|
|
Peaky.Blinders-浴血黑帮
|
Sir? This is her. |
先生 就是她 |
The girl who tells fortunes ? |
会算命的小女孩 |
fortunes:n.命运,机遇(fortune复数形式); v.给…以大宗财富(fortune的第三人称单数形式);
|
They're doing a magic spell to make her win a race. |
他们在施魔法 让那匹马赢得比赛 |
The horse's name's Monaghan Boy. |
我的宝马名叫摩纳根小子 |
Kempton, three o'clock, Monday. |
坎普敦赛马场 周一 3点 |
You ladies have a bet yourselves but don't tell anyone else. |
你们可以下注押它 但不要告诉别人 |
bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿;
|
'"And Abraham made his home in a cave, "but it was good "because God resided there with him. |
亚伯拉罕居于山洞 但那没关系 因为主与他同在 |
resided:居住;存在;
|
'"You see, children, God does not care "if you live in a slum or in a mansion . |
上帝的儿女们 主并不在乎 你是住在贫民窟还是豪宅 |
slum:vi.(为猎奇或救济等)去贫民窟;n.贫民窟;陋巷;脏乱的地方; mansion:n.大厦;宅邸;
|
'"God does not care if you are rich or you are poor. |
主并不在乎你是贫穷还是富有 |
'"You are still God's..." |
你们都是主的... |
Morning, sir. |
早上好 先生 |
Morning, Mr. Shelby. |
早上好 谢尔比先生 |
Come on, lad . - Morning, sir. |
快点 伙计 -早 先生 |
lad:n.小伙子;老朋友;
|
Morning, Mr. Shelby. - Come on, hurry up! |
早 谢尔比先生 -快点 |
Finn ? |
芬恩 |
Finn:n.芬兰人;爱尔兰巨人;
|
Arthur's mad as hell. |
亚瑟气得要死 |
What does a ten-year-old know about hell, eh? |
一个10岁的小孩懂什么生死啊 |
Place your bets here now for the 2:30 at Kempton. |
坎普敦下午2:30的赛马开始下注 |
bets:v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿(bet的第三人称单数)
|
Down to fours... |
改成一赔四 |
OK, girls and boys, you want to push that now, mate . |
好了 女士们先生们 快来试试运气 |
mate:n.助手,大副; v.使配对;
|
Thanks very much. |
非常感谢 |
2-1, get your bets in now. |
一赔二 速速下注 |
What d'you say? We've got Sovereign , he's an old favourite, 4-1. |
想选哪匹 可以押 帝王 它是老热门了 一赔四 |
Sovereign:adj.至高无上的; n.君主;
|
Tommy. Tommy! |
汤米 汤米 |
Tommy, look at the book. Just look. |
汤米 看看账本 你看 |
Tommy! - All on Monaghan Boy. |
汤米 -全都押摩纳根小子 |
Good work, John. |
好样的 约翰 |
Tommy! Get in here, now! |
汤米 立刻进来 |
That'll be six pennies, Nipper . |
六便士 小伙 |
Nipper:n.镊子;夹取的人;少年;
|
That's ten bob you'll see for that. |
十先令 等着稳赚吧 |
You was seen doing the powder trick down at Garrison Court. |
有人看到你在加里森巷玩红粉巫术 |
powder:n.粉末;细面;扑面粉;美容粉;v.傅粉;抹粉; Garrison:n.要塞;卫戍部队;vt.驻防;守卫;
|
Times are hard. |
时下境况艰难 |
People need a reason to lay a bet. |
人们需要一个下注的理由 |
There was a Chinese. |
听说还有个中国人 |
The washer women say she's a witch . |
洗衣女说她是个巫女 |
washer:n.[机]垫圈;洗涤器;洗衣人; witch:n.巫婆,女巫;vt.迷惑;施巫术;
|
It helps them believe. |
他们比较迷信这种事 |
We don't mess with Chinese. |
我们不能招惹中国人 |
mess:n.混乱;餐厅;杂乱;肮脏;v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;
|
Look at the book... |
看看账本 |
Chinese have cutters of their own. |
中国人有他们自己的地盘 |
We agreed, Arthur. |
我们商量好了的 亚瑟 |
I'm taking charge of drumming up new money. |
我负责招揽新生意 |
What if Monaghan Boy wins, Tommy? |
万一摩纳根小子赢了怎么办 汤米 |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
You fixing races now? |
你现在还操纵比赛了吗 |
Do you have permission from Billy Kimber to be fixing races, hm? |
你有没有取得比利.肯波的许可 |
Then what's got into you? |
你脑子进水了吗 |
You think we can take on the Chinese and Billy Kimber. |
你认为我们能同时对付 中国人和比利.肯波吗 |
Billy's got a bloody army! |
比利他妈的有一支军队 |
bloody:adj.血腥的;血淋淋的;v.血染;
|
I think... Arthur. |
我会用脑子想 亚瑟 |
That's what I do. |
我就是靠脑子的 |
I think... |
我会动脑子 |