|
|
Open.Season.2006-丛林大反攻
|
Now, that's a roar , Boog . |
這樣才算 吼 博格 |
roar:吼叫,咆哮 Boog:n.布格(动画人物名);
|
Now get in. We're gonna be late. |
快上車 我們要遲到了 |
No denying . The girl's got growl . But can she get down like this? |
別反駁 女孩就是會吼 可她能像我這么彎嗎 |
denying:v.否认;否定;拒绝承认;拒绝给予;(deny的现在分词) growl:vi.咆哮着说;vt.咆哮;(雷电,炮等)轰鸣;n.咆哮声;吠声;不平;
|
Can you get down like this? Bring it here. Bring it. |
你能像我這樣 彎到這里 再彎 |
Then bring it right back, huh? Look at that. Look at that. |
最后再回來 嗯 看好咯 看好咯 |
Here it comes. |
我們到了 |
Hey, Gordy. |
你好 高迪 |
Morning, Beth. |
早上好 貝絲 |
Welcome to Timberline's Wilderness Extravaganza . |
歡迎來到林邊小鎮的狂野劇場 |
Wilderness:n.荒野;(草木丛生的)荒地;荒芜的地方;杂草丛生处; Extravaganza:n.狂妄的言行;内容狂妄的作品;铺张华丽的表演;
|
I'm Ranger Beth. |
我是護林員貝絲 |
Ranger:n.园林管理员;护林人;女童子军;突击队员;
|
Please, put your hands together for Boog. |
請大家一起鼓掌歡迎博格 |
Behold , the mighty grizzly . |
注意了 神奇灰熊 |
Behold:v.看;注视;把...视为;int.瞧;看呀; mighty:adj.强而有力的;巨大的;非凡的;adv.非常;很;极其; grizzly:adj.灰色的;n.灰熊;
|
You can say I'm in love You could say I'm insane |
你會說我戀愛了 或者說我瘋了 |
insane:adj.疯狂的;精神病的;极愚蠢的;
|
But no one understands me Like my darling Lorraine |
可就是再沒人比我親愛的 洛林更了解我 |
Looks like you're going from one grill to another. |
看來你是從一個烤架上了另一個啦 |
grill:n.烤架;一盘烧烤食物;烤肉餐馆;vt.烧烤;审问;责问;
|
We rocked that house, didn't we, Boog? |
全場都轟動了 博格 你說是不是 |
They were eating out of our hands. |
他們好像握在我們的手掌里了 |
Well, my hands, your paws . |
嗯 是我的手和你的熊掌 |
paws:n.(动物的)爪; v.(不断地)挠,抓; (paw的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Eating out of your paw. |
在你的熊掌之下 |
That's good. That's going in the show. |
那樣不賴 下次就那么演 |
Shaw . That guy really chaps my khakis . |
肖 那個家伙可真讓我惡心 |
Shaw:n.林薮;杂木林; chaps:n.皮套裤(指皮护腿套裤); khakis:n.卡其裤;卡其服装;卡其黄;(khaki的复数)
|
You wait here, Boog. |
在這等我 博格 |
Cuff him, Gordy. -Oh, the Girl Scouts are here. |
銬住他 高迪 -哦 女童子軍來啦 |
Scouts:n.童子军,童军(scout的复数);侦察兵;v.侦察;搜索(scout的三单形式);
|
He's at it again. |
他又干了 |
Shaw, hunting season doesn't start for three days. |
肖 還有三天才允許打獵 |
What are you doing with that buck on your hood? |
你卡車蓋上的那頭鹿是怎么回事 |
buck:n.(美)钱,元;雄鹿;纨绔子弟;年轻的印第安人或黑人;
|
What? It ain't my fault. He ran right in front of my truck. |
什么 那不是我的錯啊是它自己沖到我車前面的 |
Where, on the interstate ? |
在哪 在州際公路上 |
interstate:adj.州际的;州与州之间的;n.(美)州际公路;
|
Sort of. |
算是吧 |
Where is that girl? |
那女孩去哪了 |
That's nasty . |
真夠嗆的 |
nasty:adj.极差的:令人厌恶的:不友好的:n.令人不愉快的事物:
|
What? What the...? What's going on? Where am I? |
什么 干什么 發生什么事了 我在哪里 |
I saw a bright light and... I saw two bright lights and... |
我看到一道白光然后就 我看到兩道白光然后就 |
Am I dead? -Not yet. |
我死了嗎 -還沒有 |
But seeing how that is Shaw's truck... |
不過在肖的車上就說不準了 |
What's a Shaw? -Only the nastiest hunter in town. |
肖是什么 -就是這鎮上最討人厭的獵人 |
nastiest:下流的;肮脏的;险恶的(nasty的最高级);
|
A hunter? Did he get you too? |
獵人 你也是他抓的 |
You don't see me tied up, do you, baby? |
你沒有看到我也被綁著 有嗎 小朋友 |
This is my ride. -Your ride? |
這是我的坐騎 -你的坐騎 |
Yeah, this is my town, okay? |
哈 這里是我的地盤 知道嗎 |
These are my people. This is where I reside . |
這些都是我認識的人 我住在這里 |
reside:vi.住,居住;属于;
|
Nobody's hunting this bear. |
沒有人會去抓我這只熊的 |
Really? Well, then untie me. Please? |
真的 那好 快點松開我 拜托了 |
untie:v.解开…的结;打开;
|
Look, no one's looking. |
你看 現在又沒人在看著 |
Ain't gonna be able to do it. -What am I gonna do? |
恕難從命 -那我怎么辦 |
I don't wanna be mounted on a wall. |
我不要被釘在墻上做裝飾品 |
mounted:adj.骑马的; v.准备; (mount的过去分词和过去式)
|
Calm down. Ain't gonna happen. -It's not? |
冷靜點 不會的 -不會的 |
Not with that rack . -I don't have a problem with... |
角那樣是不會的 -我的角可沒問題 |
rack:n.架子; v.使痛苦不堪;
|
My... It's... |
我的 它 |
I'm a unihorn. Don't look at me. Don't look at me. |
我成了獨角 別看我 別看我 |
I'm hideous . I'm a monster . |
我破相了 我是個怪物 |
hideous:adj.可怕的;丑恶的; monster:n.怪物;恶魔;庞然大物;adj.巨大的;
|
Tree-hugger. -Knuckle dragger . |
環境保護狂 -野蠻人 |
dragger:n.拖曳等之人或物;小型拖网渔船;
|
Veggieburger. |
素食狂 |
All right, all right. That's enough, you two. |
好了 好了 夠了 你們倆 |
Listen, Girl Scout , they're dumb animals. |
聽著 女童子軍 它們就是些蠢動物 |
Girl Scout:n.女童子军; dumb:adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
|