That's not the story we're telling. |
我要讲的故事不是这个 |
No. We're here for Peter Rabbit. |
我要讲的故事 是关于一只兔子的 |
The hero of our tale. |
他叫彼得 是故事的主人公 |
A young rabbit in a blue coat and no pants. |
他喜欢穿蓝夹克 可是从来不穿裤子 |
A young rabbit in a blue coat and no pants. |
比得兔 他喜欢穿蓝夹克 可是从来不穿裤子 |
Hey! Pick on someone your own size. |
嘿 有本事欺负大点的啊 |
Pick on someone:找某人麻烦;
|
My pleasure. |
那我就不客气了 |
Oh! I didn't mean me. |
我不是说我 |
Going into his garden again, I see. |
你这是又要去老头的菜园子吗 |
There are safer ways to get a meal, you know! |
去别的地方也有吃的 而且安全的多 知道吗 |
Yeah, but they're not as fun. |
知道 但是不好玩 |
What did I tell you about sneakin' into McGregor's? |
我怎么说的 要是你再偷偷溜进菜园子 |
Make sure to get you some cauliflower ? |
一定给你带一大颗花椰菜 |
cauliflower:n.花椰菜,菜花;
|
That's a good boy. Now, off you get. |
真是个好孩子 快去吧 |
All right, talk to me, Benjamin. |
本杰明 现在什么情况 |
He's mowed half the lawn , which maybe gives us just enough time. |
草坪剪了一半了 也许你的时间有点紧 |
mowed:v.用镰刀等刈草;割草(mow的过去分词); lawn:n.草地;草坪;
|
Look at him. |
你看看 |
Pure evil . |
坏透了 |
evil:adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的;n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
|
Even cuts grass angry. |
剪个草坪都这么暴躁 |
Hey, here's a crazy thought. |
要不这样吧 |
What if we don't go in, because last time, you almost got caught. |
彼得 我们今天先不进去 上次你差点就被他抓住了 |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
You're so adorable . |
你太可爱了 |
adorable:adj.可爱的;可敬重的,值得崇拜的;
|
I could just eat you up. |
我真想一口吃了你 |
That's exactly what he wants to do to you. |
可恶的老头也想一口吃了你 |
Higher. Higher. |
高点 再高点 |
Why are you always on top? |
你为什么总是站在最上面 |
Because I'm the oldest. |
因为我是你们的老大 |
We're triplets ! |
我们是三胞胎 |
triplets:n.[妇产]三胞胎;一窝三子;
|
I'm still the oldest. |
那我是最早出来的 |
By 16 seconds. |
早出来16秒而已 |
Ugh. When's the last time you brushed your tail? |
你多长时间没洗澡了 |
All right, rest time's over. Come on. |
咱们该干活了 快来 |
Yeah. - Race you. |
耶 - 比你快 |
Not if I race you first. |
想比我快 没门 |
No fair. |
你耍赖 |
Take it all in because we're about to take it all in. |
先饱饱眼福 待会儿我们就能吃个肚歪歪了 |
Sorry. I don't know why I'm so out of shape . |
抱歉 我还是瘦不下来 |
out of shape:adj.走样的;形状不规则的;
|
I only eat salad. |
我只吃沙拉 |
It's the dressing. Get it on the side. |
不能吃沙拉酱的调料 放到一边去 |
Or just have a drizzle of lemon . |
要不干脆挤点柠檬汁 |
drizzle:v.下蒙蒙细雨;下毛毛雨;(毛毛雨似的)洒落;n.毛毛细雨; lemon:n.蹩脚货;柠檬;青柠色;adj.浅黄色的;柠檬色的;
|
It'll change your life, trust me. |
试试这招 再不减肥你完了 相信我 |
Right. You all know the drill . |
好了 大家都是老手 |
know the drill:知道一件事该怎么做;
|